Author Topic: Any CH config files floating around?  (Read 129 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Any CH config files floating around?
« on: October 04, 2002, 01:44:13 PM »
I just go my shipment yesterday of a CH Fighterstick Pro USB, Pro Throttle USB and USB Pro Pedals and I was wonderin' if any of you nice folk have a config file that works with Aces High...

Can you point me to any links with these files or shoot me an email? I would SOOOO appreciate this!

cwharton@intergate.ca

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 01:48:21 PM »
I have the same set up and I dont use the ch manager.

My config file will only work with yours if the devices are listed in the same order

1. Fighterstick
2. pro pedals
3. pro throttle

if not you will need to reinstall your devices in this order or end up re-programming it anyway.

By the time you do this you could have programmed it yourself  and be up and flying :)

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2002, 03:13:13 PM »
with my CH sticks I just assigned buttons in the Aces High and it  works flawlessly. But with the control manager I've never been able to get the mini joystick to control the mouse cursor in game. ( It always moves down and I can't stop it). Anyone have luck with this?

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2002, 03:15:35 PM »
same here Sunking, i dont use the mini stick in any game.

Offline aknimitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2002, 05:33:18 PM »
Nash,

I just use AH like the fellas above mentioned. You just have to assign each button from the input unit to an AH spot.

I have never figured out how to use the mouse type jobbie on the throttle, do any of you know how at all?

S!
Nim

Offline mkuebeler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2002, 06:29:20 PM »
Originally posted by aknimitz

I have never figured out how to use the mouse type jobbie on the throttle, do any of you know how at all?

S!
Nim

Map View Pitch and View Yaw to the X and Y axes on the throttle.  Then in Pan view mode you can pan the view with the mini joystick.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2002, 07:01:17 PM »
Here's a link to a site that has a walk-thorugh on getting the mini joystick working in games.

http://home.fuse.net/mmz/index.htm

Click on "Larger Deadzone For Mini-Stick" link.  I'm hoping this is why the mini joystick always scrolls down by itself.

Plaase reply back if this works for anyone.

Offline aknimitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2002, 05:31:19 AM »
I tried both of what you fellas recommended, no go. SunKing, with your link I was able to map the x-axis, but I could nto find anywhere to map the y-axis.

Nim

Offline mkuebeler

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2002, 09:33:34 AM »
Originally posted by aknimitz
I tried both of what you fellas recommended, no go. SunKing, with your link I was able to map the x-axis, but I could nto find anywhere to map the y-axis.

Nim

After you set the x-axis to "DX Device: Mouse / DX Axis: X", click on the green "X <-> Y" area to switch to the y-axis and set it to "DX Device: Mouse / DX Axis: Y".  Tried it and does indeed move the mouse cursor now. :)