Author Topic: Other sims  (Read 5216 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Other sims
« Reply #165 on: August 16, 2024, 10:07:00 AM »
He let's this useless noise continue for pages in multiple threads but mention something relevant like corruption in politics and it gets shut down almost instantly..

Just need sky to run for office I guess lol...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2024, 10:39:00 AM »
He let's this useless noise continue for pages in multiple threads but mention something relevant like corruption in politics and it gets shut down almost instantly..

Eagler

There's really little that's more useless than arguing politics on the Internet. Yet I still do plenty of that in other venues. It's gonna be hard to find something else that is game related to talk about here for a game 25 years old and most have been playing for many of those years.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2024, 10:56:35 AM »

Eagler

Especially if it touches a nerve
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2024, 12:08:38 PM »

If I had to distil my quotidian existence in two pithy sentences, I would say: I love to be hated and I hate to be loved.

What's the other sentence?

"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2024, 12:17:26 PM »
Aside from changing countries, yes, everything you stated and they will usually bring their squad mates with them.  It's quite funny watching 3-4 guys give up every advantage they have and bypass bigger threats to race to kill me.  Maybe it's my plane choice.  Maybe it's because they think I'm Skyyr.  Maybe it's Maybelline.

The side switch is a very important note. I didn't put that in there on accident because it represents a pattern of sociopathic behavior when it happens every single time against players who have called it out.

But golly, what could be more trilling than flying super fast high speed dive late war BnZ cannon monsters while gaming all three sides of the map with a squad who plays every second of the day to manipulate every part of the MA they want and chase everyone away with snooze mode BnZ and targeting practices.

:rolleyes:

< than 500 left. Yall enjoy running the rest off  :aok

:salute

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2024, 12:32:04 PM »
But golly, what could be more trilling than flying super fast high speed dive late war BnZ cannon monsters while gaming all three sides of the map with a squad who plays every second of the day to manipulate every part of the MA they want and chase everyone away with snooze mode BnZ and targeting practices.

:rolleyes:

< than 500 left. Yall enjoy running the rest off  :aok

:salute

I'm sorry you've had bad experiences, buddy.  It's been quite thrilling since almost every sortie I've flown since flying with them has be 2-3 of us versus full dar bars of red cons that come in above 15k--something I never used to do.  It was funny watching our countrymen complaining about being double teamed and talking about quitting the game because of the hording (what has actually driven more players away than anything else) instead of upping and defending, all while we flew headfirst into the enemy. 

Players avoiding combat has been far more detrimental to the game, along with the piss poor attitude a large number of players share.

Back on topic:

https://youtu.be/8MlSiOBNSSs?si=nBIpLQzTlemFipxB

I'm looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 01:07:00 PM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2024, 01:13:31 PM »
Don't listen to banshee he is a bully!  :devil him and skyyr beat me up other night..I felt like a fly skyyr oiled me took my cannons away(like pulling wings off a fly) then banshee came in with his 1eng 38 and finished the job(stepped and squished me) luckily I had a pocket full of quarters I re upped seeking revenge!
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #172 on: August 16, 2024, 01:19:47 PM »
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences, buddy.  It's been quite thrilling since almost every sortie I've flown since flying with them has be 2-3 of us versus full dar bars of red cons that come in above 15k--something I never used to do.  It was funny watching our countrymen complaining about being double teamed and talking about quitting the game because of the hording (what has actually driven more players away than anything else) instead of upping and defending, all while we flew headfirst into the enemy. 

Players avoiding combat has been far more detrimental to the game, along with the piss poor attitude a large number of players share.

Back on topic:

I’m with Viator, stop with the excuses
Undue drama and politics is not a fun experience.
One must limit or remove exposure to such toxic poison

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #173 on: August 16, 2024, 01:23:11 PM »
I noticed your coward buddy wanted to come no where near me while at 30k hunting for morons. He can’t stand someone has more alt to offer his punk butt.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 01:25:06 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #174 on: August 16, 2024, 01:29:25 PM »
What's the other sentence?

Was distracted, posted the full in another reply.
I’ve had covid harshly the last week. The world spins

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: August 16, 2024, 01:43:27 PM »

Back on topic:

Bad experiences? Sigh.... is that you Banshee?

I don't give a F what "hoards" you are flying against. When your weasel boy switches teams to target players. I have a frkn problem with it.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 01:45:08 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #176 on: August 16, 2024, 01:53:25 PM »
Bad experiences? Sigh.... is that you Banshee?

I don't give a F what "hoards" you are flying against. When your weasel boy switches teams to target players. I have a frkn problem with it.

The only players who don’t have a problem with it are that handful who fly with him ruining their reputation like V did. Have ya seen him since?

We ALL have a problem with it. And if its not going to be handled properly, we’ll take it on our selves and play as dirty as him. Targeting players that I watch every night. Enough with him destroying our game to feed his way over the top mental mush ego.

EDIT:
I support giving second chances,....this is where I admit being very wrong about something. This went way south.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 02:18:30 PM by Animl-AW »

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #177 on: August 16, 2024, 03:40:48 PM »

Speaking of late war monsters, check out this insane G2 sortie! Those G2s sure are uber overpowered things  :rofl :rofl :rofl

https://youtu.be/LZM4reHIbfQ

As for time played, I've been on 5 hours in the last 4 days. You may wanna put on that tin foil hate, err hat.

Last tour I logged 130 hours and most of that time was over the weekends. If 130 hours is insanely unimagineable to you, then your old squaddies were absolute loser, no-life junkies who played even more than that.  :rofl
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 03:42:55 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+

Mmmmm... tears.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #178 on: August 16, 2024, 04:03:38 PM »
Speaking of late war monsters, check out this insane G2 sortie! Those G2s sure are uber overpowered things  :rofl :rofl :rofl

https://youtu.be/LZM4reHIbfQ

As for time played, I've been on 5 hours in the last 4 days. You may wanna put on that tin foil hate, err hat.

Last tour I logged 130 hours and most of that time was over the weekends. If 130 hours is insanely unimagineable to you, then your old squaddies were absolute loser, no-life junkies who played even more than that.  :rofl

4-5 hrs last 4 days is nonsense. You were on 4 the last 2 nights alone.

My god you are one messed up twit. You repulse vultures. What do you have 2 fans?

Offline Skyyr

• persona non grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2024, 04:06:10 PM »
4-5 hrs last 4 days is nonsense. You were on 4 the last 2 nights alone.

My god you are one messed up twit. You repulse vultures. What do you have 2 fans?

I assume that either English is a second language for you or that you simply have permanent drunk text syndrome from chronic alcohol poisoning.

That said, yeah, 4 hours from the previous 2 nights, 1 hour the night before those two, plus today (I haven't played today) makes 5 hours in 4 days. That's how math works. Lol. Logic really isn't your Forte. Nor is flying appararently.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2024, 04:08:21 PM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - 296

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 30-11

KOTH Wins: 6, Egos Broken: 1000+