Author Topic: Two Somolia women apprehended at wifes hospital  (Read 891 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Two Somolia women apprehended at wifes hospital
« on: December 06, 2002, 08:14:52 AM »
Edit, had to take this down due to some possible internal violations of staff informational securities.  Basically, two Somolia women were attempting to flee a secured area of Harborview, in their hands were the blueprints for the ducts that feed fresh air into the hospital.  The locks have all been changed to the access areas of the hospital .Apparently, the FBI has been called in to investigate. Should be interesting to see if anything becomes of this on the news.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2002, 12:24:44 PM by Ripsnort »

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2002, 09:19:16 AM »
You guys here about the cruise ship passengers on a bunch of ships getting very ill with a mysterious virus?

I hope this isn't related.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2002, 09:24:25 AM »
Originally posted by Curval
You guys here about the cruise ship passengers on a bunch of ships getting very ill with a mysterious virus?

Details?

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2002, 09:28:08 AM »

Norwalk virus. Not really a mystery

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2002, 09:32:08 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
Norwalk virus. Not really a mystery

This is what is being said, but even after the ships have been totally sanitised people are still getting ill.

I'm starting to get suspicious about this so called "Norwalk Virus".
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline LePaul

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2002, 09:40:01 AM »
Yeah, just more reasons why we here in Maine are delighted that the US Government is planting these Somalia Refugees in our cities.  Now all the White Power folks are coming to town to rant and save us, meanwhile "Black Hawk down" is a very popular DVD rental.  Oh, and many thanks to the various Catholic Leagues (and Im catholic) for just volunteering our area so more of these Somalia gangsters can move up here.  Oh yay.

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2002, 09:40:09 AM »
Curval: This is what is being said, but even after the ships have been totally sanitised people are still getting ill.

They surely were not totally sanitised. Doing so reliably would cost more that building a brand new ship. Heating the whole ship to a high temperature in a huge oven or immersing it into a chemical compound in a huge bath would cost a fortune and then require major repair to the ship anyway.

miko

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2002, 09:41:38 AM »
It's the Norwalk virus, what's mysterious about it?

"Norwalk virus is an infection with an estimated 181,000 cases every year in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It's typically marked by vomiting and diarrhea. "

"Let's examine some of the ways that it's actually transmitted:

• Person to person. Confined environments like a cruise ship, like a nursing home, like schools -- these are some of the most common places you actually see this virus.

• Sharing food, water, utensils, eating.

• Drinking contaminated foods or beverages. "

Fantastic!  Al-Quaeda doesn't want kill people anymore, just give them a case of the trots!

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2002, 09:45:08 AM »

I've been suspecting that it is deliberate social sabotage since they announced that similar cases were being found on more than one ship, on more than one line.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2002, 09:45:49 AM »
That hospital arrest is pretty scary.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=514&ncid=514&e=14&u=/ap/20021203/ap_on_re_us/sick_cruise

At first, I just figured that the cruise ship illnesses were simply due to sea sickness or something.  But when it happened on the forth individual ship, it seemed odd.  I bet they will eventually connect it to a common food supplier or something.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2002, 09:47:39 AM »
Originally posted by gofaster
I've been suspecting that it is deliberate social sabotage since they announced that similar cases were being found on more than one ship, on more than one line.

Me too...but Thrwan doesn't seem at all concerned, so lets all just relax.:rolleyes: :p

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2002, 09:49:17 AM »
"Fantastic! Al-Quaeda doesn't want kill people anymore, just give them a case of the trots!"

Sounds like some one is testing their plan.  When they are convinced that they can kill a lot of folks, then they will release something a little more toxic.
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2002, 09:58:46 AM »
Racists! Muslim racial/religious/profiling!  Didnt anyone think they wanted to build hospitals is Somalia???? Maybe they were students of architecture at a local community college and just trying to escape the US government created opression in Somalia by coming the US?  Why must you all assume it is terrorism related?  

How did  I do MT?    :rolleyes:

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2002, 10:01:12 AM »
Hehe Grun!

(Traditional Muslim clothing I just found out too, so they, ummm, wouldn't stick out in a crowd...you'd know what I mean if you've ever been to our fine city up around the University place area)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2002, 10:05:29 AM »
With that kind of attitude Grun, I won't be surprised when the Mullah of Cupertino moves into your home and makes you rock back and forth in front of the Koran.

:p