Author Topic: What's happening in Jenin?  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
What's happening in Jenin?
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2002, 01:40:28 PM »
So if the pals want no jews living in their country,does that mean Israel has the rights to kick out all the arabs living inside Israel?

The Palestinians don't want Israeli settlements which are administered by Israel, and defended by Israeli troops, in their territory.

The Israelis would hardly agree to have Arab troops policing Arab neighbourhoods in Israel, with Israelis having to travel through Arab territory to get from one part of Israel to another.

The Hamas said this week:they`ll accept no deal from Israel.They want Israel gone ,and they would let jews live there if they followed the laws of Islam.

Hamas are the extreme of the Palestinian movement.

Give the Palestinians a workable deal and they will crack down on Hamas. Don't give them a workable deal and more will join Hamas.

And either You aggree or disaggree wether Israel`s right,if they get what they want by these attacks,it will send a clear messege to all the maniacs around the world,that terror IS a way to achive goals.

I think the Palestinians got that message by the way Israel was formed, through murder and terrorism.

It will come to the point where Israel has no other choice but kick all pals out of the country.
Sad for the ones who would want to live in peace,but they are the ones who failed to control their lunatics

That is the real Israeli agenda, and the reason why there is no peace.

Israel wants the West Bank. The Israelis won't accept peace that means them giving up the west bank, the Palestinians won't accept anything less.

It isn't about security for Israel, the settlements do nothing to help security. It is about land, nothing more.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
"It is about land, nothing more."
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2002, 02:03:16 PM »
I think it's about death and murder - nothing more.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2002, 02:45:21 PM »
Originally posted by Hortlund

Hmm..yes, how foolish of him to think that he could travel wherever he wanted inside the capital of his own country.

And the palestinian response was both justifyable and well-proportioned.

"You walk within 100m of our Mosque, we send in the suicide bombers to blow your women and children to bits"

Foolish ?

I don't  think that Sharon is an idiot  : this act was deliberate ,pure provocation.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: "It is about land, nothing more."
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2002, 02:48:53 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
I think it's about death and murder - nothing more.

The murder from the Isrealian or those from the Palestinian ?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: "It is about land, nothing more."
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2002, 03:12:22 PM »
Originally posted by straffo

The murder from the Isrealian or those from the Palestinian ?

Both, and may I add intolerance and ignorance by a few making the masses suffer

Whatever you Pal supporters believe, you cannot deny the fact the active group in Palestine are nothing other than murders. Murders of women and children. They need to allow non violent actions take their course through diplomacy. As long as they terror bomb, I say eliminate them as there cannot be peace while they exist.

Hanan Ashrawi the Pal spokeswomen won't even condem the murder of innocents via these bombers (interview live on the news). I don't think they (the Palestines) want peace - any of them - the nutbag bombers or the "leaders".
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2002, 03:20:13 PM »
Thats an insult to every resistance fighter tronski.

I seriously doubt they would want to be compared with a group that specifically targetted civilians as opposed to military targets.

If those suicide bombers were hitting military targets, then alls fair in love and war. But cafes? Pizza shops? Shopping malls?

Originally posted by -tronski-
Last I saw the West Bank is an occupied territory. In WW2 French/Yugoslav etc. resistance fighters attacked the Germans  at any oppotunity and are considered heroes. Yet the palenstinian fighters are terrorists because they hit the Isreali homeland?
Asking Palestinians to accept occupation is asking the french people to like german occupation.

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2002, 03:26:15 PM »
I find Hamas a disgusting organisation and dislike immensely those that encourage suicide bombers. That goes without saying.

But what is Israel is doing, and what it has done in the last few months under the rule of that bloated bigot, is simply hardened Palestinian resolve to sacrifice everything to achieve their goals.

