Author Topic: Main Arena Trending Down?  (Read 6788 times)

Offline GasTeddy

• Silver Member
Re: Main Arena Trending Down?
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2024, 04:35:42 AM »

And funny thing with this picture is how the "participants" understand it; "It means the other guy..."

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2024, 12:08:56 PM »
His targeting of certain players is undeniable, it’s the same old behavior as when I left in AH2.

One of the best things about coming back to AH3 was the absence of this type of stuff; literally did not see one single claim of this from 2020 until a few months ago. Not to be confused with knowing who the high Rook P-47M is or the Bish F4u-4 in the morning, this is entirely different.

He doesn’t need shades when live-streaming on YT as he’s getting real time info from his “viewers” as they’ve informed me. I’ve gotten PMs in game from them letting me know he’s coming to me, rather for me…

It’s the real time streaming on YT giving them ability to communicate cross country enabling them to hunt players without using shades anymore. Real time live-streaming should not be allowed in AH as it is most other MMOs for these obvious reasons. A 10min delay would change things dramatically.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2024, 12:18:58 PM »
In your short run with JG5 Rot, I thought you were a good stick. :old:
Certainly better than most, but you need to get out of that P51 dweebery and back in German Iron :p 

:salute

Thank you Dolby. I think I was at least decent, but Shaw’s book didn’t have any dust on it back then lol. I’m in the Ki-84 most often because of the versatility. My gunnery leaves me in vulnerable positions way too often, i.e staying in a fight too long, left being an easy pick on the deck and slow.

There are only a handful of dedicated 109 sticks anymore unfortunately. It’s still a lot of fun though when I have the time to get the Emil to alt and surprise them with a tight turn.

:salute

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2024, 12:25:21 PM »
He doesn’t need shades when live-streaming on YT as he’s getting real time info from his “viewers” as they’ve informed me.

lol you're paranoid dude. As in, take some meds. The chatlogs from the livestream remain online after the stream has ended.  No one is giving information.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 12:27:05 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2024, 12:27:10 PM »
His targeting of certain players is undeniable, it’s the same old behavior as when I left in AH2.

One of the best things about coming back to AH3 was the absence of this type of stuff; literally did not see one single claim of this from 2020 until a few months ago. Not to be confused with knowing who the high Rook P-47M is or the Bish F4u-4 in the morning, this is entirely different.

He doesn’t need shades when live-streaming on YT as he’s getting real time info from his “viewers” as they’ve informed me. I’ve gotten PMs in game from them letting me know he’s coming to me, rather for me…

It’s the real time streaming on YT giving them ability to communicate cross country enabling them to hunt players without using shades anymore. Real time live-streaming should not be allowed in AH as it is most other MMOs for these obvious reasons. A 10min delay would change things dramatically.
Honestly Rot, there’s only 2 or three fights propagating in the MA at any one time anymore. If you’re flying around in anything other than a 190, Yak, or 51, picking a player out of a group is pretty simple. If you don’t see your target on one front, just switch to the other front and you’ll find them and be able to single them out with ease. Combine that with proximity radar and “player1 just shot down player2” in the message bar and Bob’s your uncle.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2024, 12:30:02 PM »

I hardly ever see people comment in his streams when I stop by.  And I think live streaming might help the game more than hurt it. 
Tours 86 - 296

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2024, 12:47:32 PM »
When he flies straight to me in a plane I almost never fly it’s become quite obvious he’s not just using shades.

Banshee, honest question, how would a 10min time delay hurt the game?

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2024, 12:47:44 PM »

Rot...they're cheating for you.  :rofl
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2024, 12:50:37 PM »
As if all communication is written  :rofl

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2024, 12:51:25 PM »
As if all communication is written  :rofl

As if the audio comms aren't recorded too.

But seriously: "Random players are logging into Skyyr's Discord and telling him where to find players because of his YouTube Stream, even though they could have just logged on without YouTube or a stream. But it's DEFINITELY because of YouTube."

lol the overall IQ here has dropped to non-existent levels.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 12:54:06 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2024, 01:13:14 PM »

It would not hurt the game, but who is going to enforce it? 
Tours 86 - 296

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2024, 07:46:29 AM »
When he flies straight to me in a plane I almost never fly it’s become quite obvious he’s not just using shades.

Regardless of the outside tactics he may be using. He's still abusing players by switching teams and coming directly at them every sortie they fly. You can call it paranoia but I call it sociopathic and I do think creepy is a good word. No other player has ever gone to these lengths to attempt and achieved players quitting the game due to this abuse. When not just one player, but multiple players have experience with this nearly every sortie they fly it's not paranoia, it's a pattern.

