Author Topic: Get rid of auto 6-call  (Read 798 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2002, 12:04:30 PM »
I figured it like this.

Last night alot of peeps were calling out 6s over range channel myself included.  I was calling em out for folks as well.  No one seemed to be using the auto 6 call function.  Seemed to me a nexus of sorts had been achieved.  An evolution primarily....

We few, we band of AHvoicers

KILL THE AUTO 6 CALL....its cheezy and will force dweebs to become MEN

I digress........

As for P51s...yeah!  I would just as soon shoot a stream of hot molten lead into the backs of yer SA deprived skulls as dance around like little fairy queers in feminine spitzekes and tooth fairy 202s.....She-boys

:)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2002, 12:07:26 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2002, 12:32:09 PM »
I like this option.  

Very useful...

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2002, 12:36:01 PM »
Originally posted by Minotaur
I like this option.  

Very useful...

You meant that "Ignore list" don't you?

Offline bikekil

• Gold Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2002, 12:50:31 PM »
ok, ok, you can allways learn Polish and talk with me in this language :) It 'll be historically correct. how about it? ;)

Offline air_guard

• Nickel Member
Re: Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2002, 12:53:31 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Its a fake dweeby cheat.

With range channel 6-calls can now be made just like the real folks used to do "ON THE RADIO"...

Bag the auto 6 call

Just dont see how that can be a cheat ?? its a check six call, wich all pilots under ww2 was more than happy to hear or say.

AG

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2002, 12:54:17 PM »
I don’t like using vox programs, never have.  If in the future I get the option to turn AHV on or off it will be off most of the time with the exception being squad events.

Don’t assume that everyone wants to use the voice program.  I believe that there are a lot of people that once the ability is given to turn it off they will do so.

I like flying and mixing it up but why does that mean I should actually have to talk to you.  Leave the check six, that’s about as personal with most folks as I want to get.

Zippatuh

Offline Doberman

• Copper Member
Re: Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2002, 12:58:52 PM »
Its a fake dweeby cheat.

With range channel 6-calls can now be made just like the real folks used to do "ON THE RADIO"...

Bag the auto 6 call

Occasionally there's a post on here that's just so stupid and nonsensical that I can't find words to refute it.

This would be one of those.

In lue of commenting on how rediculous this whine is, I'll just state that guys who need a big long sig file must be compensating for inadequecies somewhere.

D

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2002, 01:27:04 PM »
dobe  You are obviously too unclued to even fathom what I am saying.  You read the first sentence and focus in on a word used purely for sesationalism and putter out like a mouse fart.

And your little whimper about my awesome sig file is definately offensive.  May a big ugly fat woman sit on your face and fart directly into your mouth pipe

wanna duel?  
:)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2002, 01:50:16 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2002, 01:48:26 PM »
You say 'fart' alot.

Anyway, the voice thing is broke. I have the SB live problems and will continue to use the check6 till it works.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2002, 02:11:49 PM »
Auto 6 call is for ladies
Hey I resent that comment!  :p
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2002, 02:16:00 PM »
anything that steals a kill from a pee 51 sissy is a good thing.   Heck... they may even have to actually fight the darn things if this keeps up.
lazs

Offline Xjazz

• Gold Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2002, 02:28:09 PM »
Kuuleppas jugurtti se on semmonen juttu, et heti ku sää huurat radioon et "Jazzi! Sulla o vihuulaanen persuuksissa!" niin mää heivaan "auto" Check 6 "ziitin". Ok?

Up to you

This topic must be a troll...

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2002, 02:58:48 PM »
SBlive is a terrible soundcard.  Try a vortex or something.

The auto 6 call is just way too gamey.  No one squeaked about not having it.  I even liked it for a while but its a compromise that I think is no longer justified.  KILL IT  

lazs you warp too much.  Every time Ive ever drawn a bead on you, you just flip warp that damned f4u all over the place.  Just keep ruining my fun dont you.

Srry, I actually am very very fond of ladies.  Will think of something more appropriate to describe dweebs in the future.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2002, 03:31:57 PM »
its not an "auto 6 call" you still hit a button.. if i hit my mic key and say "xx check 6" how is it any different?....... there is none at all....

Both are just as fast ....... Icons are what takes away from a good bnz so does our limited sun blindness.........

it aint quicker cause most of the time I have to cycle through to the guy I am sending the call to......

Every body has there thing to get pissed over I guess.......

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Get rid of auto 6-call
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2002, 04:03:23 PM »
P-51 sissies....oh my.....stop.....that was too funny. At least you're consistent Lazs. :)

As far as the 6 call thingie goes, I spend more time clickin thru icons to get to the one that's in trouble than I would just sayin hey you, check your six. I understand what Yeag is sayin and agree with him. Still, I'm ok with whatever we have....it's still just .50 cents a day.

Yeag will just get pissed and that will mean more kills for the 13th...I''m ok with that too:)