There was sympathy and support for Israel before all this in most quarters of the civilised world. I think that support is fast disappearing. If Israel doesn't want to find itself isolated politically and militarily, a change of leadership and attitude is needed.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: "It is about land, nothing more."
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2002, 03:52:57 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler

Both, and may I add intolerance and ignorance by a few making the masses suffer

That's the answer I was hoping for :)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2002, 03:56:05 PM »
I took this from Israeli peace activist's site; click and see how generous Barak's offer was.

btw does someone still believe that crise in middle east could be sorted out by using military power like Israel is doing right now?

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2002, 03:58:13 PM »
There was sympathy and support for Israel before all this in most quarters of the civilised world. I think that support is fast disappearing. If Israel doesn't want to find itself isolated politically and militarily, a change of leadership and attitude is needed.

Is it better to be a loved corpse or isolated but alive?

The pals  WILL NOT stop.no matter what You give them.
If Israel is no more,they will find someone else to fight.
They don`t know better,they don`t want any better.Posing with
machineguns on TV is what makes them happy,they`re bloodthirsty muderers,and they WILL NOT STOP

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2002, 04:19:37 PM »
So what are your thoughts on the 18 months of peace experienced over there a couple of years back, Caligula?
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline ~Caligula~

• Nickel Member
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2002, 04:27:12 PM »
What peace?
Bombings were less frequent,but never stopped.

Offline Cabby44

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2002, 05:31:13 PM »
Israel exists because Europeans gassed, hanged, skinned, burned, poisoned, machine-gunned, pistol-shot, rifle-shot, medically tortured, and starved to death millions of unarmed, civilian women, children, and men.

Just because they were JEWISH.

Israel fights today to protect its citizens from the very same, if not worse, barbarism from a people in a power-dive back to the Dark Ages.

Listen, and listen good. Israel WILL survive. There will be NO MORE wholesale slaughter of innocent Jews by ANY nation or group of people. If you kill Jews, you will feel the STING of the Jewish response. NEVER AGAIN.

The same goes for America. If the so-called "Islamic Fundamentalists" are so stupid, so ignorant, so inflamed with hatred that they will attempt to terrorize America and Israel BOTH, and invite retaliation from the two finest and most deadly military forces in existence, then so be it.

The autocratic, oligarch "Muslim Community" needs to get a grip on its radicals, quit supporting them militarily and financially, or suffer the dire consequences of their actions.

The opinion of certain segments of the so-called "World Community"(the same segments that bent-over and spread 'em for the Nazis in the 1930's) is as worthless as used toilet paper and about as welcome..........

Cabby

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2002, 05:33:50 PM »
Originally posted by ~Caligula~

Is it better to be a loved corpse or isolated but alive?

The pals  WILL NOT stop.no matter what You give them.
If Israel is no more,they will find someone else to fight.
They don`t know better,they don`t want any better.Posing with
machineguns on TV is what makes them happy,they`re bloodthirsty muderers,and they WILL NOT STOP

When you're talking about "Pals" and "them" do you meant Palestinians or terrorists or are you using those words like a word "jew"; ie. like when nazies did use in ww2 when they wanted to destroy whole race?
FYI there lives millions of Palestinians and if they all are terrorists Israel would be in a deep watermelon (actually it wouldn't exist anymore).

Nice speach btw; did you copy it from "Mein Kampf" ?

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2002, 05:50:29 PM »
Diary of the Terrorist

Under siege

April, 02, 2002

I went out of my house today, for the first time in four days. The Israelis allowed us to buy food but we can only be on the streets for two hours.

The city is destroyed. Cars on the side of the road crushed flat like
pizza. Tanks rolled over them. Trees lay broken and dead, shops destroyed,streets dug out, buildings burning and yet the snipers are still on the rooftops looking for prey.

I wave a victory sign to all Palestinians walking down the streets of Ramallah. They smile back with a victory sign. A foreign refugee-AID volunteer asks me to honk my horn to prove we are alive. Beeb Beeb Beeb. All the cars are now honking the horns. The Israeli soldiers are watching and wondering what is going on here? They thought they killed us all, but we're still alive.

I wave a victory sign to a carefully hidden sniper carrying an M16, then I give him the finger, he aims to shoot at my car, but, for some odd reason,he doesn't. I smile at him and speed away.

