Author Topic: Target Koreas reaction to arena announcement  (Read 386 times)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Target Koreas reaction to arena announcement
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2002, 12:42:11 PM »
Wow.

At first I thought Blacky was Easymo... then there was the post about gunnery that was clearly HiTech. Still, I couldn't resolve how Blacky was both arguing for and against buffs in AH. Then I thought it might be Lazs, but the style just wasn't there...

...then Easymo confessed. Thanks for the rollercoaster ride! S!

AKD-

Let it go. First, they didn't say anything negative about HTC. Second, even if they had, it's on another board- hey, it happens. Third, yes, maybe it wasn't a great idea to post information in our Off-topic forum, but it isn't uncommon, and we do have people discuss other sims all the time. HTC will let us know when it has gone too far. FWIW, I am very interested in their WWI sim, and will want to look at it when it is ready. AH doesn't have a WWI sim that I know of, DoA is dead, so what is wrong with that? Chances are I could afford to play both. ;)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2002, 12:47:39 PM »
Kieren.. I didn't bring it up there till someone else did.

And.. if you want it to be let go.. best not to bring it up again.

Its not cool to post official announcements on a comptetor's bbs and its not cool to post theirs on yours.

Still can't believe this is being debated.

AKDejaVu

Offline Hornet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2002, 12:54:11 PM »
Time spent looking at other games always serves to remind me about how truly amazing the speed is at which HTC develops and updates Aces High. Easily the fastest in the business.
Hornet

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2002, 02:11:11 AM »
Hi Yak,  been awhile since we exchanged subtle pleasantries ;)

I (like may others) have been anxiously awaiting both Target Korea and Target Raubal since they were announced.  Im not shunning the obvious potentiol of the sickware game engine, Im just frustrated at the time elapsed.

If you folks would only let me in :)
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2002, 03:20:20 AM »
Kieren is a sopwith  camel jockey.