Author Topic: Minister Louis Farrakhan  (Read 1822 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« on: October 25, 2002, 07:33:43 AM »
Muhammad had helped provide security for Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March" in Washington, D.C., according to Leo Dudley, a former Marine who lived a block from Muhammad. National of Islam officials in Chicago had no immediate comment.

Why has the NOI refused all phone calls and refused to make a press release about one of their own?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 08:17:28 AM »
why hasn't any Islamic leader spoke out against this guy? WHy did so few speak out about 9/11?

why, because the majority of them agree with the "kill the infidel" doctrine the stone age, arse backwards, hate white america "religion" preaches
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2002, 08:39:39 AM »
"The Monster! The Monster! Kill the Monster!!!" shout the villagers, waving torches and pitchforks.

Man, its so damn hard sorting through all of the stone age, arse backward haters these days.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2002, 08:43:36 AM »
are you saying that the "snipers" were not monsters?
lazs

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2002, 08:52:53 AM »
On Hezbollah) They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters. No one asks why they would do such a thing. Why would they do such a thing? What has driven them to this point? That's what the UN, the U.S. and Europe doesn't want to deal with because the Zionists have control in England, in Europe, in the United States and around the world. -- Louis Farrakhan at District Council 33 Union Hall, Philadelphia, April 22, 1996
-------------------------------------------------
The President wants to talk about a terrorist named bin Laden. I don't want to talk about bin Laden. I want to talk about a terrorist called Christopher Columbus. I want to talk about a      terrorist called George Washington. I want to talk about a terrorist called Rudy Giuliani. The real terrorists have always been the United Snakes of America. -- reparations rally, 2002
--------------------------------------------------
"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet."
Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000
"They [the Jews] are the greatest controllers of black minds, black intelligence. They write the scripts - the foolish scripts on television that our people portray. They are the movie moguls that feature us in these silly, degrading, degenerate roles.
"The Jews have been so bad at politics they lost half their population in the Holocaust. They thought they could trust in Hitler, and they helped him get the Third Reich on the
road."
Saviours' Day speech, Chicago, February 1998
Islam has akways been a force that dispels tyrants and tyranny, opression and exploitaion. Islam has always been a force that militates for justice.
--Louis Farrakhan, 1985
"One rap song is worth more than a thousand of my speeches."  
--Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on the power of rap
The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well,that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes -- Louis Farrakhan, 1984
--------------------------------------------------

Offline Lance

• Silver Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2002, 09:40:16 AM »
No, Lazs.  I see lots of monsters and lots of arse-backwards haters these days.  That includes the sniper and it includes those that want to judge all practioners of a religion based on the actions of that religion's extremists.

The nation of islam is not islam, Rip.  If you can make that distinction, and I suspect that you can and do, then my comments are not directed towards you.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2002, 09:51:28 AM »
Originally posted by Lance
The nation of islam is not islam, Rip.  If you can make that distinction, and I suspect that you can and do, then my comments are not directed towards you.

no but the leaders of Islam are suppose to represent their faith. Why do they have zipped lips if they do not condon the extremists of their faith? Besides scared about becoming a target themselves from one of their "faithful" followers, there is something very odd about the entire faith ..... most faiths have evolved, adjusted, grown with time. Not this backwards group - the faith nor its ppl.

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline mrfish

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2002, 10:33:01 AM »
moslems have responded non-stop in the bay area- giving seminars about their beliefs that are open to the public and trying to distance themselves by making a lot of statements condemning the snipers.

look at the local level for a real response, clowns like farrakhan are like the moslem equivalnt of jerry falwell or benny hinn.

personally speaking i'll never take any religion seriously that makes you dress and eat a certain way or holds that you are superior because you follow it or one that has so many angry alumni, but that's just me- an i could be talking about any religion there really :)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2002, 10:45:21 AM »
If you haven't seen/read of Islamic leaders condeming terrorism you just haven't bothered to look.
Muslim American Groups Denounce Terrorist Attacks

and:
Mohammed Sayyed Tantawi, the grand imam of al-Alzhar University of Cairo, the
most prestigious of the Muslim world, told
the Italian newspaper Avvenire that the "killing of men, women and children is a
horrible and brutal action, which cannot be
approved by the monotheist religions nor by sane men."

and:
Sheikh Nasr Farid Wassel, Egypt's mufti, was more incisive: "We condemn and
deplore what has happened in the United
States against innocent civilians, as Islam condemns all forms of terrorism,
regardless of where it happens, and it prohibits
aggression against noncombatant civilians of all societies, because Islam is a
religions that offers peace and security to every
human being, regardless of his society, race, religion, language or color."

"At all times and in all places, Islam and peace are two sides of the same
coin," the Egyptian mufti concluded.

one more:
Muslim leaders denounce terrorism

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2002, 11:09:52 AM »
There goes MT clouding the issue with those damn facts. :mad:

Remeber MT, if you get in the way of a good hate fest...then the terrorists have aready won.

Keep on fighting ignorance and intolerance...terrorist lover.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2002, 12:06:49 PM »
"At all times and in all places, Islam and peace are two sides of the same
coin," the Egyptian mufti concluded.

Heads, peace... Tails, Islam?

No that can't be correct:confused:
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2002, 12:12:59 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
There goes MT clouding the issue with those damn facts. :mad:

Remeber MT, if you get in the way of a good hate fest...then the terrorists have aready won.

Keep on fighting ignorance and intolerance...terrorist lover.

Facts? Didn't see Louis in any of those quotes...

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2002, 12:19:11 PM »
Originally posted by Oedipus
"Why has the NOI refused all phone calls and refused to make a press release about one of their own?"

They're trying to find something "white" about him first.  

Oed

Or Jewish...

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2002, 12:27:57 PM »
I guess the white jewish media just isn't covering ALL the Islamic protest of the violence :rolleyes:

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Minister Louis Farrakhan
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2002, 12:29:45 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort

Facts? Didn't see Louis in any of those quotes...

I was responding to Eaglers post. I thought it had already been made clear that Farakhan was the head of the Nation of Islam, not a part of the mainstream religion.