Author Topic: HTC, can you share the survey results?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
HTC, can you share the survey results?
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2002, 03:40:24 PM »
Originally posted by Pyro
To elaborate on HT's poignant answer, the reason we don't share the results is because we collect this information for more than just curiosity's sake.  It's valuable information that we can use to help make marketing and other decisions.  That's not something we want to go through the trouble of collecting just to give away.

Thanks for taking the polls though.  We do have plans to use them for more fun things in the future such as voting on planes, etc.

It's called an alternative revenue stream boys:)

Offline Don

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2002, 08:27:52 AM »
Awright! Enough of this! I'm takin all of yer names down and adding them to a list. I'm sending you each a freakin enema!
And in future if you want to avoid enemas, include a lot more fiber in yer diets, and cut down on the caffeine!
Sheesh!

Offline zipity

• Copper Member
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2002, 03:47:07 PM »
If you don't like the polls try this: next time a poll comes up when you log in, place both hands behind your head, interlock your fingers and as hard as you can, slam your head down on the nearest desk.  Two or three treatments like that and you'll stop worring about the polls. :p

Offline Ozark

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2002, 07:41:40 PM »
Originally posted by moose
agh
i leave for a weekend and look at what happens

Sorry Moose .. No more weekends for you. Heck, we need you here! ;)

I'm sure everyone is just having fun at this point. Thanks for the entertainment.

If you have a complaint, please contact HTC and leave members of the this board able and ready to tackle other problems.

:p

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2002, 01:08:02 AM »
Anyone else sick of this stupid thread?
OK, how about this...
The last person to post on this thread is retarded.

eskimo

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2002, 10:06:31 PM »
I don't mind the loggin polls.I also don't mind someone posting on BBS that he/she is annoyed by them.I also don't mind brown-nosers to HTC's BBS posts,you know,the ones with 5 smiley faces.(Ok,I lied,they are getting a bit much)

What I find most interesting to read are the ones who ask prodding questions or make controversial replies and take the time to back them up with much thought and personal insight.(Wotan,Tac..etc)

Thrawny,take a breather and hopefully come back soon mate...

**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2002, 10:56:11 PM »
Didn't see the latest poll before I made my last post...Now I am against them...WTG HTC...
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2002, 12:54:28 AM »
I just can't refuse eskimo's challenge :D

The way I see it... HTC aren't selling carburetors or Sony TVs. If more TVs are sold based on any feedback I give them, why would I care... I wouldn't... and yeah I guess if I thought about it long enough that kinda marketing would be intrusive.

But when HTC ask about the magazines I read or if I build models, then they get to place ads in more effective places. More AH inclined people see the ads and some of em sign up here. Good for HTC? Yeah. But it also means more people to kill, more variety and popluated arenas. A fun sim who's survival is not in question.

When I help them, I'm really helping *me*. Both win. Can't say quite the same thing about most alla that *other* marketing that people are complaining about. In this case it's different... and knocking HTC's marketing efforts seem to be missing that point.... reactionary.

Offline TheOxman

• Copper Member
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2002, 11:06:25 AM »
At lest email the poll to the one who wants it. That's BS about "We need to keep it safe" Gezz:mad: Some people just want to know

Offline maddog1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2002, 11:36:44 AM »
How many perk points did I get for reading this thread?

Offline sourkraut

• Copper Member
      • http://www.riverrunne.com
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2002, 11:56:25 AM »
:D

btw HTC - keep up the good work.

Offline Arfann

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2002, 01:13:36 PM »
Nuttz said: HOW the HELL can you spell NO wrong?

I don't no!