Author Topic: Aces High Pilot Rankings? How Good Are You?  (Read 1002 times)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Aces High Pilot Rankings? How Good Are You?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2002, 09:36:06 AM »
"i a class 3 dweeb, but lazs is giving me lessons so i can move up to class 4 , i even got rid of my P51 and fly a F6F ..boy it's hard to run ina F6F, now when i engage i gota turn and fight."

kinda fun huh 44 ?  (can I call you 44?) but...  I don't teach anyone anything.   I found out a long time ago I can't teach.

The object is to have fun.   Another object is to have fun and avoid long term burn out.   Everyone has their own theory on how to achieve both of those goals.   I am, of course, the only one who is right.
lazs

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2002, 10:34:41 AM »
  • I went and ranked myself.
  • and it's the hole in the 'Shane Theory of Rank.'
Guys, do be careful. On most keyboards, the letters R and W are perilously close together.

I like Voss :) He congratulates me when I get 6 kill P47D30 sorties, which is not often - LOL.

Lazs - we've had our differences in the past, but I see you're nothing if not honest. :)

Voss & Shane - careful, I can hear skuzzy coming with his padlock.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2002, 10:37:57 AM by beet1e »

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2002, 10:52:16 AM »
Deft's score pages are here:

http://scores.warbirdsiii.com/

I like the list of tens

Oh....I'm a Class 4 :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2002, 10:54:40 AM by poopster »

Offline Don

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2002, 11:10:16 AM »
Interesting attempt at making sense of the MA, and the people who fly in it ;)  A difficult enterprise but, I applaud your attempt SNA ;)  Btw, you left out the conga line enthusiasts, which can be found in each of the countries. I would assign them to any of the first 3 categories ;)
Depending on the circumstances I find myself a bit like all but  the first three and number 5 (ace); I find number 5 boring and always have. :) But, thats the way I get enjoyment from the game, others fly the way they choose. The only thing I don't care for is those in categories 2,3 and 5 who will get on CH1 each time they get a kill and talk about it.  

Gsholz: If hartmann was a class 3 then so were most smart WW2 pilots; no multiple lives for them; if you screwed up then, you died or got shot down. Hartmann was shot down many times.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2002, 11:22:29 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e
Voss & Shane - careful, I can hear skuzzy coming with his padlock. [/QUOTE

pot or kettle?

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798