Author Topic: Why ohh why  (Read 2395 times)

Offline Defiance

• Nickel Member
Why ohh why
« on: June 23, 2001, 02:29:00 PM »
Here i am totally shrecked off with AH

Why you may ask ??

Well it's not the sim or concept of the game which i have enjoyed so much and used to look forward to playing all the hours i could muster

It's darn idiotic remarks on open radio, The "WTF you should of died" or How did you do that it's impossible"

To top it all i assume i am not the only one that gets the insinuation of being a hack !!

Well for the small minded moronics that jump to quick conclusions i will enlighten you to my abilities in the way of hacking

Any Windose probs or software related probs i am fortunate to have made several decent friends in the time i flew FA and here in AH  :)to help me out
Hardware stuff seems to come to me naturally as i love to use tools/hands and learn new stuff
Bfalcon4 is my main help for any software glitches i have and he is a very close n trusted cyber pal, We share a laugh n joke and try to have fun (which is getting harder by the day for me)
We have flew in FA and here together and i really enjoy the friendship and times online together, Hell he even ships stuff from USA to me here in the UK without a thought of cost etc, Now that's what you call a m8  :)

OK back to hacking, Well without the help of him would you believe up until a short time ago i didn't even know how to copy/paste lol, He couldn't get over that !!! knew nothing of HTML and basicly Windose was an install i always loaded at default settings After guidance and help i am learning HTML and have a trial webpage on AH

Now i can choose what to install from a format can recover from scanreg/restore and can even find my way around windows directory without panicking in case i delete something wrongly
I did a few days ago Fubar something in windows, When i d/load say an AH map it used to save as an icon on my desktop or wherever i sent it, I then clicked it and it would open, Now it d/loads as a Paint icon and when opened it's blank white and error message saying wrong gizmo or alike

So to the Morons who know who they are does this seem as though i am a Hack ??

Intelligent people would maybe think not ! Then again the level/tone of some conversations i have to endlessly be subjected to on open radio shows me at times intelligent life in AH can sometimes be at a low level
And i know about gagging radio 1 but why should i have to when all it would take is these morons changing there garbage remarks !!

Each day it seems AH community slips a bit lower in some respects imho
I used to look forward to all the hours of fun but alas now it sure aint as much fun as it once was  :(

Totally pissed off at the mo
"Pissed off" if this offends i appologise but to have enjoyed something so so so so so much then end up thinking about a sub cancel just to escape the daft idiotic remarks makes me so angry

Titanium now Defiance

Have Fun !!

Offline airspro

• Silver Member
      • My Blastoff start page :P
Why ohh why
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2001, 02:42:00 PM »
Hey Tit , man I love ya's   :)

I know it's bothersome but in time u will get over it . I did , the being called a hack , cheat etc .

One good thing "the other new sim" has is no channel 1   :D

But AH is a better flight sim so far by far .

Ya's sidie knows what it's like to get "free" stuff from the states , borg and guard too , lol . If they only knew   :eek:

Bfalcon4  <S>

HEY them MUSKETS guys are the best . Say Hi to SirG for me also /

Take care my friend ,
spro
My current Ace's High handle is spro

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2001, 02:52:00 PM »
defiance, do what I do, ignore them.  after years of on-line gaming, nothing has changed. some people just can't handle getting whipped!  :eek:
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Niblitz

• Zinc Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
Hey Defiance ya old mullet!  :D

Good to see you keeping the faith here, you should see what we've had to deal with in the "other sim". Sheeesh!!

To be frank, I wish I could still afford to play AH, because, believe it or not, I'm already nostalgic for you guys (sniff!). Right now, not only can i not find any of the mullets, but i also can't get any1 to use RW and organise some ops like like we did in here. It's just impossible to find any1 right now. Big mess (although still fun, just don't expect to fly a plane yet, unless you have a killer rig).

I look forward to the day we all can kick axis together again. I raise a pint in your general direction m8!

cheers
nib

ps i think i have your email addy, i drop u a line if you like  :)

Offline 2Late4U

• Copper Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2001, 06:28:00 PM »
There are two things I do with people that whine and complain constantly when they die...first of all, I ignore them....then I kill them again and again and again   :D

Just ask a particular Bishi spit I vulched 9 times last week after shooting him down over his base    ;)

Offline Bluedog

• Silver Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2001, 07:26:00 PM »
<S> G'day Tit, long time mate  :)

I know you've prolly heard this a million times....but take the 'hacker' accusation as a complement, and just ignore all the other drivel on Ch#1.

