Author Topic: Do black people love you?  (Read 1144 times)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Do black people love you?
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2002, 10:34:15 PM »
LOL! find another pond at switch lures elfenwolf.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2002, 10:39:04 PM »
I don't mind if you call Animal stupid, I do it all the time.  Personally, I like to draw a line and anyone I consider to be below that line I lump in to one big category I like to call "Shitbags".  Both Jesse Jackson and the KKK fall into that category.

As for the web site, I found it amusing.  Of course, I also use any number of racial/ethnic/religious/etc slurs on a daily basis, and just as recently as this morning I made light of people who were killed by the DC Sniper.  My humor isn't as sensitive as maybe it should be...probably because "the man" hasn't been trying to keep me down.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2002, 10:39:11 PM »
I'm not racist.

Regardless of your race, color, or creed, I hate your guts.  Go away now.

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2002, 10:48:09 PM »
I like midgets.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2002, 11:00:44 PM »
Good god... only on the AH BBS could a funny website spawn this amount of roadkill.  The site is funny as hell, take it for what it is.

Those of you ::cough:: who are squeaking and moaning about racism and how it must be curbed and how certain members of this forum are racist are worse off than the rest of us...

To the younger generations, race actually DOES mean nothing - kids today (by enlarge) dont even think in terms of color... lets stop the roadkill "anti-racism" arguments... youre giving them ideas.

This may sound corney as hell... but in this country, we're all Americans, regardless of race, sex, or creed.  Drop it and find something else to argue about, this issue is dead for the percentage of the population that can read and write.  :rolleyes:

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2002, 11:33:44 PM »
Even I got that one Animal..and your having lots of fun here...
but one thing you said stood out more then the rest..although they had their merit I am sure...
tell us more about this...
"They are still strictly sexual objects."
That sounds horrible..yet strangly compelling..
and salsa too...paradise indeed...

Offline mietla

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2002, 11:39:40 PM »
Animal !

Airhead, you really are a sad case :(

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2002, 12:03:40 AM »
Heh, as long as we're appointing ourselves as the guardians for other people's life experiences, I'd just like to say that this thread is just another example of Homey D. Clown being oppressed by the man and that Homey would undoubtedly not play this.

Thank you, and God bless America!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2002, 12:19:21 AM »
Sorry Animal but that site just wasn't very funny. And I really tried to like it too. ;)
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Cpt Jack

• Zinc Member
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2002, 12:48:06 AM »
LoL OMFG that was one funny site. Almost vomited laughing so much.

I skipped most of the arguments since it was obvious from the beginning Airhead misinterpreted the site, in base possibly to his tabooed social imputs regarding the racial tension in the US, plus his pathetic conception on the Negr... 'oops' that's politically incorrect, I mean African-Americans  from islands like PR. or Cuba.
Where rascim against blacks is a lot worse coming from the hispanic white spanish descendants. They, unlike the US anglo whites, are not as pollitically 'correct' or in my plain words, hipocrites.

The Site Animal posted is not a site that promotes 'politically correctness' instead it shows how much of a pathetic oxymoron it can be.  Animal once more has a point, and he is my favorite Negro.

On a side note to those historically illiterate fellows around, hispanic is not a race, and is not to be confused with mexicans, who are mostly mixed spaniards (from the spanish conquests) with native americans (since spaniards unlike the pilgrims didn't bring women to mate, they just wanted the gold and a good time with the natives). The so called 'puertoricans' in the bronx are that black and mixed minority Animal was speaking about who ran away from it's white spanish  opressor seeking 'politically correctness' and freedom in the US. Puerto Rico is quite different from the 'puertorican' communities up there.

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2002, 12:55:15 AM »
Originally posted by Cpt Jack

I skipped most of the arguments since it was obvious from the beginning Airhead misinterpreted the site, in base possibly to his tabooed social imputs regarding the racial tension in the US, plus his pathetic conception on the Negr... 'oops' that's politically incorrect, I mean African-Americans  from islands like PR. or Cuba.
Where rascim against blacks is a lot worse coming from the hispanic white spanish descendants. They, unlike the US anglo whites, are not as pollitically 'correct' or in my plain words, hipocrites.

The Site Animal posted is not a site that promotes 'politically correctness' instead it shows how much of a pathetic oxymoron it can be.  Animal once more has a point, and he is my favorite Negro.

On a side note to those historically illiterate fellows around, hispanic is not a race, and is not to be confused with mexicans, who are mostly mixed spaniards (from the spanish conquests) with native americans (since spaniards unlike the pilgrims didn't bring women to mate, they just wanted the gold and a good time with the natives). The so called 'puertoricans' in the bronx are that black and mixed minority Animal was speaking about who ran away from it's white spanish  opressor seeking 'politically correctness' and freedom in the US. Puerto Rico is quite different from the 'puertorican' communities up there.

Straight up ma' brutha no trippin' yo.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2002, 01:50:41 AM »
Hehe that site is satire at its best :)

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2002, 02:39:16 AM »
Don't know about the black folks, but the guy in that photo looks like a mick.  I don't hang out with those guys. Its dangerous to you liver, and your nose.

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2002, 04:41:26 AM »
Originally posted by Animal

Women have it much worse here. They are still strictly sexual objects.

hell i think i'll have to move to PR.
<----ASSASSINS---->

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2002, 04:45:06 AM »
Originally posted by Cpt Jack

CAPTAIN JACK!

Goo...
Left, go right
Go pick up the step,
Go left, go right, go left

Forward march
Ejo Captain Jack
Ejo Captain Jack
Bring me back to the railroad track
Bring me back to the railroad track
Give me a gun in my hand,
Give me a gun in my hand,