Author Topic: Some favorite Movie Quotes  (Read 2306 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Some favorite Movie Quotes
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2000, 01:18:00 PM »
"Helloooooo, (spit spit spit) , Heeellooooo (spit spit spit)"

HiTech

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2000, 01:46:00 PM »
This one still puts me in stitches. A lousy movie; with a hokey script, and digs at all the other SF movies ever made going on in the background. Only 'Mars Attacks' came close, but they didnt have this jewel.  

Consider the following line from the alien's perspective. An enraged human fighter pilot pursues his alien adversary right to the wreckage.

"Welcome to Earth" (**WHACK**)
Best 10 seconds on film ever done.

Hang

P.S... you guys missed Blazing Saddles?? LOL.. Mel Brooks stuck some outrageous commentary in there.. the "...badges?? We don't need no stinkin Badges" bit was there, but the capper was (and please forgive the language; it was a social commentary piece)

(black sheriff holds gun against own head and yells to advancing lynch mob) "Hold it right there.. any closer and the cupcake gets it!" As I recall, Slim Pickens sez "better hold up boys; he looks serious"

And; from the posse recruitment scene "..lemme see, umm; rape; murder, looting, robbery and rape." Recruiter: "You said rape twice" Recruit: "Yah. I LIKE rape."

Young Frankenstein... "Walk THIS way". And the horse.. every time somebody mentioned 'Frau Bluecher'. And... "Put the candle BACK"

Gawd.. I'm headed fer the video store now....  
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2000, 02:04:00 PM »
"Vote fer me; Dick Nixon. We all know we need a Dick in the White House."

5 years later...

" ..I am NOT a CROOK! The first I learned of the Watergate incident was in newspaper accounts the following day. Which has NOTHING to do with the fact that today, I have sent to congress a prison reform bill that provides a suite, with a terrace; for any wrong-doer who was at one time the highest official in the land.. "

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2000, 02:09:00 PM »
"How can you kill women and children?"
"It's easy, you just don't lead'em as much."
Full Metal Jacket

------------------
Nathan "NATEDOG" Mathieu
Art Director
HiTech Creations
-=HELLFIRE SQUAD=-

"Man's 2nd greatest thrill in life is FLYING. His 1st greatest thrill is LANDING!"

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2000, 03:26:00 PM »
"No"

Marcel Marceau, "The Silent Movie" or "The Producers".. can't remember wich Mel Brooks film it was.

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2000, 03:44:00 PM »
"Niagra Falls.....Slowly I turned, step by step, inch by inch......"

The Three Stooges

Offline Cleaner

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.msn.com
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2000, 03:47:00 PM »
Been long time since I have seen this movie so I may have the quote wrong.

Blues Brother's when Akroyd and Belushi were sitting in the interceptor....

Got a 6 pack of beer, half pack of cigarettes and it's dark out and we have sun glasses on...You ready?? ...Yep!!

Sounds like my pre-flight for aces high.

funked

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2000, 03:49:00 PM »
Hehehe Fatty, Eli Wallach opposite Clint Eastwood opposite Lee Van Cleef, you can't do any better than that.  

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2000, 04:16:00 PM »

Originally posted by funked:
Hehehe Fatty, Eli Wallach opposite Clint Eastwood opposite Lee Van Cleef, you can't do any better than that.    

It's too bad they didn't team with Wallach on some of the others (could see him fitting very nicely into 'For a Few Dollars More'), he made Good, Bad & Ugly as much as either Clint or Van Cleef.

(at one of Tuco's hangings)"Wanted in 14 counties of this state, the condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks, and post offices.  The theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, perjury, bigomy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, recieving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards and loaded dice.

edit note, decided since I couldn't do Tuco honor, added a few wav links...

"You see in this world, there's too kinds of people my friend.  Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.  You dig."

"Who the hell is that?  One bastard goes in, another comes out."

"Eh, eh, eh?  You want to know who's son you are?  You don't, I do, everybody does.  You're the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you, and your mother..."

"I'm glad they got him, a man like him guilty of all those crimes."  "People with ropes around their necks don't always hang." "What do you mean?" "Even a filthy beggar like him has got a protecting angel.  A golden haired angel watches over him."

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

------------------
Fatty
FAT DRUNK BASTARDS

[This message has been edited by Fatty (edited 04-21-2000).]

Offline jmccaul

• Zinc Member
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2000, 05:50:00 PM »
obviously :

"gentleman you can't fight here this is the war room"

-Dr Strangelove

and also :

"mmmmm, this is a tasty burger"

-Pulp Fiction

Also anything said by Homer or anything said by characters in a Coen brothers film.

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2000, 12:39:00 AM »
"Takka, takka, takka,........................................... .  "Get one?  All I got was a belly full of English channel!"    "Give me a staffel of spitfures"
from the Battle of Britain    

Offline JoeMud

• Zinc Member
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2000, 12:47:00 AM »
"Aint no room for petter pan on this hunt.."

-Sniper