Author Topic: more planes or...  (Read 86 times)

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
more planes or...
« on: April 08, 2002, 05:23:28 AM »
And so, few days after 1.09 the tale begin again " we want this plane, we need that plane badly", and so on.
But what u think if we take a little break and ask to HTC to have a little time improving what we already have??
I mean for example:

Engine performance; damaged engine not still running as if they are new from factory, no more planes with  hugeoil leaks  that go hunting and shooting like hell, no more planes landing without two wings and so on...

Maybe we can have a night light on dashboard, so that we can better see outside at night...

and other...

I think those are little things that can help having a more realistic and satisfacting way of playing.

Instead of asking for more and more planes, lets ask a quality improvement; just little arrangements, no needs to say that after this we will begin again asking HTC more and more planes
:D

If we ask this im sure HTC can (as usual ) in a short time :)  satisfy our requests:)
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
more planes or...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 07:09:53 AM »
It's my impression that Pyro and the artists work on new planes, and that adding new planes (unless they have some new capability that needs programming changes) doesn't detract from HiTech's coding time.

I think new planes every release are a must to keep the community interested, but I agree there are places where AH has always been weak and would like to see addressed - engine damage being one of them.