Author Topic: "Are you deaf . . . . . . . . . .  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
"Are you deaf . . . . . . . . . .
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2004, 11:51:16 AM »
Just my opinion but: All you people that keep with this ''its MY this and its MY that..." you are the embodiment of american arrogance and ignorance. this is why half the world hates you.

Take this racial quote, print it on a piece of paper, soak it in kerosene, roll it up into a tight little tube, then shove it up your arse and set fire to it.  Better yet, come to Arizona and I'll do it for you.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2004, 12:02:21 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
Just my opinion but: All you people that keep with this ''its MY this  and its MY that..."  you are the embodiment of american arrogance and ignorance. this is why half the world hates you.

just think about what you typed and re-read it. you sound like a bunch of children in the park saying "its my football, you cant play with it!" in decent society, and moreover, in intelligent society, we find ythat compromise and compassion for others is the vital key element. Sure its a game, and you can do what you like, but also life is a game, so i can do what i like. how would you like it if i thought the ideal use of my day would be to sexualy abuse your children? think about your actions and realise your unbelieveably ignorant in your attitude to others.

on the subject of base porkage, i dont really care, i just find somewhere i can get into dogfights and furballs, but seriously guys, think of others when you have your 1 minute of 'fun'.:rolleyes:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, comparing attitudes toward playing this game with attitudes toward child molestation. Get real.

Which half of the world hates us? The "haters" of the world generally do it because of the ideas of freedom, democracy and tolerance that we stand for. We are the ones that said give us your poor, your uneducated, your unwanted. Does your island have a sign on the front door that says "Welcome to All"?

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2004, 12:39:23 PM »
"Hangars are only ever down for 15 minutes before they regenerate. If that helps to keep the enemies from thwarting any capture attempts, what is the problem? " 15 minutes..300 mph..id say 15 minutes is more than enuff time for a wave of ftrs to recapture a field, considering bases are about 20 miles apart.

Offline Spitter

• Copper Member
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2004, 02:49:01 PM »
Heh, I didn't read the whole thread, but I think I want to change my handle to Lil Napolean.  :D   :rofl

Cheers,
Spitter

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2004, 03:11:44 PM »
Originally posted by kj714
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, comparing attitudes toward playing this game with attitudes toward child molestation. Get real.

Which half of the world hates us? The "haters" of the world generally do it because of the ideas of freedom, democracy and tolerance that we stand for. We are the ones that said give us your poor, your uneducated, your unwanted. Does your island have a sign on the front door that says "Welcome to All"?

Lets just get what i meant straight:
i never once said anything about americans as a nation
i was talking about the typical arrogant, ignorant, uncultured, untactfull, distastefull, stinking, and might i add dumb americans that are the embodiment of human scum on earth.
these people exist all over the world in every nation. unfortunately for americans you have such a huge population that you have a large population of said delinquents. the UK has an equal ratio of these utter swine, as does most nations on this god forsaken planet of greed and filth and evil!:mad:
most americans i have met are perfectly decent human beings who i would be honored to call 'friend'
it is only a shame for the human race that we failed so miserably in evolution in the last 100 years

AND YES, MY ISLAND DOES HAVE A FRIKKEN SIGN ON IT SAYING ALL ARE WELCOME. ONLY 50% OF BRITTISH PEOPLE NOW ARE ACTUALLY BRITTISH!

and STEVE, you inteligence wasting, insult jockey, i have never tried said burning rectal insertion methods....i am personaly not in any way homosexualy inclinded, although i am open to suggestions if you could find me a willing female of similar pervertions. if i come to Arizona could we start with something a bit less severe and progress up to the rascist flaming list insertion method?
have you tried this method before? does it give more pleasure/effort of inducer.   hmmmmm......   some serious food for thought, digestion and flaming backside excavuation...