Two doctors are walking dressed for an operation, I offer a lift, and they step in my car. They both smile. No words are said, just an exchange of warm smiles. We're alive. We will not die. I know where the doctors want to go, they are looking for a supermarket. I drop them in front of a small store, but only peanuts are available. They buy five kilos. Five kilos of peanuts. They offer me some, I share their feast. The meal is most delicious. I've never tasted anything so satisfying. Peanuts.

It starts to rain. It pours. The snipers are still watching, the sounds of the horns are louder than the echo of the rain. The tanks are still there,waiting like wolves for victims.

The streets are full of life, not death. We did not die. We will not die.Life is good.

April, 04, 2002

Still under siege. We remain in high spirits.
We were not allowed out of the houses again today. The Israeli army declared Ramallah a war zone. Funny, I thought this was a vacation of some sort. I am glad the Israelis clarified the situation. All these dead bodies, all this destruction needed an explanation. We finally got one from our benevolent captors. A war zone.
I called my friends in Egypt and around the world, I called my Jewish friends too. Both are in shock. I asked my cousins, the Jewish friends,"are you better off today than you where before Sharon?" I got no direct answer, albeit, I got some anti-terrorism sentiments and "we must defend our civilians" comments. I hear every word over the phone clearly despite of the sounds of the Israeli guns shooting at, oh yes, civilians.

Limited water supply. No bread, electricity is on and off (pun is
intended) and the Israeli army is moving from one house to the next looking for terrorists. God, with three million Palestinian-terrorists still alive,the job is difficult to conclude. Two of my terrorist neighbors (one is three years old the other is the CFO of Palestine's first mobile network) are gingerly looking outside through their window. A father and his daughter, two terrorists, in turmoil. The mother (she is a pregnant terrorist) is asking them to move away from the window. The father, always upbeat, calls me and invites me to his house for lunch. Just think of this reckless invitation. He is willing to share his food and water with his neighbor. Reckless, yet inspiring. I decline, and I offer to come for tea instead. He insists. I decline again.

Inside our complex, two workers (blue-collar terrorists) are going about their business...fixing the generator, checking on the water level in the tanks, looking for more electricity outlets for emergencies and preparing other terrorist activities. A knock at my door. I answer. He stands there with a smile that makes me jealous. He has just changed the flat tire in my car and he is offering me two tangerines and an avocado. I decline. I am
tired of declining those tempting offers. He insists. I accept. The
avocado looks delicious. He is from Gaza (another terrorist haven). He insists that the Israelis have planned this entire raid just to come and take him back to Gaza. I try to convince him that he is safe and will remain here working in the complex.
He looks at me in shock. How can I miss the fact that he is being pursued? "We're all pursued, my friend." I say with pride. He disagrees. A tank hovers by, he rests his case. "I told you they are coming to get me," he says with a smile. I am jealous again of that smile. How does he do it? I try to smile back. I fail. I try again and again. Failure. His name is Mohamed and he is a heavy smoker. I give him a pack of cigarettes. He smiles. Enough already. He walks away, holding the cigarettes with both
hands. A valued gift that he will honor for the next twenty four hours.

The TV is showing a man next to his dead mother and dead brother. Forty eight hours he's spent next to his dead mother, his dead brother. The Israelis denied him an ambulance. A terrorist he will become. Can anyone blame him?

A message on my mobile phone. More bad news, nine towers are down. What do I do? I feel useless. All my training, all my experience, all the management techniques I know by heart are deemed useless. I was not prepared for this situation. I failed to realize or to plan for this eventuality. I am devastated. At this low point of the day I get a call from Khan Younis, Umm Basma, a subscriber I met in Gaza a few months back. She is checking on me. Umm Basma offers to help in any way. She offers to buy me refill cards to charge my phone remotely. The offer is so innocent,
so inspirational. The CEO of a mobile company is being offered refill cards from his subscriber, free of charge, just to help him in this difficult time. My lips are wet, it's my tears touching my mouth, comforting my soul. Suddenly, I am somebody again.