Author Topic: Other sims  (Read 5215 times)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Re: Other sims
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2024, 02:42:57 PM »
From the complaining on these forums one might think no one likes playing this game. Guess the ones that do don't come here.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2024, 02:45:30 PM »
From the complaining on these forums one might think no one likes playing this game. Guess the ones that do don't come here.

I'v been enjoying it!
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2024, 03:37:53 PM »

A cancer was released into the game.
.the only question is was it on purpose and planned or just a very poor business decision..

Eagler

I'm betting there was money or sexual favors involved.

Just Sayin!

Some talk of "Community" on the last page. That sort of left when we started getting a lot of folks who do not play AH anymore just coming in and disrupting the "Community".

You're squad name wasn't drug through the mud by a handful of Toxic Trolls who wrapped their ego around a video game.

We have had members Cyber-stalked, Harassed, Stream Sniped, and swatted to the point of quitting pretty much everything, that was even done to a female player or two.

So that "poor business decision" left a lot of us feeling betrayed.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 04:21:44 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2024, 04:51:20 PM »
Hitech should be prepared for disaparagment of his game when he makes stupid decisions that majorly effect the gameplay.

While HTC may have had a few extra accounts by a squad who has nothing else to do with their lives, he's lost tremendously more subs over the last 5 months guaranteed. Remember, one squad alone was responsible for 6,000 kills in March and 6,500 kills in April with over 1,450 hours played chasing hundreds of players out of the game, on top of the summer short we usually see. These severely skewed actual #s to compare YoY. Completely killed any momentum the game had from MOA.

I'm not going to pay for gabrage gameplay anymore, and neither are hundreds of players who are tired of the BS.

HTCs refusal to acknowledge poor garbage gameplay results in less subs than we've seen for a long time, as he continues to find ways to make the game worse and worse through giving up all strategy in the game.

Thank you sir  :salute

Someone screenshotted your post and it just brought a player back to the game.

Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #154 on: August 15, 2024, 05:09:33 PM »

While HTC may have had a few extra accounts by a squad who has nothing else to do with their lives, he's lost tremendously more subs over the last 5 months guaranteed.

You know I wonder if it was up the community or at least by paying subscribers if the Banned Toxic Feces Farmers would have ever been allowed back into the game?

:D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 05:12:40 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2024, 06:36:27 PM »
Some talk of "Community" on the last page. That sort of left when we started getting a lot of folks who do not play AH anymore just coming in and disrupting the "Community".

I agree 1000%
Undue drama and politics is not a fun experience.
One must limit or remove exposure to such toxic poison

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2024, 06:51:45 PM »
You know I wonder if it was up the community or at least by paying subscribers if the Banned Toxic Feces Farmers would have ever been allowed back into the game?

:D

We have a kinko the clown above trying to take credit for bringing one person into the game (as another cockroach claims). He lies so much no one knows if that is true. But this puddle of vomit could never in his wildest dreams have the capacity to replace the horde he chased away. I drove away 30, but here's my token one. In 30 yrs I have never been so repulsed by an idiot of that degree.

A few here correct on the the former players crapping in our back yard. If they did this in their game now, they would be banned, eternally. Just dogs with fleas......no offense to dogs with fleas.

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2024, 07:17:37 PM »

If they did this in their game now, they would be banned, eternally.

you found that out first hand didn't ya
A yappy back seater like Jester wasn’t popular or fun to fly with, more of an unnecessary distraction than anything else---Puma44

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2024, 09:14:12 PM »
you found that out first hand didn't ya

NOPE!!

Still there, can go there and horrify you any time I want

Besides, you 3-4 have the same ranking as Skyyr with the community. No one listens to a word out your mouth, you might as well talk to mirrors. Go change your diaper.

Actually ya just gave me an idea....thanks for the reminder
« Last Edit: August 15, 2024, 09:17:52 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2024, 09:47:11 PM »
I'v been enjoying it!

That's because you don't have an ankle humper dipcht up your donut every time you get a kill defending a field
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #160 on: August 16, 2024, 03:29:27 AM »
Narcissist: I Love to be Hated, Hate to be Loved

https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/malignant-self-love/narcissist-i-love-to-be-hated-hate-to-be-loved

If I had to distil my quotidian existence in two pithy sentences, I would say: I love to be hated and I hate to be loved.

