Author Topic: Your kid is a lardass  (Read 538 times)

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Your kid is a lardass
« on: March 22, 2002, 11:38:52 AM »

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2002, 11:45:44 AM »
Wasn't it just a year ago that they said something on the news about how obese america is?

Since they found out the adults don't give a toejam they're targetting the kids now?

It's either big bones or genes, no one can admit they can't stop shoving bear claws down their food guzzling black holes they call throats.

If it's come to the point that they need to send notes home, how come the parents don't notice their fat bellybutton kids waddling around the house weezing with every step and drooling as they make their way to the cookie jar?
-SW

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
It's Genetic!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2002, 11:49:55 AM »
Hey, don't blame these people, It's Genetics, it's not their fault!
Scientific Study

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2002, 11:53:56 AM »
Originally posted by AKSWulfe

If it's come to the point that they need to send notes home, how come the parents don't notice their fat bellybutton kids waddling around the house weezing with every step and drooling as they make their way to the cookie jar?
-SW

Exactly....

That's what I meant by "Only in America"....only in the US would the school system have to point out to parents that their kids are tubs of lard. People need to take some responsibilty with their children instead of finding a scapegoat to blame. "Its genetics"...or "Television made them do it"...or..."its those damn video games"....

They never want to admit that maybe it's their poor parenting that's to blame.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2002, 12:03:55 PM »
"The problem is their children are too fat. The letters are worded with more sensitivity than that, of course, but the idea is to encourage parents to change their children’s eating habits and help them get more exercise.

Example:

"Dear Parent,
We, the Peoples Republic of Government Education (Public School System) would like a moment of your time to speak to you about your childs apparent weight problem.  It seems that he's very popular in school, but only due to the gravitational pull that he has inherited due to his size.  If you would, take a moment with your child (you might have to rip him out of McDonalds kicking and screaming) and discuss proper eating habits and nutrition.  You may be able to reduce his mass to that of only changing the tides table rather than pulling Jupitor closer than it is.

Thank you.

Public School District 69.
[/b]

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2002, 12:05:37 PM »
LOL :D

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2002, 12:12:33 PM »
didn't this same school system remove PE and get rid of the President Physical Fitness Award program?

But something had to go to make room for "Family Living" class :rolleyes:

talk about a joke class, that was in 76 can't image what one would be like today ... ur tax dollars at work.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2002, 12:14:03 PM »
Yeah I love how these fat tulips like to tell us how much we should weigh!

I remember when I was in the USAF I was 6'1" and weighed 210 lbs but my weight limit for my height was 180 lbs.  

180lbs?!

There was no way in hell I could lose the weight without cutting and arm or a leg off.

I was in great shape but I was told I had to lose the weight because the "experts" said my weight should be 180lbs.

I was told by this Col. who was bulging out of his flight suit that I needed to go on the fat boy program even though he said I looked fit.

I finally spoke with the Capt. that was in charge of the program who took one look at me and said there was no reason for me to be on the program.
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline Raubvogel

• Gold Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2002, 12:20:29 PM »
Mighty1, the Army is the same. I'm 6'0" and weigh 220lbs...I have to be "taped" every 6 months to test my body fat even though it has never gone above 10%. Apparently I am supposed to weigh less than 190lbs LMAO. It's a waste of my time and theirs...but the all knowing body mass index people can't be wrong.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2002, 12:23:49 PM »
Originally posted by Mighty1
Yeah I love how these fat tulips like to tell us how much we should weigh!

I remember when I was in the USAF I was 6'1" and weighed 210 lbs but my weight limit for my height was 180 lbs.  

180lbs?!

There was no way in hell I could lose the weight without cutting and arm or a leg off.

I was in great shape but I was told I had to lose the weight because the "experts" said my weight should be 180lbs.

I was told by this Col. who was bulging out of his flight suit that I needed to go on the fat boy program even though he said I looked fit.

I finally spoke with the Capt. that was in charge of the program who took one look at me and said there was no reason for me to be on the program.

Mighty1, I talked to my physician about those charts, at 6'1", Medium build for bone structure, the chart says my ideal weight is 175 lbs. I weigh 200, and when I did weigh 175 lbs. I looked like a skeleton.  He said that he disregards those charts because they sort of a baseline.  I believe that they were created by the Etheopians.  (Shrugs)

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2002, 12:40:12 PM »
if it helps them at all physically it's going to do 3x the harm psychologically.

they get tormented eoungh as it is can you imagine all the "hey. bet you got a letter huh fatass!" comments now?

school officials are blind to the real issues effecting kids and then they wonder why a focus group doesn't stop them from bringing rifles to school.

Offline Kratzer

• Gold Member
      • http://www.luftjagerkorps.com/
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2002, 12:40:22 PM »
I'm 6' 2"... the last time I weighed 190 pounds I was 16 and skin and bones... I've got extra now, no doubt, but there's no way I could be healthy at that weight.

Offline FDisk

• Copper Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2002, 12:48:34 PM »
Did you ever notice that the fat mom has 3 fat kids orbiting her at Mc Donalds?

Bad nutrion? or bad genitics?

Or maybe it's a bit of both?

There's too much about science we don't understand.

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2002, 01:20:24 PM »
That picture cracks me up!

look at the 'nurse'..  like she has any room to talk.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Your kid is a lardass
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2002, 01:33:35 PM »
Just wondering, did anyone read my important scientific study?

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.