Author Topic: A sad day  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
A sad day
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2001, 02:26:00 PM »
Storm, first off, Ram is so full of roadkill, if you met him, I would imagine you'd have to wear a gas mask.

Secondly, the Chog is one of the premiere ATG weapons platform, and due to the fact that folks try to defend an airfield while it is being used, they subsequently 'get in the way' of the cannons, thus skewing the numbers.

<S> Storm, the perk doesn't affect pilots like you or I...it only affects the new flyers.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
A sad day
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2001, 04:01:00 PM »

Originally posted by BigGun:
 Got rid of it forever? BS...look at tour 5,6,8,9. Looks like u did fly chog..just not that often.

Naturally. I, as everyone else, used to fly antitank sorties with the antitank lasers    .

Ripsnort, That phrase coming from the one who blamed me on the desintegration of JG2 in the way you did (intentionally, falsely, cowardly, in an open forum, and intentionally "forgetting" that I had left Jg2 almost 2 weeks before anyone else left, and that ALL your initial squad members were directly taken from JG2 ranks...maybe you blamed me in an open forum to "clean" your conscience, right?) , should have the proper answer. I think that with you I should not only wear a gas mask, but protective clothes. Just in case your corrosive emanations touch me. If I am full of BS I dont know wtf are you full of, but be sure that it is worse than acid scum.  

That's it, out of this thread before this turns REALLY ugly. I reserve the rest for private email, because this doesnt own here.

[This message has been edited by R4M (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
A sad day
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2001, 05:01:00 PM »
Ouch ram, kinda tasteless bringing that here, don't you think? What's that JG2 stuff got to do with this discussion?

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
A sad day
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2001, 06:36:00 PM »
Ram stated: ALL your initial squad members were directly taken from JG2 ranks.

BS. Comanche & I came from the Blue Knights, numb nuts.

[This message has been edited by Apache (edited 05-02-2001).]

Offline Midnight

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org
A sad day
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2001, 06:43:00 PM »

Originally posted by storm:
The only reason i die is because i did a stupid move or thought i'm Mr.Rambo and try to win a 5v1 or thought that i could get away with a quick sliding HO,not because my opponent is flyin a laser mounted star wars
space fighter flying on train rails.

That's exactly why the C-hog needed to be perked. It's because people would fly it hoping to win based on it's uber cannon killing ability.

For me, it's pretty dumb to fly into a no-win fight just to se if I can shoot one guy down before the rest shoot me. I prefer to pick my targets, kill them and get out safely. Landing is so much more fun than riding the silk elevator

------------------
Midnight CO
412th FG "Braunco Mustangs"[/i]

The 412th is actively seeking P-51 Mustang pilots. E-mail me for more information   davidl@splusnet.com  

"You tell them I'm coming.. And Hell's coming with me!" -Kurt Russel Tombstone

Offline StSanta

• Gold Member
A sad day
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2001, 11:51:00 PM »

Secondly, the Chog is one of the premiere ATG weapons platform, and due to the fact that folks try to defend an airfield while it is being used, they subsequently 'get in the way' of the cannons, thus skewing the numbers.

Skewing the numbers in a 1000 kills per day way? Or are you referring to the style of playing used by GTR and her buddies - i.e park a cv close to field, then vulch vulch vulch?

ANY plane, even a c202, can do effective vulching. The more ammo, the better. The chog is a good jabo because of the fuikked up damage model on the ostie, meaning the hisps rips osties and panzers to shreds with half second bursts. Other than that, it's not as good as the P-47 for jabos. Better than the best the VVS (nothing), LW or japanese forces have, admittedly, but only a wonderweapon because of bugged guns or damage model.

I distinctly recall you on this board making anti chog comments. Of course, that was BEFORE you stared the new F4U-D(C) oriented squad.  .

<S> Storm, the perk doesn't affect pilots like you or I...it only affects the new flyers.

Yeah, it forces them to actually learn to fly  .

Personally, I am convinced that the N1K and chog is HTC's way of introducing EZ mode to AH  

------------------
Von Santa
Staffelkapitän 9./JG 54 "Grünherz"
"If you return from a mission with a victory, but without your Rottenflieger, you have lost your battle."
- D. Hrabak, JG 54 "Grünherz"

Mr. T

A sad day
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2001, 12:00:00 AM »
OKAY! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is GTR really a chick? I keep seeing Santa refer to GTR as "her".

If GTR is not a chick... careful who you call a chick you LeatherWearing LimpWristed LispWaffle, Santa!!!
-SW

Offline MANDOBLE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.terra.es/personal2/matias.s
A sad day
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2001, 04:06:00 AM »
Just some notes for the newbies reading this thread. If you want to learn ACM, never, never, never fly Nikkis, Spits or Zekes. These planes create the worst habits for any pilot. Better start with P51D, P47, P38, 109F or even F6F5.

If you want to jabo and deack, fly P47D30 with 8x50, rockets and 2000 lb bombs.

And a final note for the newbies. Learn to enjoy a single hard earned kill better than 10 easy kills.

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
A sad day
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2001, 04:47:00 AM »
dropped by because wanna rebate this afirmation.

Originally posted by Apache:
Ram stated: ALL your initial squad members were directly taken from JG2 ranks.

BS. Comanche & I came from the Blue Knights, numb nuts.

I dont know where did you go AFTER I left JG2. But for the time I got out of the JG2 Squadron, both Comanche and you were part of it.

If later you went to the Blue knights, I dont know because I didnt notice (I had moved to bishops after I left JG2). But you were in JG2 when Ripsnort was CO, and when he founded VMF323, you two were there as founders.

So, it is not BS.What I said is true.

Originally posted by hblair:
Ouch ram, kinda tasteless bringing that here, don't you think? What's that JG2 stuff got to do with this discussion?

Hblair, I didnt started this fire.Neither now, nor the time when he acused me in an 0pen forum on the JG2 disintengration. --He-- brought the topic up when it has nothing to do with what we were discussing at that time. HE was the first one to vent this crap in an open channel. Of course, he could not do that in private because what he accused me was BS. plain and simple.

So, as you see, I'm not the one starting fires.I've almost always kept a very respectful attitude towards ripsnort, even though when he almost never shows it towards me. But while I dont mind the latter, I WONT tolerate him saying the kind of things he just posted avobe.

Take a look at his post. I wont tolerate such a jerk to use me as his personal toilet paper to clean on me the crap wich emanates from him. He did it that once on me when he FALSELY accused me on an open forum of the JG2 disintegration, and then he also got the proper answer from me.

I also posted the answer to just remind him WHO is full of BS here.

[This message has been edited by R4M (edited 05-03-2001).]