Author Topic: I Like Pizza  (Read 1999 times)

Offline sourkraut

• Copper Member
      • http://www.riverrunne.com
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2003, 04:17:43 PM »
One of the more important lessons I would hope you know as
a manager is that no one is irreplaceable and few are missed.

I always get a kick when one of my engineers would say that
I couldn't get along without them - I was always willing to try.
Anyway, good luck and good bye.
Sour

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2003, 04:20:28 PM »
mia389...on gangbanging.  If you get gangbanged..the only person to blame is mia389.  I winged with you one flight a few weeks back, we went deep into bad guy land against numbers and managed to get home w/ lots of kills. Do you remember?  My point:  even though the odds were against us, we made the correct decisions and met w/ success.  Had we made a wrong decision..we would have gotten "gangbanged".  Anyway...nuttin personal but I think the "gangbang" whine is about as misplaced as any.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Lazer1

• Zinc Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2003, 05:16:07 PM »
Not sure if you ever fought with me in squad duel, but pretty sure you did Cya!

Offline blutic

• Copper Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2003, 05:20:10 PM »
If it ain't fun then goodbye. I hate to see anyone leave a good game.
This game is not what it was in Beta. It never will be.
I like the way it has progressed.
Good luck to you, and I hope to see you back someday.

Blutik
This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.—Dwight Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2003, 05:37:25 PM »
Who was thefatz?

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2003, 06:41:29 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
Seconded.

Aha!  Now I know where your next 6000 posts are gonna be.

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2003, 06:41:31 PM »
You guys are despicable.

Dearest TheFatz...

I am truely disheartened to hear that you are leaving us here in AH. You are a gentile heart and spirit and you will go far. This community will be the less with your absence. I speak for us all in the community when I offer you my most sincere apology for the treatment that you have endured at the hands of these indifferent, immature, and base quality individuals.

No one deserves the indignity of being on the receiving end of such nonsence and degradation like in this thread. I am ashamed of those who perpatrated these attacks against you, but aswell, I am ashamed that we, who are the decent and rule abiding, will sit idly by while one of our own is treated brutaly by the pedantic ravings of some testosterone driven pervert who has no sence of propriety and even less of a sence of basic morality. Shame on them, Shame on us.

I hope that you feel that you may someday return to AH. I understand your reluctance to continue, but do know this; good or bad, you made an impression. This is not such an easy task in a community filled the best of the best and the worst of the worst. You will always have a home with the fellas in the Fat Queer Bastards, where you can go and feel protected.

Good luck to you in all of your present and future endevours. Hope to see you back in the sky soon. until then,

Creamo
Supreme Commander MAG 232 with lotsa medals

Oh, and P.S, Please please just take a break and think it over. You leaving will be ours and HTC's loss for sure !! Of that I am 200% positive.
As mentioned, you need somewhat of a think skin in here and be able to shrug things off or as a last resort squelch the 500% total lamers who do or did make you feel this way by not getting into 20K furbals.

A great attitude like yours is hard to come by and brightened every second of our flying time that you were online.
I know you recently joined our squad, The The Fat Gay Bartards, and I hope your time with us was good. I think it was from my correspndence with you via e-mail.

Forget those fools!!!

From the responses, I'm sure you can tell for every 'character' who didn't give you respect, there were at least a dozen or more who did. Maybe some of them silently, but they were willing to stand with you when the times got tough.

As for the learning curve, we didn't have to much time to get into that but you have to remember that AH isn't as easy as checkers and probably tougher than chess. You have to take little steps and gradually things will get better, that I can guarentee.

Stay happy and posistive and don't let the 'badies' get you down.
They show how foolish they are and you can show how strong you are.

Actually, good riddance you emotional train-crash bastard.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 06:55:17 PM by Creamo »

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2003, 06:41:45 PM »
Cya TheFatz. Don't let it hit your tail section. :D
 !
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2003, 06:45:12 PM »
LOL, beautiful...Creamo must've found the pulp-free OJ and all is good and well in screwdriver-land!  :D

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2003, 06:48:51 PM »
Actually I just ate a entire large popcorn at LOTR, but thanks for the reminder! Off to the store...

(btw, is plagiarism spelled with a j or a g?)

Offline TheFatz

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.linuxhaven.com
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2003, 06:58:04 PM »
In the next session of Congress, Charles Rangel (D-NY), will present a bill "to have universal military service to let everyone have an opportunity to defend the Free World against the threats coming to us".  In an ironic twist, Rangel, a Korean War veteran, is against war.  In October, he was one of 156 politicians who voted against the joint resolution for action against Iraq in October.  He argues that a mandatory draft would coerce other members of Congress not to support war, as their own sons and daughters would likely be fighting it.
Rangel says, "I think, if we went home and found out that there were families concerned about their kids going off to war, there would be more cautiousness and a more willingness to work with the international community than to say, 'Our way or the highway.'"
« Last Edit: January 02, 2003, 10:39:46 PM by TheFatz »

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2003, 06:59:08 PM »
Originally posted by J_A_B
Yet another of the "I'm leaving, are you going to miss me" from a person who thinks too much of himself.

No, we're not going to miss you.  We're not even going to notice you're gone.  Actually, no,  some of us will notice your depature since we won't have to listen to your constant spew on CH2 anymore.  Feel free to come back when you learn some CH2 manners.

I've left AH quite a few times.  I don't make it a point to announce when I do so.....I come and go quietly.  I don't have such delusions as to think anyone else actually cares.

J_A_B

Speak for yourself knucklhead.

Seeya Fatz.... you'll be back!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2003, 07:03:08 PM »
one less whiner, we may be on to something here
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2003, 07:04:42 PM »
Originally posted by TheFatz
To those who respond nicely.

....  Go get laid or something.

That was point all along.. take care you'll be back.... they always come back.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
Time to say good bye...
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2003, 07:09:30 PM »
Originally posted by SunKing
That was point all along.. take care you'll be back.... they always come back.

sometimes they never leave, just pretend to to give their crying more weight, or so they believe
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.