Author Topic: Dear Desktop Generals  (Read 298 times)

Offline llbm_MOL

• Copper Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2002, 09:39:27 PM »
I resemble that remark.....................wh en the beer is flowing through my veins and I don't care what anybody thinks of me..........but then the beer need not be flowing through my veins to not give a f*#! about what people think of me:)

It only took me a about 4 years to get over the Little Hitlerizm I suffered from. Now I dont care after a year of country rotation. If you rotate for awhile you care much less about who "WIN" or not.

and BD5 you were as bad.....but not quite as bad as I was;)

Still don't care what anybody thinks of me...................

LLB OUT!!!!!!!!

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2002, 11:53:38 PM »
"(mabye once when im high...) "

I think maybe you were high when you wrote that last post....

:D :D

Offline ZeroPing

• Copper Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2002, 12:26:37 AM »
Don't temll any one please............ im still high.......... behing high is fun.........
But BD5 its ok we all get mad and say things. at least normal people do.. if not then ok WTFG for you!

peace

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2002, 01:05:45 AM »
How old are you, ZeroPing?

Just curious...your posts and attitude lend me to beleive you need parental guidance to most movie theaters  ;)

Offline MadBirdCZ

• Nickel Member
      • http://home.worldonline.cz/~cz088436/
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2002, 02:32:42 AM »
We Bishops do not care of your little problems with your pathetic self-apointed leaders. Our country recognizes only one true leader!

His name is Generalisimus Fariz the great :D

Where he goes - others follow - nobody complains. Everybody fights, noone quits.

And then Im just siting in front of my display having a good time and reading posts on Ch. 1 about Bish-Rook aliance abuut actually leting us win. Yesterday I spilled my coffe all over the screen when i noticed rewolf's "Eat me!" post followed by 'blue' answer :D

Oh well... ;)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2002, 05:06:04 AM »
As a matter of fact no LePaul, you have me confused with someone else, and for the record, he wasn't begging for anything either. Yes all is well here and thank you so much for your concern.:)

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2002, 05:15:58 AM »
Originally posted by LePaul
How old are you, ZeroPing?

Just curious...your posts and attitude lend me to beleive you need parental guidance to most movie theaters  ;)

As old as Dlamb?:)

Offline Honch

• Copper Member
      • http://www.wesayni.com
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2002, 08:54:42 AM »
Originally posted by MadBirdCZ

His name is Generalisimus Fariz the great :D

You are right about that MadBird.  Folks generally do follow Fariz and I'll tell ya why.  For the most part, we don't care about capturing bases, destroying fields, or resetting the map.  Most of us just want to have fun and Fariz consisently leads us to fun.

So to all of you desktop generals out there.  If you show your people fun, they will follow you.

Offline Ratbo

• Copper Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2002, 09:18:01 AM »
It's a phase some people go through. "Generalismo Stratego"

It helps to think of the MA like a giant hampster wheel. No one will ever really "win the war" in the MA because it'll just reset anyway.

Now, SCENARIOS are a whole nother issue.   :)

-W

Offline FDisk

• Copper Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2002, 09:21:52 AM »
Damn, Honch. I could actually hear the nail being it on the head from all the way in Canada

Offline bowser

• Copper Member
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2002, 07:46:56 PM »
"...The word "ironic" comes to mind.   My memory might be off, but I seem to remember when during your early days BD5, you kinda played the General role pretty often. .."

Exactly.  I remember squelching you BD5 on several occasions for the very same reason.   I'm obviously not the only one to note this which should tell you something.  Then you have the gall to come on here to criticize somebody else for the same behaviour.  Sheesh.

bowser

Offline gavor

• Nickel Member
      • http://users.senet.com.au/~shanga
Dear Desktop Generals
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2002, 08:19:41 PM »
I decided to pay for AH because I liked the look of the strat and enjoyed the flight models of the planes. Now all I see is strat minded people being abused by 'others'. Thats why I don't fly much anymore, its just like another counter-strike server, with planes. The opportunity is there for some good teamwork but everyone would rather have the big score to put in their pants and strut around in front of us with.