Author Topic: Lets call it strange observation  (Read 8575 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
Re: Lets call it strange observation
« Reply #240 on: August 11, 2024, 04:56:17 PM »

Not at all!  It was my reaction to his statement, "Am I saying we target players? Nope."

While there's no rule against targeting people, it must get wearying if you're repeatedly the target.  I have difficulty grasping the purpose of the exercise.

"Allegedly" if you please. ;)

In general, it seems it would be people who have talked crap about someone and they need to have their attitude adjusted.

If someone claims someone has no skill, knows nothing about ACM, can't win without hack or a massive alt advantage or just got a lucky kill once...and they won't meet in the DA to prove it, then maybe they get accidentally "found" in the MA. ;)  If someone does go to the DA, and loses repeatedly and still won't admit they were wrong and won't go back to the DA for more convincing,  then maybe they get accidentally "found" in the MA. ;)

I could see that being one scenario.

I doubt in such an "alleged" case, the targets are just drawn out of a hat. ;)

So I guess maybe don't talk crap about someone's skillz, or be able to back it up in the DA.  And if the DA proves unsuccessful, be willing to retract and not just stomp off and double down on what you can't back up?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 05:00:20 PM by CptTrips »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: August 11, 2024, 04:57:30 PM »
If you aren't insinuating someone is cheating with a description then you must be simply describing your lack of SA. Right?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #242 on: August 11, 2024, 04:57:35 PM »
Sounds like you are calling "Player A" a cheater/hacker Animl. There is a process for reporting that. Posting here isn't it. Allow me to refer you to rule #7. And #8.

Stop putting words in my mouth. You been doing it for hours now. Do you not comorehend english text. Ir are you putting effort into it? Stop it

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #243 on: August 11, 2024, 05:00:10 PM »
Stop putting words in my mouth. You been doing it for hours now. Do you not comorehend english text. Ir are you putting effort into it? Stop it

Go read your first post in this thread. If you aren't accusing someone of cheating then make it clear here now.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #244 on: August 11, 2024, 05:01:17 PM »
I'll accept you were just describing your total lack of SA.

He was there! No, now he's there! Where'd he go? Oh no, he killed me. Think I'll start a thread about a "strange observation".
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 05:03:24 PM by AKIron »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2024, 05:07:26 PM »
There's really nothing more damaging to this game than creating doubt in the mind of others as to the integrity of the game.

Offline Animl-AW

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Tech Hangar
« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2024, 05:09:00 PM »

He was there! No, now he's there! Where'd he go? Oh no, he killed me. Think I'll start a thread about a "strange observation".

Shut up pansy DMFI

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2024, 05:09:05 PM »

And at least in the vid Skyrr posted, it seemed to me Animl dove in on him right after he finished off two others.  That doesn't seem supportive of the "targeting" theory.  If Animl had a film that showed different, I didn't see it.

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #248 on: August 11, 2024, 05:14:12 PM »
Shut up pansy DMFI

Insults like that are also a rule violation. You really oughta read them.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: August 11, 2024, 05:21:54 PM »
I would also like to point out that some of those accusing Skyyr of “hunting” specific players are just as guilty. I have been flying the 152 a lot lately, and I have watched players totally ignore the other cons around them just to fixate on me because they think I’m Skyyr.   :rofl they will give up every tactical advantage they have to try to kill me in hopes that it’s him. I hope they are just as disappointed in killing me as I am dying to them… cause I suck  :joystick:

I feel targeted.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2024, 05:24:17 PM by Banshee7 »
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2024, 05:22:29 PM »
Sounds like you are calling "Player A" a cheater/hacker Animl. There is a process for reporting that. Posting here isn't it. Allow me to refer you to rule #7. And #8.

A lot of people accuse him of cheating. Without proof it’s a moot point. The dude is foul, he proves it every time he plays the game. And most would agree, except of course for his fanboys. Disengage and squelch. Easy.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2024, 05:25:57 PM »
A lot of people accuse him of cheating. Without proof it’s a moot point.

Agreed.

I have no opinion on his popularity.

And I doubt popularity will ever be a ban-able criteria.

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2024, 05:40:38 PM »
Agreed.

I have no opinion on his popularity.

And I doubt popularity will ever be a ban-able criteria.

True! His problem is his mouth. My guess, in real life he minds his manners that, or he has false teeth.

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2024, 05:45:16 PM »
True! His problem is his mouth. My guess, in real life he minds his manners that, or he has false teeth.

OK.  Well, I never tuned 200 in my life, so I know that solution works pretty well.

;)

Offline Grind

• Copper Member
« Reply #254 on: August 11, 2024, 05:50:27 PM »
OK.  Well, I never tuned 200 in my life, so I know that solution works pretty well.

;)

I use the squelch feature. 200 can be entertaining at times. No need to cut off everyone.

:salute