Author Topic: PYRO: 4 Terrain design questions  (Read 136 times)

Offline -raxx-

• Copper Member
PYRO: 4 Terrain design questions
« on: August 18, 1999, 08:16:00 AM »
Dude,

In the terrain design spec you wrote...

7- The interior of each country will have a city and multiple factories.  Airfield layout should take the defence of these structures into account.
1) How many factories? 2, 3, 4? Or should I just best fit to my terrain?
2) Will there be the equivalent of 88mm to place where I think best on the ground or will all AAA be organic to the city/factorys/airfields?
3) Radar, (assuming there will be something like it), will be located at the field or can it be placed away independent of a base?
4)  I don't want to flood your mailbox so what size/format would be best send in?

Spotcha in the Air

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
PYRO: 4 Terrain design questions
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 1999, 09:48:00 AM »
Plan on around 5 factories and a city.

There will be 88s, but it's not real important to show that on this initial map.  Those details aren't so important right now compared to just getting the geography and airfield layout done.  The terrain editor lets you drop in those things real easily.

The central radar functionality will be controlled through each country's HQ.  This should be very deep and well protected.

Any format that I can look at it is fine with me.  It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a sketch and some notes can do fine.

------------------
Doug "Pyro" Balmos
HiTech Creations