Author Topic: Dualing and Dsrtrat  (Read 123 times)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
Dualing and Dsrtrat
« on: October 30, 2002, 06:19:29 AM »
Can be alot of fun. The other night myself and some sqaudies went to the DA. While some of these duals started out as pissing contests I think we all ended up having ALOT of fun.

After several sqaudies handed me my arse I went and asked Dsrtrat for a go or 2. We had a blast and I met a good guy and stick.

I would advise more to do this sometimes. Leave your ego at the door, film some AND have fun.

xBAT

my sqaudies and DsrtRat.

P.S. Hey..its was Rodent vrs Rodent... something is ironic about that.
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Dualing and Dsrtrat
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 07:24:58 AM »
Yep! Couldn't agree more..kbman and I had a few words a couple months ago, so the Duel was on..I beat him in the first frame {P38) then he beat me the next two(he beat me in my plane! the F4U!)...we walked away friends. :) Best way to reconcile anger instead of spewing on ch.1  is to take it private, then take it to the dueling arena...it'll humble both parties. :)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
Dualing and Dsrtrat
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 07:34:10 AM »
Yea Rip.. exactly! There are SO many personalities w/in this game that we THINK we hate because of... he's a cherry picker  he's a niki dweeb he's bish he's a rook he's a knight he's a luffwienie he stole my icecream at the con last year... blablabla. BUT when we actualy TALK to these guys..guess what... they're good pep's.

The MA often brings out the worse in people. And often the MA brings out the most biased opinions towards people as well.

DA some gents... take a break from the MA now and then. Meet people and have some fun. Its an ON-LINE COMMUNITY!! Make it a good one ehhh?

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
Dualing and Dsrtrat
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2002, 08:52:15 AM »
I know what your saying.

Personally I find you a no-talent, P38, HO, trash talking, dweeb, who’s ego is larger than the MA limit size! :eek:

Of course that’s only because you won the last engagement.  When I get my revenge I’ll change my opinion of you.

BTW, what happened to the 205?  I liked it a lot better, it didn’t scissors as well. ;)

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
Dualing and Dsrtrat
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2002, 09:13:27 AM »
Hehe Zip... my plane taste changes like I change underwear.
I've been flying some Luffwaffel lately and enjoying it. My first love it the 38... beats me why. I just like it. Unfortantly I'm not always consistent in it...or any plane for that matter.

I'm sure you'll nail me soon. :)

xBAT

AKDejaVu