Author Topic: Some way to limit Nikis in MA?  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Some way to limit Nikis in MA?
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2002, 06:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by lazs1:
There should be an automatic charge for having "Spain" listed as "from".  
lazs

5.5 points from the Canadian judge.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2002, 09:05:00 PM »
Wow... A Niki whine.

How very nostalgic.
sand

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2002, 09:14:00 PM »
...and completely unnecessary. I would put the fear factor about on par with a Spit V- dangerous if you disrespect it, completely manageable otherwise.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2002, 10:43:00 PM »
Kieran, thats if you in a 190 or a 109g10 or p51 or la7...aka, planes in which you can RRRUUUNN from it.

Face it in anything else, the n1k will eat you alive if you're not extremely careful (or if the n1k's pilot is new to the game). The n1k's ability to turn, dive & accelerate plus 4 cannons puts it a notch higher than the spitIX in the threat list. It also retains good maneouverability at speeds over 350 (beating the spit from my experience).

Comparing it to a spitV is insulting to the spitV. Its more like a spitIX with the accel of a 205 on wep and the e-retention of an la7.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2002, 11:05:00 PM »
Tac, you are dillusionary.
-SW

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2002, 11:39:00 PM »
>it is totally dufus to complain about the
>airplane that others choose to fly.

Unfortunately, I'd have to disagree.  Past history has shown success in whining enough to get a dweeb ride de jour perked.  Now that that precident has been established, the whiners know its only a matter of turning up the volume and duration sufficient to exceed HTC's pain threshhold.
Its been done before.  Sooner or later it will be done agian.

Regards,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2002, 06:14:00 AM »
Huh, I seem to have been able to fight Nikki's from an F6F before the flight model was revisited on both planes. I'm sorry, I didn't see it then, and I definitely don't see it now.

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2002, 06:49:36 AM »
the n1k2j was histroically a hellkitty killer. it was a good aircraft one of the best (when it worked and wasn't blown up on the ground). the bigest problem the n1k2j had was torque it had the same effect on new ensighns as did the f4u for the US.

and About the perk system. with all the whining to get things perked (now that whining works) eventually we will all end up in jugs any way. personally I don't think the perk point system should be in the MA only in special arena's. The MA should be open with all the planes allowed and unperked except the jets wich should be resigned to Special arena's.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)