Author Topic: Main Arena Trending Down?  (Read 3357 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Main Arena Trending Down?
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2024, 11:27:19 AM »
"We all know."

Please, do share why it's done then. Even Hitech himself has said it does nothing.

Kills engine torque is my guess..and others..

It is a gamey as it gets imo as air starts weren't happening in a2a ever..

Doubt you would be doing it if it didn't help you

I am online from 8pm to 9pm eastern,  if I  logged on you it was because it was 9pm...not that you were trying to hunt me down again..

See you and your groupies tonight..same bat time same bat channel

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2024, 11:37:03 AM »

It seems half the time people are saying this is a game and don't use real life tactics.

The other half of the time, this is a sim and you should stick to how it was done in real life.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2024, 11:49:48 AM »
Kills engine torque is my guess..and others..

Doubt you would be doing it if it didn't help you

I am online from 8pm to 9pm eastern,  if I  logged on you it was because it was 9pm...not that you were trying to hunt me down again..

See you and your groupies tonight..same bat time same bat channel

Eagler

Ah. So thus far, we have the following assertions:

• "Skyyr couldn't get so many kills if he didn't fly late war planes."
  • "Well, ok, so Skyyr can fly mid war planes just fine too, but he wont fight from a disadvantage in an already-disasdvantaged plane."
  • "Well, ok, so he fights from a disadvantage, but he won't fight from an extreme disadvantage after dispatching 3 guys in a 1v1 followed by a 1v2 in a midwar plane."
  • "Well, ok, so he'll fight from a disadvantage in a midwar plane, but he uses gamey tactics."
  • "ok, so the tactics he uses are tactics anyone can do and aren't unfair and I can't even explain or understand what they do, but I'm going to complain anyway."

Hmmm... I think I'm seeing a pattern here.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 12:00:53 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2024, 12:06:33 PM »
Hey sky..the world isn't all about you .. nor is this game
 sorry

I want all decent sticks in crappy planes to help the newbie stick around more than 5 minutes..but egos prevent that

Some just want their next kill in the game they seem to spend a great deal of their waking lives playing...

Enjoy your game..just think it's not healthy for it's longevity

I will enjoy mine like I always have

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2024, 12:15:11 PM »
Hey sky..the world isn't all about you .. nor is this game
 sorry

I want all decent sticks in crappy planes to help the newbie stick around more than 5 minutes..but egos prevent that

Some just want their next kill in the game they seem to spend a great deal of their waking lives playing...

Enjoy your game..just think it's not healthy for it's longevity

I will enjoy mine like I always have

Eagler

Never said it was about me. You're the one calling out my flying.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2024, 12:21:00 PM »
Soon as I get kill this guy is switching to the team I'm fighting and generally defending my field against so he can come in going 450 mph and engage only me no matter what I'm flying somehow until he gets picked overshooting. I notice he doesn't get a kill on anyone or lose any E on anyone until he engages me first. He don't go for anyone else and hes giving up all SA just to "get the kill" on me.Then I go to the other side to defend a field and he switches to come try to engage me over there. He claims it's for the fights, but the knights were being double teamed and he doesn't switch to my team to help of course, just trying to get easy defensive picks on me while I'm trying to defend against Jabo over my own field then wants to claim I'm "running" when he's flying the fastest plane in the game and engaging me with E advantage coming right towards me before anyone else over my own field. Crap is getting very old and I think hitech is kidding himself allowing this nonsense to destroy the integrity of the MA with clear targeting of players and abuse of side switch to target me and other players.
its weird, i know there are certain squads and people that hunt me when they see the kill feed on me.  i dont cry about it, i encourage it as it keeps me from looking for a fight.

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2024, 12:59:19 PM »
Soon as I get kill this guy is switching to the team I'm fighting and generally defending my field against so he can come in going 450 mph and engage only me no matter what I'm flying somehow until he gets picked overshooting. I notice he doesn't get a kill on anyone or lose any E on anyone until he engages me first. He don't go for anyone else and hes giving up all SA just to "get the kill" on me.Then I go to the other side to defend a field and he switches to come try to engage me over there. He claims it's for the fights, but the knights were being double teamed and he doesn't switch to my team to help of course, just trying to get easy defensive picks on me while I'm trying to defend against Jabo over my own field then wants to claim I'm "running" when he's flying the fastest plane in the game and engaging me with E advantage coming right towards me before anyone else over my own field. Crap is getting very old and I think hitech is kidding himself allowing this nonsense to destroy the integrity of the MA with clear targeting of players and abuse of side switch to target me and other players.

If you feel anything unfair occurred, send film or post it. In fact, I was streaming the entire time and anyone who saw it can vouch I had no idea it was you until the 2nd engagement (see below). Please note that at no point was anyone logged on your side nor was anyone "tracking you." You (and others') paranoia is getting to comical levels, especially when there are only 20-30 players logged on per side. It should be VERY easy to see if a shade is logged on and tracking you - the fact you know that there isn't yet you keep claiming you're being "tracked" is very, very laughable. It sounds more like you're upset that you can easily be identified given how low numbers are and you're upset you can't hide in a furball, but I digress.

