Author Topic: inflight radar/darbars opinion poll from the Aces High Players  (Read 2539 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
inflight radar/darbars opinion poll from the Aces High Players
« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2001, 03:33:00 PM »
SW and DeeZ...  simple way to settle the "I'm better than you are!" argument, and it's not tour stats.  Duel time!  Best 2 out of 3 both in SW's plane of choice, best 2 out of 3 in both DeeZ's plane of choice, then best 2 out of 3 in whatever goes.  Come on, neither of you are scared of the other are you???
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2001, 03:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:

I could say something in response to this, but I fear you will turn it around to say that I am insulting your wife.

Bringing family members into a discussion between two people who do not like each other is the greatest ingredient for more build up of angst.

You should of known that, but perhaps that was your intention. To give you the upper hand.

Keep it coming Hblair, you are only confirming what I thought you were long ago.
-SW

Did you just call me a nincompoop?

:mad:

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2001, 04:33:00 PM »
Whatever, I'll see you in the arena DeeZ.

I made my case about this "poll", I am done with the topic of the thread because I do not think I could clarify myself anymore and now that other people's opinions on the this topic have been voiced it is very clear where everyone stands.

DeeZ, you have completely derailed this topic and I have nothing more to say to you. All of these statements you have made, you know where the answers are, you have simply chosen to ignore them.

Hblair, I have said what I wanted about the topic and I think we both know where each other stands. I will see you in the MA, don't think I won't be calling your 6 and assisting you should you need it though.
-SW

Offline DeeZCamp

• Banned
  • Copper Member
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2001, 04:40:00 PM »
Dereailed the topic?.. hehe uhm.. I was only along for the ride, and gave you input on how it was going... if ya dont like it well..  .....   YEP..

See ya in the arena... LOL if you see some unsuspecting 202 thats me come get it. =)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2001, 05:01:00 PM »
Originally posted by SWulfe:
Hblair, I have said what I wanted about the topic and I think we both know where each other stands. I will see you in the MA, don't think I won't be calling your 6 and assisting you should you need it though.
-SW

I started a thread on this:
 http://www.hitechcreations.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=010877

I was just funnin with ya here man, I know you didn't call me a nincompoop.  :D

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2001, 01:12:00 AM »
I think I finally formed a real opinion on this.

-No bar dar under 500ft
-No dar behind obstructions such as mountains.
-No bar dar period starting at a certain number of miles out from your front line bases.
-No dot dar in-flight.
-Maybe modify in-flight bar dar somehow so it can show indicators in all four corners of each sector.  Kind of a crude indication of where an enemy is.  Perhaps this one is a bit much.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline lasse

• Copper Member
      • Lassenet
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2001, 01:21:00 AM »
For  :)

The 332 "VIKING" Squadron
Lasse
You smell that? Do you smell that?
Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
The smell, you know that gasoline smell, smelled like victory.

Offline Urchin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2001, 01:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by SOB:
I think I finally formed a real opinion on this.

-No bar dar under 500ft
-No dar behind obstructions such as mountains.
-No bar dar period starting at a certain number of miles out from your front line bases.
-No dot dar in-flight.
-Maybe modify in-flight bar dar somehow so it can show indicators in all four corners of each sector.  Kind of a crude indication of where an enemy is.  Perhaps this one is a bit much.

SOB

I agree with some of SOBs post.  Points 1,2,3 and I don't know what 5 means?  I think dot dar in plane isnt a bad idea, just not continously updated.  By the way, I'm pretty capricious, so this might change.  Also, I'll be going on vacation, so I won't see y'all for 10 days or so.  Have fun while I'm gone everybody!  :D

When I get back I'm flying the Ta-152 until I run outta perkies.  Buh-bye now  :D

:D   :D   :D   :D