Author Topic: AH in 2003 has a great start.  (Read 478 times)

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
AH in 2003 has a great start.
« on: January 01, 2003, 06:13:50 PM »
Out flying this morning having a good time killing folks when I notice a low P47.

I roll over and dive in on his 6 doin about 400 and the arse reverses me hitech frys me bad:)

It was after that I started paying attention to the buffer, no mean remarks, no taunts, just salutes and friendly jabs.

Moral to story, our community needs the AH staff to come out and play more often this year.

I personally think that would have as much positive effect on the game as regular updates.

HTC spend a little less time doing code and come out and play:)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2003, 05:18:06 AM »
Yes indeed there is a far greater degree of civility in the arenas when one of the staff is present. This clearly underscores the cowardice nature of the loudmouth abusive types...as in real life they are much quieter when the possibility of immediate and painful retribution looms before them.

Offline Revvin

• Silver Member
      • http://www.ch-hangar.com
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 06:00:37 AM »
Yes it would be nice to see them online more often enjoying their product although Skuzzy is on quite often but I guess he's the HTC slacker :D

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 06:14:02 AM »
Originally posted by aztec
Yes indeed there is a far greater degree of civility in the arenas when one of the staff is present. This clearly underscores the cowardice nature of the loudmouth abusive types...

But then there's also the whiny crippled types who have lost the ability to use the    . q s l h e u c      keys (arranged in different order) on thier keyboard which in turn usually leads to responses to the whiney cowardly snot mouths WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2003, 10:01:43 AM »
HT fly's everyday...You just don't recognize his "ID"
IT is in the form "223114" or similar...

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 11:45:03 AM »
He cheats too Sax....I killed him after he got you and then suddenly, as if from heaven above, there appeared this jug 500 out on my 6...souldn't have been my fault...no way:)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2003, 11:54:13 AM »
Originally posted by Rude
He cheats too Sax....I killed him after he got you and then suddenly, as if from heaven above, there appeared this jug 500 out on my 6...souldn't have been my fault...no way:)

^

GRUN!!! Rude is whining again!!!!!!

:D