Author Topic: Why Is The FM So Non-Challenging?  (Read 543 times)

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
Why Is The FM So Non-Challenging?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2001, 10:33:00 AM »
I am new to BB's haven't been around long, so I got one question? WHAT THE HELL IS A TROLL?

It's a really ugly little guy that hangs around under bridges and stuff  

Nah. It's trolling, like fishing. Trying to hook ya up so to speak with gibberish, inuendo and outright BS!!

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2001, 01:34:00 PM »
I have changed forum name to my pilot name.<S!>
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2001, 10:47:00 PM »
What is your CPID Marc Luper?You make nice points..<S!>
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Mark Luper

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2001, 05:17:00 AM »
Sirloin,
Got me there. What is a CPID? My game ID is MarkAT, like on my signature, my bbs name is Mark Luper. It would have been the same for both but during the early beta testing a lot of the alpha testers added AT to their call sign to make it easier for people to find someone to ask questions of.

Is that what you are asking?

MarkAT

Keep the shiny side up!

Offline tshred

• Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2001, 10:35:00 AM »
I agree with Cit 100%. Was also much better pre 1.04 when they killed much of the torque effect.

ts

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2001, 11:27:00 AM »
  I feel like half the game is missing since 1.04.  I have ask (begged) for a KI 84 a few times.  But, it occurred to me the other day that it wouldn't be as much fun here.  In the old brand W, It had killer guns. These were the reward for keeping it in the air. It was exciting to know if you made one wrong move the thing would go into a flat spin, that I always had big trouble getting out of. Here you just hit auto trim on angle. If you have enough alt, the magic button will pull you out of anything.  That's assuming you can get it to spin in the first place.

Of course CT would have been a huge advantage over the old FM, It was probably no accident that CT showed up the same time as 1.04.

[This message has been edited by easymo (edited 05-09-2001).]

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2001, 03:37:00 PM »
I agree on the torque. I find it quite odd that most  of the time instead of having a left turning tendency on t/o I find myself using left rudder to keep myself on the runway , instead of right rudder. to maintain it. Also the power on stall effects here are really tame IMO even with proper trimming  that aircraft should roll more than it does here.

------------------
Glasses---I may have 4 eyes ,but you only have one wing.
Besser tot als rot