AND FINALY: I AM NOT A RASCIST, I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY

now kindly go back to your ignorant know-it-all behaviour and leave me alone untill you have something worth saying

i am certainly not  right in all that i say, but at least i have spent the time to think about things and come to my own conclusions, however perverse and incorrect they are. the most important of which is:
TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WOULD HAVE THEM TREAT YOU

other than this stupid rant against people who i disagree with, i am a perfectly nice and sane(lol-what does this word mean any more?) human being (lol-and this one) and if you dont step on my toes i will be kind enough not to crap in your face.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 03:45:24 PM by mechanic »
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2004, 03:23:08 PM »
I give this thread at the rate its falling, hmmmm maybe a day at the most before it is locked and the key is thrown away ;)
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2004, 03:59:58 PM »
oooo.... IN!:)
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2004, 04:59:51 PM »
Why do we have to tolerate these "I hate Americans" types?

I know HT wants to make all the money he can, theres nothing wrong with that, but come on, letting people get on here and insult 95% of the player base, it's not right in here just as it's not right on Ch. 1. Especially given the climate of the world today.
I bet if I put up a post using the "N" word in such a way, I'd be off the boards in a second. Why do I have to sit around and watch my country, my people, my flag, my way of life be spit on by some tard who does it because he's safely out of reach in the internet? I don't need this crap in here, I can see it on CNN anytime I want.

I thought this was about the game.

Leave your political, nationalist BS at the bar with your stupid friends.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2004, 05:08:06 PM »
Why in the world are you guys arguing about a post that is almost 2 years old?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2004, 05:17:10 PM »
Skuzzy - My fault. I rediscovered this thread after two years, and saw some things in there that seemed out of context with the AH of 2004. In particular, I was taken aback by the attitude of some, who cared only about their own $14.95 worth - and to hell with everyone else.

But later, when the game has become overrun with fuel porkers etc., we see some of those SAME people lamenting the gameplay, and even suggesting elite arenas.

And you know me, Skuzzy! I'm fond of my "what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" rebuttals. :aok

Lock her if you have to. I've said all I wanted to say.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 03:34:31 AM by beet1e »

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2004, 05:22:25 PM »
Sorry, Skuzzy, but if the references to Americans had been left out I wouldn't take offense. We're an international community trying to have some fun online in AH, I just don't think it's appropriate to go there. There's lots of other forums on the net like that, people should seek those out for their rants along those lines.

PS. hehe, I never look at the dates of this stuff.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 05:58:00 PM by kj714 »

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2004, 07:47:17 PM »
Just my opinion but: All you people that keep with this ''its MY this and its MY that..." you are the embodiment of american arrogance and ignorance. this is why half the world hates you.

Skuzzy, this post isn't 2 years old.  Why you allow this trash on the boards is beyond me but as long as you do, Americans should be allowed to reply in kind, as I have done.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 07:56:24 PM by Steve »

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2004, 07:55:36 PM »
was talking about the typical arrogant, ignorant, uncultured, untactfull, distastefull, stinking, and might i add dumb americans that are the embodiment of human scum on earth.

That's Bullchit.  You're a damned liar.  Your quote:

you are the embodiment of american arrogance and ignorance. this is why half the world hates you.

Specifically identifies "American" arrogance and ignorance and the part about half the world hating "you" is also directed at America.

You throw blatant racist insults then lack the balls to admit it.  Your words are here verbatim.  There is no mention of humanity as a whole, only "American".

It was a racist remark against Americans and there is no disputing it.

My suggestion about where to insert your words had nothing to do w/ sex.  It had more to do with what I thought of you and the words itself.  You quickly turned it into some sort of homoerotic act... come out of the closet and face your demons.  Being gay is very PC... don't be afraid to be yourself.

Don't call me ignorant when it's plain that you couldn't spell your way out of a  of 3rd grade spelling bee.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2004, 08:14:04 PM »
In as few words as humanly posible because I refuse to get linked with this thread....

Steve I agree...

<----runs for the door> < I was never here>
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2004, 09:48:05 PM »
<--- Agrees with Steve. Think Skuzzy / HT need to boot the 'airhead' from London... :rolleyes: