Author Topic: 1 v 1, me low, con high  (Read 749 times)

Offline MaddogJoe

• Nickel Member
1 v 1, me low, con high
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2002, 08:12:24 AM »
I love treads like this one !!! Lots of great info here !

The biggest differance between Kweassa's post, and most of the others is Kweassa's is the aggresive version of being under attack from a high "E" bogie. Alot of the "good" pilots have a ton of patiance and will continually deek till the "E" between planes even out, then they will attack, but don't make ANY mistakes !

Thats why I like Kwessa's version. I'm flying to fight, not dance. His version pushes the enemy, forcing him to run, or make a mistake. It also gives you room to make mistakes. In this aggressive style its the one who made the least amount of bo-bos thats the winner most often. In the more passive roll of the other styles if you make a mistake in the timing of your "deek" your dead.

Thanks again for all the info !

Maddog Joe

Mafia HQ

Offline Xjazz

• Gold Member
1 v 1, me low, con high
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2002, 02:45:33 PM »
I like to add one thing concerning turing in to  the attacker ala Kweassa:

Turn in to push attacker in deeper dive (more speed) and then turn a way.  Attacker comes now from you 6 a clock direction and wait with your break turn untill he is about d800 a way. Then break hard to the left or right and fast level your wings and pull up.

This move is like Out Of Plane Immelman move but in different order

Many times this mix attacker plan and you can roll to opportunity of snap shot. If snap shot meet target and he start making moves to avoid your fire and THAT bleeds his energy too.