Author Topic: Bomb in Jerusalem  (Read 2266 times)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« on: March 02, 2002, 09:52:23 PM »
What to do with these amazinhunks?
Read here
They want no peace,they just wanna kill people,jews,christians,americans whoever.I`m sure if they got what they wanted they`d just keep killing just for the hell of it.
Israel`s gonna have to come to  the conclusion:the only way out is to kick them all out of the country.But guess what,no other arab country would let them in.The PLO`s been kicked out of both Jordan and Lebanon by their arab brothers,after they reallized what a bunch of amazinhunks they are.
:mad:

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2002, 10:10:26 PM »
So israel should kick palestinians out of palestine?  They've been doing that for quite a few years now.

Can you understand why the palestinians are upset and bombing everything they see.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2002, 10:17:43 PM »
Nah man ,I simply can`t understand what can possibly make someone wanna blow up childeren.
Whatever your cause is,when you do things like this,You dirty yourself and your cause and loose all your rights for anything but severe punishment.

Offline fd ski

• Silver Member
      • http://www.northotwing.com/wing/
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2002, 10:34:34 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~
Nah man ,I simply can`t understand what can possibly make someone wanna blow up childeren.
Whatever your cause is,when you do things like this,You dirty yourself and your cause and loose all your rights for anything but severe punishment.

Go to your local book store and buy a book from a section called "history". It might be quite enlighting.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2002, 11:22:04 PM »
Caligula you might start your studying by searching some info with Google or other search-engine with words "Shabra" and "Shatila".

Read about what happened in those camps and reply then to this topic.
Few pics from those camps: http://www.geocities.com/cahumanity/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2002, 11:40:53 PM by Staga »

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2002, 11:31:34 PM »
LOL ! Nice allies !

The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years

By James M. Ennes Jr.

June 1993, Page 19

Twenty-six years have passed since that clear day on June 8, 1967 when Israel attacked the USS Liberty with aircraft and torpedo boats, killing 34 young men and wounding 171. The attack in international waters followed over nine hours of close surveillance. Israeli pilots circled the ship at low level 13 times on eight different occasions before attacking. Radio operators in Spain, Lebanon, Germany and aboard the ship itself all heard the pilots reporting to their headquarters that this was an American ship. They attacked anyway. And when the ship failed to sink, the Israeli government concocted an elaborate story to cover the crime.

There is no question that this attack on a U.S. Navy ship was deliberate. This was a coordinated effort involving air, sea, headquarters and commando forces attacking over a long period. It was not the "few rounds of misdirected fire" that Israel would have the world believe. Worse, the Israeli excuse is a gross and detailed fabrication that disagrees entirely with the eyewitness recollections of survivors. Key American leaders call the attack deliberate. More important, eyewitness participants from the Israeli side have told survivors that they knew they were attacking an American ship.

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack, " he insists.

Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport.

Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has ever found the courage to ever found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

How Does Congress React to These Complaints?

Most members of Congress respond to inquiries about the Liberty with seemingly sympathetic promises to "investigate. " Weeks or months later they write again to report their "findings": "The Navy investigated in 1967 and found no evidence that the attack was deliberate," they say. "Israel apologized, calling the attack a tragic case of misidentification, and paid damages for loss of life, injuries and property damage. The matter is closed.

The fact is, however, that the Navy's "investigation" examined only the quality of the crew's training, the adequacy of communications and the performance of the crew under fire. The Navy was forbidden to examine Israeli culpability and Navy investigators refused to allow testimony showing that the attack was deliberate or that Israel's excuse was untrue.

The Navy blocked all testimony about Israeli actions.

Instead of determining whether the attack was deliberate, the Navy blocked all testimony about Israeli actions. No survivor was permitted to describe the close in machine-gun fire that continued for 40 minutes after Israel claims all firing stopped. No survivor was allowed to talk about the life rafts the Israeli torpedomen machine-gunned in the water. No survivor was permitted to challenge defects and fabrications in Israel's story. Even my eyewitness testimony as officer-of-the deck was withheld from the official record. No evidence of Israeli culpability was "found" because no such testimony was allowed. To survivors, this was not an investigation. It was a cover-up.

quote is from http://www.wrmea.com/html/about_us.htm
« Last Edit: March 02, 2002, 11:37:33 PM by Staga »

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2002, 01:56:09 AM »
Go to your local book store and buy a book from a section called "history". It might be quite enlighting.

After You dude.
Why don`t you go and pick up Mark Twain`s notes on what the Holy Land looked like at the end of the 1800s.

On the account of those pictures of the 1982 massacre:
how about posting some pictures of Dresden 1945,and some pics about Vietnam.
People in sets like that diddly up.Horrible things happen,but it`s only a one time incident wich was not repeted EVER by the israelis.
On the other hand :attacks by arabs on jewish civilians have been going on for quiet some time.
diddly `em
« Last Edit: March 03, 2002, 01:58:56 AM by ~Caligula~ »

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2002, 02:46:38 AM »
you are just fuming because you are a jew. don't act like you are objective and outraged...

israel started thier biggest push in months this week - what do you expect the palestinians to do? sit there and take it?

i've never understood how israel lashes out and then wails and gnashes when the arabs hit back. and all the u.s. officials said was the usual "well....try not to kill too many civilians pals. shalom, see you at temple"

you are just as hateful about them as anyone ever has been of your people. and twice as hypocritical...i'm sure you'd just as soon gas all the palestinians herr caligula-berg.

