Author Topic: Two Somolia women apprehended at wifes hospital  (Read 892 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Two Somolia women apprehended at wifes hospital
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2002, 10:11:12 AM »
Originally posted by Mickey1992
I bet they will eventually connect it to a common food supplier or something.

I bet you're right.

"Sounds like some one is testing their plan. When they are convinced that they can kill a lot of folks, then they will release something a little more toxic."

-Hey Abdul, I got an idea.

-What's that?

-Lets poison some people on ships.

-With what?

-Lets test it first by giving them something that causes them to toejam.  Then use something more toxic.

-Won't that just make take percautions and be more wary?

I guess we'll see when they are done the investigation.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2002, 10:16:25 AM »
Originally posted by Curval
Me too...but Thrwan doesn't seem at all concerned, so lets all just relax.:rolleyes: :p

"The reality is that these cases are happening all the time," said Steve Williams, Carnival medical director. "It's when they get out of control that you have a problem."

"The Norwalk virus is one of the most common causes of gastrointestinal illness and tends to strike people in confined spaces, Forney said. "

"Similar outbreaks occurred earlier this year. In July, the Holland America ship Ryndam had Norwalk outbreaks on two successive Alaskan cruises; 395 passengers and crew got sick. The ship was taken out of service for a week for decontamination. "

I think that Thrwan guy might be on to something.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2002, 11:57:51 AM »
Originally posted by midnight Target
With that kind of attitude Grun, I won't be surprised when the Mullah of Cupertino moves into your home and makes you rock back and forth in front of the Koran.

:p

And what makes you think I'm not allready? You racist infidel crusader! :D

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2002, 12:08:08 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
You racist infidel crusader!

Did someone call for me?

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2002, 12:27:45 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
[BI think that Thrwan guy might be on to something. [/B]

Thrawn,

You are probably right bud, but personally I have never, ever heard of this virus before...and yet it is so common?  Also, if it was so common, particularly on cruise ships, why has it just appeared now, in such a rampant way?
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Wlfgng

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.nick-tucker.com
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2002, 12:50:25 PM »
Thrawn and Canada in general may be victims of what we Americans were victims of before 9-11.... complacency and the firm belief that this world is a safe one.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2002, 01:11:56 PM »
I think it was an act of terrorism...After fasting for a month,the Islamics couldn't take it anymore..People wining and dining and just plain having fun at all hours....So they poisened the food.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2002, 01:18:11 PM »
Catching them could be a big break. Tying it to the source may require pulling a few fingernails, I got the pliers.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2002, 01:23:39 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Catching them could be a big break. Tying it to the source may require pulling a few fingernails, I got the pliers.

Heads up Staff persons.  They noticed "Islamic-dressed" women coming out of a secured area (Read "PROFILED!" into that, thank you) and when one of the staff asked what they were doing they ran for it.  Security caught up to them outside the hospital by a few steps.  Seattle Police made an arrest since A) They did not have access to that secured area of the building, and B) they posessed blueprints to the building.

Profiling: Its whats for dinner (and it works)

Offline wulfie

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.twinkies.com/index.asp
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2002, 06:24:37 PM »
I'm thinking theft first, and Al-Q organized terrorism a very distant second.

Hospitals are full of things that can be sold for lots of money once stolen.

As for the terrorism angle:

* Al-Q is usually pretty wise in terms of target selection. Heavily damaging 1 hospital in Seattle isn't going to get them world stopping media coverage or damage the U.S. to the extent that it's worth losing an active cell over.

* Hospitals are a very poor choice for a bio/chem attack. Lots of medical personnel right there, hospitals have more sophisticated/controllable ventilation than your average office building.

* Hospitals are a poor choice for any attack - generally alert security on-site, almost instant comms with all possible responding security agencies, good surveillance on-site.

* Al-Q teaches very cautious target recon - an example of this might still be found by looking at the (sanitized) Al-Q training manual pages the DOJ has on the web. The (sanitized) version still has a couple of pages specifically dealing with target recon and keeping a low profile. Sending 2 women into a hospital for 'blueprints' when the same blueprints could most likely be accquired from a less secure location, possibly thru bribery - not characteristic of Al-Q trained domestic operators.

* Culturally, Al-Q leadership is predominantly Arab. First tier cells have almost no history of using females for anything operational (target recon is operational, running the books for a fund raising operation isn't) due to Arab attitudes towards women vs. men and responsibility, etc.

My bet is an attempt to find how to gain access to prescription drugs with a high resale value. Some might say that this is an attempt to generate funds for Al-Q but their fund raising is usually way more sophisticated with a much better 'risk vs. reward' ratio.

My $.02.

Mike/wulfie

Offline 2Slow

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2002, 11:05:36 PM »
I am tired of this crap.  Time to play Cowboys and Muslims.
2Slow
Secundum mihi , urbanus resurrectio
TANSTAAFL