Author Topic: Charges filed after man dies while stuck in windshield two days  (Read 1287 times)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Charges filed after man dies while stuck in windshield two days
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2002, 09:47:33 PM »
you can't really hope to make it a homeless issue. i doubt that even the majority of  people in favor of purging the chronicly homeless would advocate a windshield and 3-days of suffering as their method.

she's a cruel and abnormal person and deserves a quick, judicious, nondramatized death.

a long torturous death for her doesn't do anything but spread more cuelty. she's just another who forfeited her place in society through her actions. the idea now is to remove her, not remove her with fanfare.

it's not about her...it's about the health of the society.

another 6 month media circus and 15 year sentence or something why cant we just get to the point and get past these things? the circus around it brings enough of a sickness to our world to constitute it's own crime...

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2002, 09:51:37 PM »
LOL Beavis and Butthead are one of the all-time great comedy duos, so thanks for the compliment. For your kind words I'm sending you an "I'm an Efluff'n Squelcher" ballcap. I punched a few extra holes in the adjustment strap so it should fit even your tiny pinhead. <>, Hairball.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2002, 10:00:08 PM »
Glad you found some praise in that. But keep the ballcap. I buy my own clothes.

Thanks anyway.

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2002, 10:24:38 PM »
LOL nevermind....

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2002, 01:12:58 AM »
Muhahahahah!!!

That's the funnest thing I've read all week thx Elfen.. Well written you should send that in to the Onion.

Look at all these chowderheads you nailed... You even got Hblair Oh thats classic!

you deserve a link

Offline Hamish

• Copper Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2002, 10:10:05 AM »
Originally posted by Elfenwolf
LOL Beavis and Butthead are one of the all-time great comedy duos, so thanks for the compliment. For your kind words I'm sending you an "I'm an Efluff'n Squelcher" ballcap. I punched a few extra holes in the adjustment strap so it should fit even your tiny pinhead. <>, Hairball.

You're use of the name "Hairball" as a derogatory name offends me. Do not demean the memory of one of the greatest spies in AH by uttering it from your foul mouth.

Hairball, we miss you.

Offline bashwolf

• Copper Member
      • http://www.fly.to/airwolves
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2002, 02:16:45 PM »
Elfen that is some funny watermelon you wrote  had me rolling on the floor.

Bash

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2002, 03:08:58 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu
Besides... we like SOB and Milnko better.

I told ya Moose.  :D

Offline Elfenwolf

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2002, 08:43:44 PM »
Originally posted by 10Bears
Muhahahahah!

you deserve a link

ROFLMAO Well, as a dairy farmer I should be offended, but I'll have to wait to respond to the stereotype of us dairy farmers are all a bunch of freaks who get off on cows until I can quit laughing. Thanks for the link:)

Offline N1kPaz

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2002, 08:27:32 AM »
Originally posted by the Daleks..."EXTERMINATE...EXTERMINATE"

Offline Exile

• Gold Member
      • http://www.simladder.com/
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2002, 10:53:26 AM »
Originally posted by SOB
Are you sure that you posted it on the AH BBS?  Perhaps you got confused and posted it over on AGW.  :p

SOB

now ... that's funny :D

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2002, 09:10:41 PM »
Anyone ever watch "CSI"? They did a case like this tonight. It was pretty cool, and reminded me of this: the funniest thing I ever read on this BBS

Originally posted by Elfenwolf
I have resisted posting further on this subject because the Homeless Problem in America is such an emotionally charged issue, but since you brought it up I will share with you the probable scenario of this terrible, unfortunate accident....

Chante is parked at a red light, still marginally buzzed from 48 hours of doing Estacy and drinking 40s with her new lover. It's late at night, dark, and Ms. Mallard is half asleep.

Suddenly a filthy dirty rag clutched by an equally filthy dirty hand is rubbed across her windshield. The hand belongs to Greg Biggs, a local drug addict, alcoholic and homeless man. Mr. Biggs begins demanding money for "cleaning" her windshield, but all he managed to do was spread only God knows what kind of filth on the windshield of Ms. Mallard's car.

Mr. Biggs stands in front of Chante's car, screaming obsenities and demanding money, but Chante can't see Mr. Biggs because he has spread only God knows what on her windshield.

Chante, scared out of her wits yet still trying to be polite, beeps her horn twice and proceeds to drive slowly through the intersection as the light turns green. She feels a hard BANG on her hood, which I believe to be Mr. Biggs' bottle of Mad Dog 40-40, she panics, floors the accelerator and the next thing you she's face to face with Mr. Biggs.

Can any of you possibly imagine how foul Mister Biggs' breath had to be as his face was suddenly inches from hers after he smashed it through her windshield? Can you imagine the terror Ms. Mallard must have gone through on the rest of her ride home? And Mister Biggs suddenly starts demanding Medical Attention in addition to the two dollars for cleaning her windshield that he just smashed out with his face!

Thank God Chante was able to drive home safely with this raving mad man breathing his foul breath on her, his nose just inches from hers, making demands and threatining legal action against her.

Being buzzed from the Estacy and the marathon 48 hour sex session with a new lover, being light headed from the stench of Mr. Biggs' foul breath and emotionally in shock from this entire incident, Ms. Mallard passes out and sleeps for two days. She wakes up, rushes to her garage to a barely alive Mister Biggs and, realizing it is too late to save the dying man, she clutches his hand, sheds a tear and says "I'm sorry" as Mister Biggs expires. (lowers eyes, shakes head sadly at the expiration of Mr. Biggs)

Now let's talk about the character of Chante Mallard. Her friends would commit crimes and risk imprisonment for her or maybe even KILL for her, they love her so much. As Milnko said, I wish I had friends willing to go to the mat for me like Chante has. Greg Biggs? Hell, even his family didn't know where he was and there is no evidence anyone even cared.

Occupation? Chante Miller has dedicated her life to nursing, which is as noble a profession as a young lady could choose. She has made the choice to help people, whereas Greg Biggs has dedicated his life to being a burden on society as a homeless derelect armed with a greasy windshield rag.

Future? Chante Mallard has a bright future. She has loyal friends, a great career helping others and is a bright shining star other young women should emulate. Greg Mallard? He was a bum. We don't even know if he died from the terrible unfortunate accident he was responsible for or rather he died as a result of his drug and alcoholic lifestyle. He was 39 years old, and most derelicts die by 40, so what difference would a year or two make to a man like Greg Biggs given the fact he'd spend it drunk or on drugs anyway?

Chante Mallard has suffered enough. Her life, along with her car, will never be the same. Ms. Mallard is the true victim here, and I think the reason so many of you are so up in arms over this is because you are racist against African Americans.

Please, let's not try another African American in a high-profile racist attack by the Press. Let's wait for the jury to decide her guilt or innocence before we convict her. Let's not make the same mistake we made with O.J. Simpson and convict an innocent African American in the press instead of in the courthouse. Let's not ruin Chante Mallard's life- we owe OJ that much at least.

Elfenwolf for the Defense
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2002, 11:56:55 PM »
man...how'd this get back up here?

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2002, 12:55:50 AM »
If anyone saw CSI tonite, it's on after survivor, we were sitting there talking with the sound down and noticed it showed an image of a man stuck in a windshield bleeding to death.

Another white male steps into the garage thru the garage-to-house door and sees him and looks at him all wierd and the guy asks for help.

The guy who had walked in just shuts off the garage light and closes the door and leaves him there to die.

wtf??

There are more than just white males in our society.

it got on my nerves that they decided to portray it and then chose to do it like that.

Kanthy
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2002, 06:40:51 AM »
it be racist if CSI would da had da colored woman play da part :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder