Author Topic: Want a lesson in human nature ~ Up a 262 in the MA  (Read 789 times)

Offline BotaBing

• Copper Member
LOL
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2002, 01:41:00 PM »
No more responding to the AKTroll, now he's just making up things and ignoring what I wrote. I never even tried to kill C-47's they were just in the vicinity and made total tulips out of themselves in their attempt to "get" my 262 no matter what the cost.

The fact that some guy can find a way to disagree with the general theme of the post "People try REAL hard to down 262's" just shows what a troll he is. The fact that he has to make personal insults in the process where there was nothing mean or hostile said to him in the first place just shows what an immature bellybutton he is...

The email address wont change, and the offer stands. Unless you care to back up your personal insults and hostile attitude, I kindly suggest you back to smoking your boyfriend's pipe.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Want a lesson in human nature ~ Up a 262 in the MA
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2002, 01:55:08 PM »
I've insulted HT for years...when I showed at the con last year he got real pissed and came chasin after me...I ran like a girlscout back to Kansas!!!

So the moral of this story is.....if ya can't cash the checks your mouth writes, best to stay silent, unless you can run like a girlscout.

Just so you all will understand, Girlscouts are really fast runners.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Re: LOL
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2002, 01:55:47 PM »
Originally posted by BotaBing
No more responding to the AKTroll
OK
, now he's just making up things and ignoring what I wrote. I never even tried to kill C-47's they were just in the vicinity and made total tulips out of themselves in their attempt to "get" my 262 no matter what the cost.
Ooops... that "no more responding" part didn't even last the whole paragraph.  And.. I'd like you to point out what I made up.  Or are you suggesting there is a valid way for a 200 mph aircraft to attempt to ram a 500 mph aircraft without said 500 mph aircraft choosing to get close to them... dare I say shoot them down?  I'm sure there were a few pilots that heard there was an Me-262 in the area and immediately up'd in C-47s in search of a kill.
The fact that some guy can find a way to disagree with the general theme of the post "People try REAL hard to down 262's" just shows what a troll he is. The fact that he has to make personal insults in the process where there was nothing mean or hostile said to him in the first place just shows what an immature bellybutton he is...
OK.. I can accept that.  I've been called immature before.  Mostly it was by highscholl girls who insisted they were the most mature creatures on earth.  I guess I can dismiss your claims just as easily.

AKDejaVu
P.S.  remember... its everyone else

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2002, 02:09:17 PM »
well.... that settles it.. I'm gonna kick rudes bellybutton at the con.
lazs

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2002, 03:31:05 PM »
lazs, are you sure you can catch him though?  I mean he does run like a girlscout after all.  Not that he needed to tell us, we all know his favorite plane is the Runstang.  ;)

Hmm, what would I do if I was in a C47 and I saw a Me262 behind me closing at high speed...  I'd pull some drastic manuever to make his AOT go up.  That would generally mean turning into him.   Perhaps the Me262 would have seen that as an attempt to ram him.  I just see it as an attempt to spoil his guns solution.

If I'm in a plane and I see a Me262 5000 ft below me, what would I do?  hmm, could it be to convert that alt into speed so I could actually catch up to the bird before he blows up any more of my low and slow teammates?  yup, that's exactly what I'd do. Chances are the Typhoon knew the only one that had a chance of getting you was someone higher than you who could use the alt to accelerate up to your speed (man, I love doing that to lower P-51s when I'm in a Spit I!  surprises the hell outta them).  However, he probably didn't take care to not go so fast that he compressed, or he knew the only way to catch you was to go that fast and took the chance.  

What I'd like to know is if the Typhoon rammed you on his FE.  At the speeds both planes were going, and given the inherent lag in the arena, I doubt very seriously it was a collision on both FEs.  He probably missed both the shot and ramming you on his FE (which is why you never got damage packets) OR he hit you on your FE before he ever opened fire on his FE.  Things get really interesting in this game when there's lag and 500mph+ closures.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2002, 04:06:30 PM »
the typhie pilot said "i lit you up like a candle" and then said "you shot off my wing and then i collided" i was online when it happened. Botawhine about went nuttz on how the guy purposely dove 5000 feet just to ram him. Sounds to me they went ho to ho both lost. With hi closure rates the disparity on eachs fe is greater. But he cant seem to understand that.

But Botawhine has trouble excepting responsility for his "losing a perk plane". He tries to cover that with "i cant believe folks actually were trying to shoot me down".

I logged off went he started with the going into detail how he thought the typhies pilot was masterbating at the site of the 262. Pretty childish on channel 1 and then comes to the bbs with the same crap.

You guys who get their panties bunch over "politics" where are yas on this behavior. Its far more prevelant then what was posted in that "other" thread.

Have ya gone to h2h and done the collision test? Wheres the film?

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2002, 04:12:17 PM »
I'd like to start by saying that I agree with Nifty's assesment as to what caused the perception that Goons were in Ram mode, and that the Typh was not mostly interested in Ramming. I agree that people do go out of there way to kill perk planes, but I think Botabing is a little paranoid in his post. Further, I didn't think that Bing was acting like a Moron until he tried to intimidate another poster (or whatever it was he was trying to accomplish.)

I'm very interested in the idea that people might not call someone a moron "face to face." I presume, as DJ noted, that it's the implied threat of physical violence that would keep one from making the statement. Would this mean that only the very strong or the very capable fighters have the market cornered on saying what they feel? Interesting way to look at it.

I'm not a big dude. That's for sure. But I have a HUGE mouth. I know that this will shock many people on the boards, but I've gotten my bellybutton kicked due to my mouth on more than one occasion. It happened to me in High School, it happened to me in the Military. It never happened to me in College, but that had more to do with people not wanted to get thrown out of school than it did with me watching my mouth. In fact, there's a pretty funny picture out there somewhere of me the morning after, looking like I was hit by a bus (Eyes puffed to slits, cuts on my face swollen nose and upper lip)

I'm not proud of the fact that I got my bellybutton kicked, that's for sure. But if you really think that I'm going to refrain from calling you a moron when you act like it, we'll no, I'll take my beating thank you very much.  

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2002, 04:28:30 PM »
Well said sikboy.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2002, 05:27:05 PM »
Oh that's just great Lazs....thanks alot!!! I've already registered and payed for the hotel room, now I'm gonna have to stay home!!!

Bully!

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2002, 05:55:14 PM »
If you want a lesson in human nature, ram a 262 with your tiffie.

I did and I'm still getting laughs out of it.

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2002, 10:06:25 PM »
I'm going to award this one to AKdejavu.  Clear TKO.

The "goon tried to ram me" defence  is hilarious BB, keep it up. :)

Offline 2wktrial

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2002, 02:42:10 AM »
Being fairly new to this game :

If you safely land a ride that you pay for do you still get charged for it  or have you lost the points anyway ?

Oh and one other thing,  why are some of you guys so intense ?

2wktrial

Offline BotaBing

• Copper Member
Dang...
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2002, 04:24:36 AM »
"The "goon tried to ram me" defence is hilarious BB"

I don't know wtf you think youre reading, but why you call it a defence it beyond me.

The entire point of the thread was that IT WAS FUNNY TO WATCH.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2002, 08:41:17 AM »
rude... no problem.... so long as you bring lots of lunch money I will settle for giving you a weddgie.  
lazs

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2002, 08:44:19 AM »
Alright then....I'll show up....but ya only get the lunch money as wedgies don't feel very good.

Seriously, you gonna make the con?