Both engagements, we engaged co-alt (we were close to co-E the first fight, but I had much more the 2nd fight). In the first fight, I engaged you while you were trying to vulch someone ironically much slower than yourself. I didn't even know it was you until you dove straight for the deck then ran to ack while keeping your speed unusually high, then I saw the kill feed when you shot down weiser.

Better luck next time <S>
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 01:02:41 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2024, 01:32:08 PM »
It seems half the time people are saying this is a game and don't use real life tactics.

The other half of the time, this is a sim and you should stick to how it was done in real life.

Hitech made it perfectly clear, LONG ago... Aces High is a Game.

Just sayin
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2024, 01:35:28 PM »
If you feel anything unfair occurred, send film or post it. In fact, I was streaming the entire time and anyone who saw it can vouch I had no idea it was you until the 2nd engagement (see below). Please note that at no point was anyone logged on your side nor was anyone "tracking you." You (and others') paranoia is getting to comical levels, especially when there are only 20-30 players logged on per side. It should be VERY easy to see if a shade is logged on and tracking you - the fact you know that there isn't yet you keep claiming you're being "tracked" is very, very laughable. It sounds more like you're upset that you can easily be identified given how low numbers are and you're upset you can't hide in a furball, but I digress.

Both engagements, we engaged co-alt (we were close to co-E the first fight, but I had much more the 2nd fight). In the first fight, I engaged you while you were trying to vulch someone ironically much slower than yourself. I didn't even know it was you until you dove straight for the deck then ran to ack while keeping your speed unusually high, then I saw the kill feed when you shot down weiser.

Better luck next time <S>

CYA? More of your Game Theory nonsense? 
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2024, 01:38:52 PM »
CYA? More of your Game Theory nonsense?

I mean, when every player online is a real player and there are no shades logged onto the country of a player you're fighting; you can't "track" them, can you?

I love how people throw out logic and critical thinking in order to save their egos.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2024, 01:42:23 PM »
its weird, i know there are certain squads and people that hunt me when they see the kill feed on me.  i dont cry about it, i encourage it as it keeps me from looking for a fight.

Strange, not heard or seen anything that would suggest that. I don't see you as being disliked that way.  :aok
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 01:44:01 PM by JimmyD3 »
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2024, 03:16:54 PM »
Strange, not heard or seen anything that would suggest that. I don't see you as being disliked that way.  :aok
It’s easy to see. In the am if I up from a back field I will be met by every joker that is on. Also there are 2 room players that will hover over a fight and weirdly pounce on me after a kill feed goes up. Shane has began to do it in the last few days. Three times I have watched him orbit over fights and as soon as I get a kill there’s a 51b going 500 mph swooping in. Again I don’t mind. If they are looking for me I don’t have to look for a fight.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2024, 03:43:58 PM »
I'm in a b-pony just flying around doing high cap, sometimes engaging, sometimes not; definitely not hunting anyone, not even skyyr (he just happened to be a target of opportunity several times - Occam's Razor.)

If I were actively hunting someone, they'd know about it because I'd be letting them know. And I don't because I'm not here for my ego, lofl, I'm here to check yours.

It's amusing in how when I reversed Skyyr in the original film posted here, how both Snakeiis and you came tearing in directly for me, ignoring the other cons for the most part. Hilariously very BT-ish coverage of dear leader by you two.

Flippz, you're trying to fight way above your weight class here, sit down.

It’s easy to see. In the am if I up from a back field I will be met by every joker that is on. Also there are 2 room players that will hover over a fight and weirdly pounce on me after a kill feed goes up. Shane has began to do it in the last few days. Three times I have watched him orbit over fights and as soon as I get a kill there’s a 51b going 500 mph swooping in. Again I don’t mind. If they are looking for me I don’t have to look for a fight.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2024, 03:56:25 PM »
I'm in a b-pony just flying around doing high cap, sometimes engaging, sometimes not; definitely not hunting anyone, not even skyyr (he just happened to be a target of opportunity several times - Occam's Razor.)

If I were actively hunting someone, they'd know about it because I'd be letting them know. And I don't because I'm not here for my ego, lofl, I'm here to check yours.

It's amusing in how when I reversed Skyyr in the original film posted here, how both Snakeiis and you came tearing in directly for me, ignoring the other cons for the most part. Hilariously very BT-ish coverage of dear leader by you two.

Flippz, you're trying to fight way above your weight class here, sit down.

Sorry brah, no one called for help. I'm sorry you dove from 20k to a base only to die roped.

https://youtu.be/kOrvQYI0FVk

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

A few moments later...

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2024, 04:08:49 PM »
Sorry brah, no one called for help. I'm sorry you dove from 20k to a base only to die roped.

You did, by your own admission - "you held me there" so someone could clear your 6. lofl. 

Deposit another .25 to continue game.

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798