Hate is the complement of fear and I like being feared. It imbues me with an intoxicating sensation of omnipotence. I am veritably inebriated by the looks of horror or repulsion on people's faces. They know that I am capable of anything. Godlike, I am ruthless and devoid of scruples, capricious and unfathomable, emotion-less and asexual, omniscient, omnipotent and omni-present, a plague, a devastation, an inescapable verdict. I nurture my ill-repute, stoking it and fanning the flames of gossip. It is an enduring asset.

Hate and fear are sure generators of attention. It is all about narcissistic supply, of course - the drug which we, the narcissists consume and which consumes us in return. So, attack sadistically authority figures, institutions, my hosts and I make sure they know about my eruptions.

I purvey only the truth and nothing but the truth - but I tell it bluntly told in an orgy of evocative baroque English.

The blind rage that this induces in the targets of my vitriolic diatribes provokes in me a surge of satisfaction and inner tranquillity not obtainable by any other means. I like to think about their pain, of course - but that is the lesser part of the equation

It is my horrid future and inescapable punishment that carries the irresistible appeal. Like some strain of alien virus, it infects my better judgement and I succumb.

In general, my weapon is the truth and human propensity to avoid it. In tactless breaching of every etiquette, I chastise and berate and snub and offer vitriolic opprobrium. A self-proclaimed Jeremiah, I hector and harangue from my many self-made pulpits. I understand the prophets. I understand Torquemada.

I bask in the incomparable pleasure of being RIGHT. I derive my grandiose superiority from the contrast between my righteousness and the humanness of others.

But it is not that simple. It never is with narcissists. Fostering public revolt and the inevitable ensuing social sanctions fulfils two other psychodynamic goals.

The first one I alluded to. It is the burning desire - nay, NEED - to be punished.

In the grotesque mind of the narcissist, his punishment is equally his vindication.

By being permanently on trial, the narcissist claims high moral ground and the position of the martyr: misunderstood, discriminated against, unjustly roughed, outcast by his very towering genius or other outstanding qualities. To conform to the cultural stereotype of the "tormented artist" - the narcissist provokes his own suffering. He is thus validated.

His grandiose fantasies acquire a modicum of substance. "If I were not so special - they wouldn't have persecuted me so".

The persecution of the narcissist IS his uniqueness. He must be different, for better or for worse. The streak of paranoia embedded in him, makes the outcome inevitable. He is in constant conflict with lesser beings: his spouse, his shrink, his boss, his colleagues. Forced to stoop to their intellectual level, the narcissist feels like Gulliver: a giant strapped by Lilliputians. His life is a constant struggle against the self-contented mediocrity of his surroundings. This is his fate which he accepts, though never stoically. It is a calling, a mission and a recurrence in his stormy life.

Deeper still, the narcissist has an image of himself as a worthless, bad and dysfunctional extension of others. In constant need of narcissistic supply, he feels humiliated. The contrast between his cosmic fantasies and the reality of his dependence, neediness and, often, failure (the "Grandiosity Gap") is an emotionally harrowing experience. It is a constant background noise of devilish, demeaning laughter. The voices say: "you are a fraud", "you are a zero", "you deserve nothing", "if only they knew how worthless you are".

The narcissist attempts to silence these tormenting voices not by fighting them but by agreeing with them. Unconsciously - sometimes consciously - he says to them: "I do agree with you. I am bad and worthless and deserving of the most severe punishment for my rotten character, bad habits, addiction and the constant fraud that is my life. I will go out and seek my doom. Now that I have complied - will you leave me be? Will you leave me alone"?

Of course, they never do.

Offline knorB

• Silver Member
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2024, 06:48:04 AM »

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2024, 07:38:14 AM »
That's because you don't have an ankle humper dipcht up your donut every time you get a kill defending a field

Sure I do! Entire squads! Luckily they are easy kills!
Tours 86 - 296

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: August 16, 2024, 09:16:24 AM »
Sure I do! Entire squads! Luckily they are easy kills!

So you specifically have a guy who changes from your team to the enemy side you are fighting to attack you with advantage every time you get a kill while in mid sortie? And then only goes for you and passed up the 5 friendlies infront of you?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 09:41:49 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #164 on: August 16, 2024, 10:00:04 AM »
So you specifically have a guy who changes from your team to the enemy side you are fighting to attack you with advantage every time you get a kill while in mid sortie? And then only goes for you and passed up the 5 friendlies infront of you?

Aside from changing countries, yes, everything you stated and they will usually bring their squad mates with them.  It's quite funny watching 3-4 guys give up every advantage they have and bypass bigger threats to race to kill me.  Maybe it's my plane choice.  Maybe it's because they think I'm Skyyr.  Maybe it's Maybelline. 
Tours 86 - 296