you like to fling nazi labels at everyone like a overused magic spell - look at yourself. today's israeli jew is just as good at keeping the boot on someone's throat.

guiliani, pikati, hillary clinton and a host of other israeli bellybutton kissers have all been thru to hold hands with sharon in a very visible way to their nervous napkin clutching new york constituents in the last few months - i guess that shows the arabs how neutral we are and helps them buy into the process.

stop screwing people and you'll stop reaping bad karma. (it's like getting proceeds from a high interest loan - you ought to be able to figure that out)

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2002, 03:36:52 AM »
(it's like getting proceeds from a high interest loan - you ought to be able to figure that out)

Oh Yeah....getting rich on the poor unsuspecting gentiles huh?

well....try not to kill too many civilians pals. shalom, see you at temple

So it`s ok to kill civilians if you`re not israeli?
If they were such noble freedom fighters why are they hiding behind kids and women.I tell You why,because they have no morals and they don`t give a damn about their own people either.
you are just as hateful about them as anyone ever has been of your people. and twice as hypocritical...i'm sure you'd just as soon gas all the palestinians herr caligula-berg.

You have absolutelly no idea of what I am.
I have no desire of gasing no-one,not even killing any way.
And I was just as outraged about things that happened in Rwanda,Jugoslavia..etc.
the arabs could live in peace with the jews,and have a lot better standard of living in Israel,than in many arab countries.If they only chilled out!!!!
They could practice they religion,go by their costums,have their buisnisses and so on.Show me an arab state with the same level of freedom for not muslims.
Even the temple mount is given to them.The Dome of the Holy Rock is off limit for jews.They can`t go there.
I`d like to see your face when You find out You can`t visit some part of the US because you`re white american.
And don`t forget:that very spot is the center of jewish history and religion.That is tolerance no other nation can show.
Had it been the other way,the arabs would have bulldozed off any temple to use the spot for whatever they want,and to show they don`t give a toejam about anybody else.Just look at all the things they destroyed in Afganistan.

yes I`m pissed and outraged (did You even bother reading the page I linked?) and I have a good reason to be.

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2002, 06:14:09 AM »
People in sets like that diddly up.Horrible things happen,but it`s only a one time incident wich was not repeted EVER by the israelis.
On the other hand :attacks by arabs on jewish civilians have been going on for quiet some time.
diddly `em

Here's a few more words to try with google:
Dir Yassin: around 200 people, many women and children, massacred during and after the attack on this Arab village

Qibya: raid into Jordan led by Ariel Sharon when he was a young officer. His men took 600KG of explosives, and used them to blow up houses in the village. People who fled their houses were shot. 69 civilians died.

Israel was founded on the sort of tactics the Palestinians are now using, and has used them throughout it's war on the Palestinians.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2002, 06:49:10 AM »
The Isrealis and Palestinians don't want peace, they want victory. They fight for the power to dominate the other, so there will never be a real peace. You could turn the whole region into dust, and the survivors would still fight over what remains.

They are as bad as each other.

Tronsky
« Last Edit: March 03, 2002, 06:51:40 AM by -tronski- »
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline babek-

• Nickel Member
      • http://members.tripod.com/KG51EDELWEISS
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2002, 09:26:05 AM »
Is it really so surprising that there are children dying ?
This is a war both sides are fighting and both sides are using terroristic intruments.

The Saddam-like terrorist called Sharon sends his military hordes in the arab territory to make some new massacres. (Ironic to see a jew acting like a Nazi leader in 2nd WW ehen he wanted to suppress riots in occupied territories. Maybe the israeli army should wear black uniforms with polished boots and skull-symbols in future...).

The arab terrorists in their fanatic madness blow themself up in the hope to take as many of the Israelis with them.

As long as both sides - Palestines and Israelis are dominated by their terrorist leaders there will be no peace and all the losses of the poor innocent humans become nothing more than boring collateral damage numbers in the TV news.

I just hope that the time of the more intelligent and peaceful leaders in both sides will come soon.
Until this day we see the violence and the losses on both side growing.

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2002, 09:46:18 AM »
Bomb the Puppy Kennels, candy factories, and only target the crippled children wing of the welfare hospital with lazer guided smart bombs.

4 wings of insane criminals will be spared, a whole wing of cancer children eliminated!

Imagine that. Then tell the turds you mean business. Certainly they would just go, “Ah toejam. The Bastards mean biznus!”

I hate Jews and the Palestine Street dancing Muslim towel wearing religion fools that did a 2 step after the Twin Towers went down and had a parade to celebrate the murder of American's for CNN.

See, both are militant religion sand coons, bent on murder and hate.

More they kill each other, more I laugh. Have at it tards!

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2002, 10:04:27 AM »
i just wish palestinians would have better armament like stingers and apilas. that way we would have much cooler footage in the news :)
maybe cnn could give 'em few ?

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Bomb in Jerusalem
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2002, 10:17:20 AM »
Yes! better weapons, and train them to shoot straight. They can’t wipe eachother out with tear gas and suicide bombs, at least not in the attrition I hope for.

Like the L.A. gangs that shoot sideways cuz it's cool, missing everything, but hitting innocent children.

Give em high end optics/scopes, high grade powder and copper bullets, and a home sniper bullet loader course.

Then commission Hollywood to make gangster rap films of angry black youth drinkin a 40 oz. while “sightin in his scope.” Good PR and and could up the kill rate, to everyone's benefit, substantially .
« Last Edit: March 03, 2002, 10:19:23 AM by Creamo »