Like when I see that skyyr is on my team, then switches to the team I'm fighting against, maybe one or 2 guys in the fight, and takes off and comes right at me in a small fight, then claims " he switched for the fight" is complete lies, and then goes and HOs me in the face on a clean first merge, it's not about the "fight" at all. It's using petty tactics to target players when they have a chance to play vs a guy who plays roughly 10 hours a day. No other player has resorted to this level of OCD, derangement and obsession to target players enough so that they choose to leave the game over it.

Dare I say his squad is the reason #s are lower than usual. Summer/spring season.. sure. But 6,000 kills by his squad last tour in La7s, Spit16s, and 190ds, Ta152s ect with 700 hours played. No one wants to continually fight this crap when his squad is split between teams and never logs off. The small #s in the arena during the afternoons make it even worse. Of course it only takes a few bad apples to ruins people experience. Just like it takes a few bad apples to go on a shooting spree and get guns banned in your city or country. Laws always get made for everyone because of a few. There is no doubt to me this squad is having a negative impact on #s.

And then throw in Jokers morning crew with 20-5-5 and you have a recipe that his gravely hurting the gameplay with Euro and afternoon players.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 08:20:01 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2024, 08:18:37 AM »
You know how Violator isn't in touch with reality? Because 70% of my sorties are in an 190A5 yet he claims all we fly are late war planes. He literally has a higher percentage of late war plane sorties than I do.

Looks like you're going to need more material for your copy/paste accusations brah.

Also, here's one of our last fights. You call this "coming at you"? You were literally capping the base I upped from. You had every advantage in this scenario. We even met co-alt and co-E. And no, I was never on your team previously, so you can't accuse me of switching from your side either.

It seems to me it's not an unfair advantage you're complaining about, you're complaining about just having to fight anyone competent at all.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404990.0;attach=37408

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:50:31 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2024, 09:13:51 AM »
You know how Violator isn't in touch with reality? Because 80% of my sorties are in an 190A5 yet he claims all we fly are late war planes. He literally has a higher percentage of late war plane sorties than I do.

Looks like you're going to need more material for your copy/paste accusations brah.

Also, here's one of our last fights. You call this "coming at you"? You were literally capping the base I upped from. You had every advantage in this scenario. We even met co-alt and co-E. And no, I was never on your team previously, so you can't accuse me of switching from your side either.

It seems to me it's not an unfair advantage you're complaining about, you're complaining about just having to fight anyone competent at all.

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=404990.0;attach=37408

WTH are you talking about. Trying to use %s when I have 28 kills this tour mostly in a G2. I think I have only 4 late war kills, 109K and 1 in a F4u1d. You have 30 just in a 262 and 163 alone... and a 190A5 is hardly midwar relative to other earlier midwar planes. It's like the difference between a 109G14 and K4 vs 190D and 190A5, they are extremely similar yet one is a bit more powerful and the other is slightly easier to catch but turns a bit better. What's the G14 eny compared to a 190A5?

But let's not get away from last months #s. Your squad had 6000 kills almost. Your squad members had the #1 highest kills in 190D, spit16, and La7, the top 5 planes in the game, and unfortunately the stats page is screwed up so you can even see all the totals from you guys vs other players. It's just ridiculous... and if you don't think that has an impact than you are the one not living in reality. Obviously because you play this game 10 hours a day you literally aren't living in reality, lol.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 09:15:22 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2024, 09:43:38 AM »
So suddenly, the A5 is a slower D9 and unskilled? lolololol

I was flying a real man's plane, the 190a5

You're soooo predictable. When you fly the A5, it's a "real man's plane." When anyone bests your performance flying one, it's suddenly a cheaper D9. lolol

If I played for 10 hours a day, I'd have 300+ hours a month.

Last tour, I had just under 200 hours. That's approximately 6 hours a day. In reality, I played for about 4 hours a day (usually at night) and then I played for about 8 hours a day on weekends. Then again, I didn't play at all (ZERO) in the 3 months prior. It seems to me you're just scraping for any excuse you can get.

Don't worry, I'm about to be gone for another month or two (total time is unknown at the moment, perks of the job), so you'll be able to kill noobs to your heart's content.

I seem to recall your last in-game comment being something to the effect of "you have no life, all you have is a game." Where should I send the postcards from Istanbul and Casablanca to? Lemme know and I'll legitimately send them lmao.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 10:53:00 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

A few moments later...