You were one of the guys that made me feel 'welcome' here when I first made the move with my squad from WB, and have allways been helpfull and friendly when I asked dumbarse questions, even now that I'm a Knit.

Mate, dont let a bunch of whinging little sissy boys ruin your fun, just squelch 'em.
I figure if someone accuses you of hacking, when you are in fact not....then you gotta be doin' something right  :)

You could, of course, forsake the Rook Way, and purify your virtual soul by joining the Glorious Knight Order.....gettin' gangbanged can be quite fun too, there is a definate plus to target rich environments  ;)

Look at it this way, if you are gettin pissed off by the whining and accusations, think of how much you must be pissing them off to cause it  :) he he
Not too many points about this game are more fun than giving your oponent/s a raging case of the flaming trots by your insolent persistance in shooting them down, IMHO  :)

Chin up and stick around mate, AH would be a poorer playground without you.

<S> Blue

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Why ohh why
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2001, 08:58:00 PM »
HEY Welcome back Tit, I've missed you!

Attitude on channel 1 is just that, attitude.
They died, you didn't, it was their mistake & some of them can't handle that much truth. So,,,,,,,,,, easier to say "hacker" or "cheat" or "that plane can't do that".

Heck I've even felt the urge myself a time or two. The difference being I've learned to Alt F4 when I feel that way.

Hang in there bro!

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2001, 09:02:00 PM »
If you promise to bail out anytime I ping you and also promise not to shoot at me, I double super secret PROMISE not to call you a cheater  :)
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Dmitry

• Copper Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2001, 09:35:00 PM »
nobody called me a cheater or a hack... Now I thjink its only because I suck  :)

Seriusly dont mind them and .squelch 1

<S>

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2001, 11:00:00 PM »
Finest compliment I was ever paid in this sim..

"YOUR A #$@^%$! HACKER, YOU CHEATIN SCUM BAG!! I'M SENDING HTC FILM!

I was sooooo proud.  :)

If yah crank up a good whine with yer flyin, rest assured, you done good.  :)
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Why ohh why
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2001, 11:16:00 PM »
I don't really look at being called a hacker as a compliment, as it usually comes from someone who is ignorant and/or a sore loser, therefore what they have to say doesn't carry much merit.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2001, 03:02:00 AM »
Bah. Just torment the squealing little whiners with ACM... the more noise they make the better the kill.

:D
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Why ohh why
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2001, 08:33:00 AM »
hangtime you want to get yourself a sharp stick and a big fat pig  :D

and just poke it!  :D

same result  :)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2001, 08:43:00 AM »
I never turn off my puter cause I'm not sure I could figure out how to turn it back on.
lazs

Offline Beegerite

• Copper Member
Why ohh why
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2001, 11:19:00 AM »
You may have all those evil sounding nicks now but you're still TS_Gumpy and Gumpy-Gumpy to me!

I have a simple rule.  Squelch 1 and only unsquelch it to <S> a good adversary.  I even went so far as to make it a guideline in our squadron not to engage in open chanel banter.  

There is a psychological component to insulting somebody on the open chanel.  That is that others will see how kewl, macho etc. etc. you are.  If others don't see you (the morons you're talking about) insulting somebody, you have nothing else staring back at you from your monitor but the image of a pathetic sociopathic loner with pimples, bad teeth, a hangover, and a stunted woman insulting noodle.  That isn't as satisfying to these idiot-moron-inbiciles as the attention they can garner from a well placed insult on the open chanel.  Even talking about them makes them all wet.  Ignore the mullets!!!

The open chanel insult and previously the newsgroup flame are part of the internet.  You ain't gonna change it, been that way since I first went online on Compuserve and The Source back in the early 80's.

Bumper stickers for sale $1.00

SQELCH for SANITY

Beeg

Originally posted by Defiance:
Here i am totally shrecked off with AH

Intelligent people would maybe think not ! Then again the level/tone of some conversations i have to endlessly be subjected to on open radio shows me at times intelligent life in AH can sometimes be at a low level
And i know about gagging radio 1 but why should i have to when all it would take is these morons changing there garbage remarks !!

Each day it seems AH community slips a bit lower in some respects imho
I used to look forward to all the hours of fun but alas now it sure aint as much fun as it once was   :(Titanium now Defiance

Have Fun !!