Author Topic: Best specific pilots?  (Read 851 times)

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2002, 02:06:25 PM »
There are too many skilled people to mention, IMO.  Adding to who's been mentioned already (and going outside the initial aircraft mentioned...)

Mitsu in the Ki-61 comes to mind.  He's deadly.

hblair got mentioned, but I have to give him credit for being as accurate as he is with that 30mm on the 109G-10.  I can't hit anything with it, and he seems to never miss.  

Rude is one of the best P-51 pilots around.

Oh, and the 56th guys...  They be good outside of Jugs too.  I ran across two P-51Bs a little lower than me.  I figured since I had the E and was in my Spit V I could take 'em both.  I prolly could have if they weren't good squaddies and I was more decisive on which one to go after first.  One of them ended up popping my pilot after about a 3-5 minute fight.

Leviathn in his Spit V is tough.  Only time I can ever recall getting him is because I had TeeeRex with me.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2002, 02:08:46 PM »
Best I've seen so far in this game:

P51: Hangtime

P47: Frenchy (all 56th guys are great, but Frenchy is the one I find more challenging to fight :))

P38: Fester/Citabria.

F4U: as much as I don't like him ,Lazs is a real ace in it.

Yak: Never found him in one, but have fought him in La5FN and Spitfire in the past. Fariz.

La5FN: Gie . Long time since I last saw him but the guy really knew to fly the La5.

Ki61: Mitsu. A real assassine in it :)

Fw190: Many are good drivers of the Würger, but two names came to my mind. Hristo and StSanta. Can't decide which of them, tho :).

Bf109: Three, one per G-class.

All the Llv.34 guys are great, but the best 109G2 driver I've seen is Camo.

In 109G6, Aper. Is a looooooooooooooong time since I last saw him in AH, but what this guy could do with this plane is out of reach for 99% of the pilots in AH.

The best 109G10 pilot I know is Supongo. But each time he sees a spitfire he loses his mind :D.

To be fair I have to say that I've seen Citabria master most of the planes in this game. IMO is the best all around pilot of AH.

I've never seen Drex fighting so I can't give my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2002, 02:11:40 PM by RRAM »

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2002, 02:28:32 PM »
1. Yaks Fariz
2. 190 Nath
3. P-47 Frenchy
4. P-51 Me, at least in scenarios.  Lots of guys can look good in this thing.
5. F4us Hooligan
6. P-38 Leviathn or Drex when they bother.

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2002, 05:04:12 PM »
1. Yaks  Fariz (I think cas every1 says so)  Fariz u chased me other night but didnt catch me so we've never actually fot.
2. 190 Huh, 190s suck.
3. P-47 Gurge (he has a jug with anti gravity)
4. P-51 Act or hangtime or maybe even yeager (very close, very persistant)
5. F4us torque (nath & kbman are chog dweebs)
6. P-38 Drex (cit is disqualified cas he cheats so does kappa)
7. Spit V (or any spit probably) Leviathon (every1 just give up, run)

8. Best shot goes to Hooligan or fester with kappa very close. I think hooligan uses less ammo whereas fester's mechanics love him to death and like to see him return. Kappa has a very nice long shot.

9. Best hunter goes to cp.

10. Best reversals (guys who u think u got then oh shiit) drex, torque, ra, villa, levi (spits R cheater planes).

Gals enjoy yoyr trophies. The rest of you girls keep on dancing and singing, because it aint over yet :D

Oh and everybody please stop cheating. JK

EDIT: Oops forgot the 109s

11: 109s gos to GRUNHERZ (there are alot of good 109 jocs like hblair and others but GR stands out) GR will show you the time difference between 12 oclock US time and 6 oclock German time.

EDIT: One mor edit and that it.

Best Intruder missions goes to vulcan and his OJ simpson sorties.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2002, 05:16:56 PM by senna »

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2002, 05:15:01 PM »
I dunno about best in p38, but one guy that gives me fits every time I run into him is ManeTMP.  I just can't seem to get my sights on him... I remember I came charging in on him a few weeks ago in a p51 and he was still retracting his landing gear and he still managed to twist that 38 in ways I'd never thought possible.  I don't make any claims to being a hotshot or anything but I've been around awhile. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Honch

• Copper Member
      • http://www.wesayni.com
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2002, 05:43:50 PM »
Originally posted by Dead Man Flying
Geez, people, you should know by now that Drex sucks.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Thanks Levi . . sheesh I was begining to think that there were two Drexes out there . . I know the one that sucks . . didn't know who these guys were talking about.

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2002, 05:52:33 PM »
Yep, Mane does that freaky pull E out ya bellybutton trick that Festerboil used to. I haven't fought HBlair or Gurge lately, but I hear there real good in the 109 and P-47 respectively. Drex is about the best I've ever fought in a P-47 or a F6F, but I hear he started out in 190's. Mathman is the best A6M5 pilot I've ever seen and real good in the F6F also. Levi's real good in that spit, but...so are allot of people;)

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2002, 12:39:19 AM »
Leviathn and Math....

shudup

I really hate these threads, but how some of you don't put Nath in the 190 spot is silly.  :)  He ain't a one trick pony either, but if you had to put him somewhere that one is obvious.

Drex

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2002, 12:47:27 AM »
....who?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2002, 02:22:43 AM »
Exactly Drex

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2002, 02:41:11 AM »
I don't consider that there are any best pilot in a special type.

I don't think that anyone can outfly me. Not trying to look pompous here, it's just my view, let me explain. I never met a pilot who was consistantly beating me on "similar type", that's why i feel this way. I got shot down, they got shot down, it depends.

Now, if you ask me, I "fear" pilots not on their flying ability but on their ability to shoot. those are the ones I would name. As far as i'm concerned, I may outfly someone and get the advantage but 90% of the time I will miss my shot and eventually end up loosing my advantage.

Hblair, Shane, Ra, Sancho, Ammo, Nath, Fester, Mitsu, Manx, Akak, Levi are the true aces. Man, if you end up in their nose cone, you are done. You can totally black out on a high G turn while doing rolling scizors at 700y and you ear "ping ping ping" till the fatal "crack". Coupled to this they are tight on the ACM and plane handling, meaning no margin for mistakes, and whatever advantage ur plane has, u better use it because their know how to use their plane advantage too.

Any1 feel the same?:D
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2002, 03:31:53 AM »
Ground is the ultimate ace he killed my countless of times without mercy nor ammo ;)

chat and typing are not bad too but ground is the real killer  :p

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
Best specific pilots?
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2002, 11:37:48 AM »
fester kicks arse as does mitzu in a few planes

Nath uses hacks :P

mwahaha

Offline Nath[BDP]

• Parolee
  • Silver Member