Author Topic: GV terrain  (Read 482 times)

Offline Master

• Zinc Member
GV terrain
« on: February 12, 2002, 09:22:24 AM »
ok im going to try to put together a small tank wars map, i know there is already one floating around but that on just doesnt feel right for tank wars and ends up being airplanes.

sofar im thinking of makeing two fields (bish and rook) with a city in the middle, very similar to what is already made, but id like to place a river going through the city and some train tracks. id like to make the city within fireing distance of both the fields so if they wanted they could just shoot into city, but i dont want spawn vulching so ill need to make a hill that blocks the view from the city to the fields.

does anyone have any other suggestions for makeing a great land battle map? id like to get alot of stuff into this as possible but keep it as small as possible.

or hell if someone else could just make this instead of me, that would save me alot of work

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
GV terrain
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2002, 01:07:12 PM »
are you talking about my map, gv-teams??? you can tell by the big arse bill, err credits thing painted on the hill

and if it does end up with aircraft, well it shouldn't, i only left the c47 enabled on the rook airfield (which is the only airfield)

Offline Master

• Zinc Member
GV terrain
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2002, 01:32:17 PM »
the map im talking about is called vehicle... its a 3 section map with a big hill in themiddle of map, in the ne 1/3 section there is a bishop and a rook airbase along with a city. it makes for some nice city ground war fights

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
GV terrain
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2002, 01:39:12 PM »
ah yes, vehicle, it is pretty fun.
In fact thats wot inspired me to make gv-teams