Author Topic: Do black people love you?  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Do black people love you?
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2002, 08:00:25 PM »
Originally posted by Animal

Have I become so obsessed with the troll subculture that I cant discern now when I'm being trolled?
:eek:

No Animal, I wasn't trolling you in spite of what AK DejaVu said. I have an issue over where you're coming from, but if it's easier for you to call me names and blow me off as a troll then whatever, I don't care. Like I said, you use your race to your advantage and it's obvious in your posts. Call me names or whatever, but that's how I genuinely feel about you. You are whiter than I am bud.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2002, 08:08:24 PM »
I dunno Airhead, I think the site is funny.

I was hesitant to say this, because I think some people do wear it as a badge of honor in todays society, but I have a mixed race family, including 2 sons who consider themselves black (they are 1/2 actually).

The site is just poking fun at those who do wear their interracial friendships on their sleeves. Hypocrisy is always open to sarcasm as far as I'm concerned.

When we get done here we can get back to picking on Grunherz.

:cool:

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2002, 08:29:49 PM »

No Animal, I wasn't trolling you in spite of what AK DejaVu said. I have an issue over where you're coming from, but if it's easier for you to call me names and blow me off as a troll then whatever, I don't care. Like I said, you use your race to your advantage and it's obvious in your posts. Call me names or whatever, but that's how I genuinely feel about you. You are whiter than I am bud.

Funny that you should say that, when my point is that race division is a stupid concept, yet you insist on putting whites and blacks on diferent levels, because of the "Black Experience"

You are the one who brought my race as an issue, you keep repeating that I'm using a "race card to my advantage" when in fact you are the one who keeps pointing out how black or white I am. Cant you see that I dont care what the color of my skin is, or that of my peers?

I thought you were leaving this thread?
You still dont get what I'm saying or what that site is about, so you should just stay the diddly out or your clean Politically Correct brain might malfunction.

You are whiter than I am bud.

Only in your limited mind.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2002, 08:35:40 PM »
OMG that is the funniest thing since realultimatepower! I never thought I'd say it but, thanks Animal, you made my day.

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2002, 08:48:01 PM »
Originally posted by Animal

and that the concept behind it is actually how idiotic people like you look when they try to be "down with it" to the black man?

just dont get it.

-edit-
By the way I have no friggin idea why he mentioned my pic inside the plane and what it has to do with the subject.

LMFAO "Down With It???" LOL Sorry dude, but I'm not "down with it." In fact the people who are "down with it" and trying to impress you with just how hep they are have already listed their qualifications for being "down with it" - I'm NOT "down with it." I may look idiotic, but I will whether look idiotic than be patronizing a person who throws their racial heritage in my face whenever it suits their purpose as somehow being more qualified than me in all things being racial- ESPECIALLY a person like yourself who doesn't even live in the USa.

AKDejaVu, all you do is stand on the sidelines and call me a troll whenever I have a difference of opinion with anyone here- amazing, since you squelched me six months ago. What are you doing, channeling Cleo to read my posts? At 3.95 a minute that must be expensive. Really, unsquelch me Deja, it won't hurt... just quit living a lie, dude. You bore me.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2002, 08:58:59 PM »
Hmm... didn't much care for the site. Old cliche stereotypical garbage dressed up to be funny. Maybe 20 years ago it woulda been funny, in that it woulda been shocking... But now? The "oh one of my best friends is black" gag is just tired. I wouldn't be suprised if this site was indeed made by blacks, as Animal said, because alla the whites I know got over goofin' on the stereotypes when we were 12. Just like we stopped usin' the term "ragheads" at about the same age.

I know there's a hell of a long way to go in race relations, but goin' back to those old tired jokes is like tryin' to re-open a wound that's long scarred over. Black people's hair? Hahaha ZZZzzzzz.

Nah... That sites got nothing on realutimatepower.

Realultimatepower is art. Blackpeopleloveme is artifact.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2002, 10:27:03 PM by Nash »

Offline Dinger

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2002, 09:14:38 PM »
it's funny.
it's not simply people who "Wear their racial friendships on their sleeves", it's about racist jerks who make race the basis of their "Friendship".  You know, "that guy's black/lesbian/puerto rican/in a jagdgeschwader, so I'll be his friend".
It is a joke, and Animal's right, it's a joke better appreciated by blacks than whites.

And sure, animal, I'd love to live in a world where nobody gave a damn about race.  But I can't, and so I have to disagree.  Racism is pervasive in our society, and it affects everyone (hence the hangman "racism" joke).  I mean, it's simple: we've been conditioned to see say blacks differently from caucasians.  That doesn't mean we have to make judgments based on that, but that's how we process the information.  And yes, people do feel that different reaction in body language.  That's racism, and everybody (including members of the so-called minorities) has to work actively against it.
That doesn't mean giving racial stereotypes a positive connotation.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2002, 09:16:08 PM »
Originally posted by midnight Target

When we get done here we can get back to picking on Grunherz.

Can't we all just get along?  :(

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2002, 09:23:25 PM »
This thread is even better than the web site!  Thanks for the heads up Animal...I'm gonna go out and opress some negros now.  You seem to be in the know on this Airhead, any suggestions on how to most effectively go about this?  Any tips would be appreciated!

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2002, 09:34:52 PM »
Sorry Airhead.  You've lost the right to be taken seriously in any thread.

Animal should know better.

AKDejaVu

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2002, 09:37:33 PM »
Puerto Rico left the United States?

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2002, 09:39:37 PM »
Isn't it spelled Peurto Ricco now?  I thought we made them change it.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2002, 09:57:53 PM »
"Sorry Airhead. You've lost the right to be taken seriously in any thread." - Deja

Huh? I'm not talkin' about that goofy website nor the thread spawned from it... But please... speak for yourself. Sometimes I'll take Airhead seriously and sometimes I won't... as is my gawdamned right thank you very much. :D Are you related to Ari Fleischer by any chance?

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2002, 10:00:21 PM »
So... "Let me guess your perception of Puerto Rico -- a bunch of tropical dark skinned types dancing salsa all around."

this isn't true???

I am truly disappointed. :(
-SW

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2002, 10:17:38 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu
Sorry Airhead.  You've lost the right to be taken seriously in any thread.

Animal should know better.

AKDejaVu

LOL Fair is fair, Deja- I never take you seriously either. All I'm concerned with is the 3.95 a minute you pay Cleo for her channeling abilities in lieu of squelching me when that money could be better spent providing web access for African American kids so they could read about how Jessee Jackson is just as bad as the KKK when it comes to race relations. You are right, Deja- Animal SHOULD know better than to make such insipidly stupid statements.

SOB, since you asked- Water cannons work well, dogs and bullwhips work great too, a discriminatory criminal justice system helps, but what works better than all of the above is sheltered upper middle class black men like Animal who make statements like "Jessee Jackson and the KKK are equally evil" (to paraphrase)  to REALLY deflect from the issues of racism.

Of course I understand he's a squadie and thus protected by the FDBs, and between you and me I like Animal and the rest of you guys, but if he's going to post stupid links, say stupid things and act stupidly I will call him stupid. I suggest Animal get his head out of his ass, but if he did would he be a FDB?? I doubt it.