Author Topic: Circus coming to town!  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
Re: Circus coming to town!
« Reply #135 on: September 16, 2024, 03:55:12 PM »
My opinion is that it is outrageous weaponization of legal system against political opponents.

Are you insinuating he didn't commit the crimes, or that someone shouldn't be held accountable just because they're in politics?

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: September 16, 2024, 04:04:56 PM »
Cult membership is obvious when then only source of truth is the Idol. You regurgitate the same crap he does.

You lack fundamental understanding of American laws regarding statutes of limitation and standing requirements. The latter being the most ironic.

Is it really that boring for you living in Canada that the US is constantly on your mind?  :headscratch:  It has always looked like such a beautiful place, although the closest I’ve been is skiing Mt. Baker. Your fresh water fishing is world renowned, do you need $ for rod and reel? Weather is about to turn…

World record 1915 👇, but there’s still kin!

https://superiorcountry.ca/fishing-and-hunting/world-record-brook-trout/

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2024, 04:32:38 PM »
You lack fundamental understanding of American laws regarding statutes of limitation and standing requirements. The latter being the most ironic.

Is it really that boring for you living in Canada that the US is constantly on your mind?  :headscratch:  It has always looked like such a beautiful place, although the closest I’ve been is skiing Mt. Baker. Your fresh water fishing is world renowned, do you need $ for rod and reel? Weather is about to turn…

World record 1915 👇, but there’s still kin!

https://superiorcountry.ca/fishing-and-hunting/world-record-brook-trout/

This guy has plans that will negatively affect the entire free world.
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2024, 04:42:25 PM »
Are you insinuating he didn't commit the crimes, or that someone shouldn't be held accountable just because they're in politics?

Oh my, Hillary and Joe.  Do you people even realize what you type?
“Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty.” - Ronald Reagan

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2024, 04:45:58 PM »
This guy has plans that will negatively affect the entire free world.

Yall said said that in '16 ... ouch.  I bet you love Trudeau, too.

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2024, 04:51:58 PM »
Yall said said that in '16 ... ouch.  I bet you love Trudeau, too.

I did? You remember what I said 8 years ago? My words must bug you.  :rolleyes:
Being male, an accident of birth. Being a man, a matter of age. Being a gentleman, a matter of choice.

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2024, 05:00:09 PM »
I did? You remember what I said 8 years ago? My words must bug you.  :rolleyes:

Didn't work out well for the scare mongers.  But it will be different this time, right.  No feelings on Trudeau?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2024, 05:11:01 PM »
Another "I'm scared of everything YouTube shows me" thread by our resident whiney squeak. Wtg Eagler.. hang that SDE for everyone.

Software development engineer?

I can discuss a subject without being fearful of it..sorry if it scares you but pretty sure your type voted it in...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Busher

• Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2024, 05:14:25 PM »
Didn't work out well for the scare mongers.  But it will be different this time, right.  No feelings on Trudeau?

Nope, no feelings at all.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2024, 05:22:53 PM »
The state of the world NOW in comparison to when the boogiemanmeantweeter was president goes along way to show who in reality is sipping on koolaide.

Common sense tends to be lacking. The boogiemanmeantweeter result in things accomplished stand. The thought of saint Camala calling shots currently scare me more than Hillery did by a long shot...
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2024, 06:07:05 PM »

They are innocent because of double standards and that they are not the "enemy" that they want out of the election
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2024, 06:07:15 PM »
The state of the world NOW in comparison to when the boogiemanmeantweeter was president goes along way to show who in reality is sipping on koolaide.

Common sense tends to be lacking. The boogiemanmeantweeter result in things accomplished stand. The thought of saint Camala calling shots currently scare me more than Hillery did by a long shot...

It would be the same group that has ran the insane asylum administration since Jan 2021...

Corrupt senile joe wasn't making any decisions except which flavor ice-cream he wanted next...his brain dead arse did as he was told

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2024, 06:32:11 PM »
And so will she...
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Eviscerate

• Copper Member
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2024, 07:08:23 PM »
Whataboutism!

Offline RUSH1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2024, 07:33:11 PM »
Whataboutism!

We already have one dadtallica, or whatever his name is.  Give us substance young man.  Not constant drive-bys.