Author Topic: Alright You Wusses!  (Read 430 times)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Alright You Wusses!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2000, 05:02:00 PM »
Nash..

1st fight will be as Hristo specified.. a pure pony vs A5 matchup. He specified 8 minimum, but is willing to go with a larger group. I expect that depending on which side has the fewest pilots ready to go at fight time; the other side will trim down it's numbers to match them.

As for a multi type allied/LW engagement; I expect that this will gain far more intrest, popular support, and involvemnet than Hristo's & my little A5 vs Pony grudge match.

I'd suggest that we vote up a committie; 3 allies; three LW to work out an ROE; date and pre-conditions for the bigger allied vs LW combined party. ASAP.. before this gets outta control.. lol!

Hristo and I are still trying to wrangle out an ROE and date/time for the pony v a5 fight in the other thread.

Whaddya think??

Hang

p.s. dammo.. this is awsome.. never expected this kinda response.   And GREAT work on that site! Thanks!

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Alright You Wusses!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2000, 05:23:00 PM »
Cool.

I'll change the site to reflect a 51 vs A5 match. (Yer right, once we get one of these off the ground, it'll be easy to expand it later).

I am going to wipe off all the pilots names except for Hristo and Hang (as they were just place holders - not sure who's correctly slotted and who isn't).

If anyone's interested in joining, email Hang, Hristo or myself. Our email addys are on that web page.

1) State your plane preference (51 or A-5)

2) State how willing you would be to switch sides in the event of a lopside. (Nothing wrong with saying "It's the A-5 or I aint flyin'")

For Hang and Hristo's benefit:

3) Give an indication of what time is best for you to participate in this event.

eg. Next weekend, Sunday, any time between noon and five EST.

4) Give an indication, roughly, of what time/s are best for you to practice for the event.

If you email me, I will automatically put you on the roster. It will be up to Hang and Hristo to forward me any email they get regarding the roster.

The ROE and Event specifics will be added when they are known.

Uhm.... thas it.

[This message has been edited by Nash (edited 07-06-2000).]

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Alright You Wusses!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2000, 06:03:00 PM »
Nash!!! I like you! Anytime you need your six cleared, jus call out! Anyone with a sense of humor like yours needs to live on!  

Cyas Up and Nice Work!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rude (edited 07-06-2000).]