Author Topic: Rad idea  (Read 119 times)

Offline Leslie

• Gold Member
Rad idea
« on: April 28, 2002, 02:44:03 AM »
Was just wondering what you guys think about this idea.  When one country's numbers drop below, say, 30% of total players, then that country's HQ radar can't be destroyed.  This would give remaining players a fighting chance to continue defending their bases...then when numbers are back up above the 30% mark, radar destruction is enabled.

This would not disable taking of fields in any way by superior numbered forces.  It would, however, be sporting and probably be more fun for the country with 3 bases and 60 players vs. a combined nme force of 260 or more.  

............................. ...........................

I've played for about two years now, and don't normally post in this forum.  Only am interested in your thoughts about this.

Les
LesterJ:cool:

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Rad idea
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2002, 10:01:14 AM »
I don't believe that any countries radar should ever be destroyed.
lazs

Offline Soviet

• Nickel Member
      • http://flanker2.8m.net
Rad idea
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2002, 09:39:07 PM »
How about when one country has a signifigant number more than other people *cough* bish *cough* People who are squadless automatically get moved to the side that needs players most?

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
Rad idea
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2002, 08:03:34 AM »
Originally posted by Soviet
How about when one country has a signifigant number more than other people, people who are squadless automatically get moved to the side that needs players most?

Spoken like a true Soviet.  Control the means of production and distribute the assets from those of ability to those of need.  And, remove the concept of free will!

I guess its a good thing I'm in a squadron/union and not a lowly squadless/peasant!

Offline H. Godwineson

• Nickel Member
Rad idea
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2002, 08:10:53 AM »
Isn't the object of a GAME to have winners and losers?!

Puzzled, Shuckins:confused: