Author Topic: The Damned and Accounts  (Read 8639 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: The Damned and Accounts
« Reply #210 on: May 21, 2024, 02:22:35 PM »
This

Shame these twigs shame a respected squad name.
These types have inferior complexes, personality disorders Everyone is considered below them and they love to be hated by “them”. Inside they feel unworthy and weak. Show me a man who dresses to intimidate, I’ll show a man who is a push over, he’s first.

Skill or not, they use projection

I refuse to acknowlege their chosen squad name. Punks do what punks do.

Some folks like nothing more than rattling a monkeys cage.  Naturally, they'll consider themselves intellectually superior, yet be unaware of their psycho-level lack of social skills.  Best to ignore them because attention is all they're seeking.  You can't fling shat at them, and you can't show up to have a "conversation" with them (however worthy they are).  Stripping them of attention is your only effective response... and, although you won't be see their painful convulsions, you can know that's what they're doing.  :noid
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2024, 02:24:43 PM »
But WHY..? Why are they absent? Are they on a secret mission to save the world? Or on a way to blow up the Crimean bridge? Maybe in ninja training camp as instructors? Teaching commercial pilots to execute immelmann-barrel roll combination to dodge missiles? Or perhaps digging tunnel under north pole to Moscow for eliminating Kremlin? In funny house receiving multiple personality disorder treatment? Heaven knows...

Wait... are they the Real Ultimate Power Ninjas unmasked?

Man, I think you're on to something.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Dadtallica

• Silver Member
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2024, 05:54:11 PM »
Some folks like nothing more than rattling a monkeys cage.  Naturally, they'll consider themselves intellectually superior, yet be unaware of their psycho-level lack of social skills.  Best to ignore them because attention is all they're seeking.  You can't fling shat at them, and you can't show up to have a "conversation" with them (however worthy they are).  Stripping them of attention is your only effective response... and, although you won't be see their painful convulsions, you can know that's what they're doing.  :noid

Self-awareness is not a skill he possesses.

But if should ever find yourself in need of an “I know you are but what am I” word salad text wall… he’s your huckleberry all day long.
Back in 2022 after a loooooong break from 2010. Old name Ratpack, same for the BBS.

Squad I did the most tours with were the Excaliburs then The 172nd Rabid Dogs. Still trying to talk Illigaf, Coola, Oldman22, and Joecrow into coming back instead of being boring old farts!

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2024, 10:53:41 PM »

But if should ever find yourself in need of an “I know you are but what am I” word salad text wall… he’s your huckleberry all day long.

Coming from someone with a 100% flip flop personality who doesn't know who he is from one day to the next. WAY too 420 to have any concept of self. YOU are 100% projection. You talk out of both sides of your mouth and own nothing of what you do or say that gets the response you deserve. You live in your own head of delirium. You of all people cannot face yourself. You are a victim of yourself. And I can pull the threads to show it. People like YOU and your idiocy is the reason I pulled the plug. You're the last person on earth I would take any advice from.
Aces High III - Masters of the Air Scenario (video)
https://youtu.be/rQiA2yMiZf0?si=Ct5p_Vv0YXgmRxKs

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks
https://imgur.com/oEtVMfP

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #214 on: May 22, 2024, 12:33:11 AM »

I came back to read a PM from someone I respect.

Agreed
But what's the purpose? What's the gain?
I can do without the current BBS forever. I don't even want to be associated with such repugnant nonsense and attention monger crybabies.

Anything that makes one disgusted should be dumped.

Cull the herd, or continue down the hole.

I'll go dip myself in acid to wash the sludge off from of being here

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #215 on: May 22, 2024, 05:14:52 AM »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Animl - YouTube
« Reply #216 on: May 22, 2024, 07:30:58 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I’m going to make appearances just to watch you melt down, drama queen. Maybe getting a job will help your imploding mental state.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:42:53 AM by Animl-AW »

Windows 11 Gaming Tweaks

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #217 on: May 22, 2024, 07:47:35 AM »

:rock :bolt:

Offline knorB

• Nickel Member
« Reply #218 on: May 22, 2024, 10:31:54 AM »
Super ree ree decoder ring activate!

I have no self-control and will continue to post because, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #219 on: May 22, 2024, 11:21:39 AM »
Wow.  Day two.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: May 23, 2024, 10:26:00 AM »
Still waiting on you, Professor!

I knew the answer and used it to win a prize at an AOPA office party when nobody answered it correctly so I’ve known it since at least 1984.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #221 on: May 23, 2024, 12:48:27 PM »
But WHY..? Why are they absent? Are they on a secret mission to save the world? Or on a way to blow up the Crimean bridge? Maybe in ninja training camp as instructors? Teaching commercial pilots to execute immelmann-barrel roll combination to dodge missiles? Or perhaps digging tunnel under north pole to Moscow for eliminating Kremlin? In funny house receiving multiple personality disorder treatment? Heaven knows...

Ignorance is bliss and their absence is even better  :airplane:  Let’s not ruin anything by asking too many questions  :aok
 :banana:   :airplane:
 :cheers:
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #222 on: May 23, 2024, 01:02:39 PM »
There's still some around. Last week I saw a k4 that zoomed from the deck to 10k and it was one of them. I forget who as I don't pay that much attention to them.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #223 on: May 23, 2024, 02:49:28 PM »
I knew the answer and used it to win a prize at an AOPA office party when nobody answered it correctly so I’ve known it since at least 1984.

Yeah, I probably knew it in 1980, but the world moves on.  If it isn't in the AIM it is either superceded or not that important.   (If I were to take a guess it probably means airport/runway unsafe or something like that.)   Back in my instructor days I flew at night into every uncontrolled airport from San Antonio on south (quite a few north of there, too)  and never saw that so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 03:32:47 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2024, 05:26:22 PM »
Yeah….. but I still remember it……and i’ve experienced it but it was many years ago.   
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 05:29:38 PM by icepac »