Author Topic: Welcome to the Assassins Estes.  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
hehe
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2003, 05:35:20 PM »
Just a FYI im not hangtime....Hangman...Was hangman since AW however only recently went back to hangman in Ah when skuzzy told me I could get my old handle back.

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Welcome to the Assassins Estes.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2003, 05:39:40 PM »
Originally posted by ergRTC

Hang had to take break I think.  That lasted till he sat down in front of the history channel for a bout 3 mins.  Then they flashed a 190 on the screen and he ran back to AH again.

hehe
;)

I knew I wasnt the only one...

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2003, 05:49:19 PM »
The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Estes, and thanks!
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2003, 06:17:20 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
snip
But for the next while Im beeing very picky to make sure things don't start.

HiTech

Does this mean I gotta stop telling people Shane is really a girl? :cool:

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Lghtning

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2003, 07:49:52 PM »
Ahhh.. Hangman.. howd you get stuck with those bums, I mean Assassins.:D

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2003, 08:09:39 PM »
Well, I don't think this board is really the place to explain that.  However, hosing them off with some cold water should go a long way to getting them un-stuck.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Cobra

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 08:15:55 PM »
I'd go with SOB's recommendation.

Or, you could just throw rocks at them.

Cobra

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
Rude...?
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 08:25:37 PM »
Man, I'm suprised at you:eek:

You wined so hard an Assassin had to squelch channel 1!  OM MY!:D

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2003, 11:05:10 PM »
Luftweenies..all of you:)  I heard a rumor that the Assassins are gonna switch rides and will be an all-jug band very soon. Is that true...?
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Regurge

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2003, 12:35:53 AM »
Funny you should say that ammo. We ran a 190A5 mission tonight and and a Jug sweep right after.

Btw tonight I made one of your boys cry after I cherry picked his Jug in my P40B :)

Offline DoctorYO

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2003, 07:55:52 AM »
Great picture, but no D11's ......  

:rolleyes:

DoctorYo

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2003, 05:55:14 PM »
Originally posted by Estes
Yes is my new name and thanks guys! I knew it had to be rude or one of the 13th..After I bounced him I was just thinking uh oh..I screwed the pooch now. But as far as me getting called a cheater..That is far fetched..ANd besides planes disapearing happens alot since the new version it seems like.

EDIT: Yes soda he was saying i was a cheater because my plane disapeared. I dont think it had anything to do with warping. But as  I sound before, I have planes disapear all the time.

Estes

Heyas Estes!

First of all, I never used the word cheater or called you a cheater. Now, I have given thought to what I did say and can understand why you would feel like I called ya out.

I saw what I saw...can't deny what Soda says he saw cause he had the whole view. I was just saddled on your 6 and next thing, you vanished...not warped or micro warped, just disappeared. Shortly after, you were on my six. It irritated me more than anything else and was not personal...I've never even met ya:)

As to a film, I never run the guncam...just seemed the right thing to say as that's what everyone says...I got the Film!!! I was being sarcastic.

I've flown these online sims for over ten years...seen all kinds of whacky things...one thing I've never done is call someone a cheater. I understand all to well that the internet is less than perfect...matter of fact, I'm amazed regularily that we can do what we do every night without more problems or issues.

Again, sorry if I came off wrong...I have always respected the Assassins, especially HB. When the two squads fought in the sqd duel, he was straight up with me and so were the other Assassins.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2003, 06:11:12 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
Heyas Estes!

I saw what I saw...can't deny what Soda says he saw cause he had the whole view. I was just saddled on your 6 and next thing, you vanished...not warped or micro warped, just disappeared. Shortly after, you were on my six. It irritated me more than anything else and was not personal...I've never even met ya:)

This exact same situation happened a few months ago when I was fighting Shane.He was in a p51d on my six in a fw190f8.I did a barrel roll and he overshot so I pinged him.All looked good on my end of things.But Shane was mad cause I dissappeared,then reappeared on his six.He sent me the film and I couldn't believe my eyes when I went to external view..I did indeed vanish,sound and everything then "poof!"...instant six shot for me....I mailed it in to HTC and they said thnx....It's frustrating when it happens but not much you can do about the occasional lag blip.
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2003, 06:11:57 PM »
Well, it's better than the "evil twin" excuse anyway...whiner!  :p

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline hazed-

• Gold Member
      • http://combatarena.users.btopenworld.com
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2003, 06:12:16 PM »
have to say ive also seen a few dissapearing aircraft since latest version.One guy was on my 6 (p47)about to kill me (190d9) when he dissapeared! I thought id just lost sight of him and carried on looking around.I then thought wow thats lucky he must have discoed when suddenly about 200 yards away to my 10oc there he reappeared before my eyes! he looked as though he had lost me as much as i had lost him as he was flying straight. i turned and peppered him but he dived out.

checked my net status which was smooth so i could only guess it was a server burp.

Ive seen this sort of thing a few times now(maybe 5 times) but I dont suspect cheating.