Author Topic: UN ultimatum  (Read 1165 times)

Offline N1kPaz

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
This is what I find sickening...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2003, 08:49:51 PM »
The french would rather stand on the side of a ruthless murderer than the people who liberated them from the nazi's...

oh dont forget ... when poland was invaded...they didnt want war then either, they didnt honor their pact with poland and as a result the nazis grew even more powerful and murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

thanks france...we can always count on you guys. ALWAYS.

as for Germany....they should just mind their business. they have no moral platform to stand on when it comes to ANY discussion of war. after all...what other nation (besides Stalin's russia) has been responsible for as many innocent deaths. (no offence to the Russians here..I can respect them.)

its funny...pacifists are so friggin' nieve.

oh well...in a hundred years they will be even less significant in the world, and we will be even more powerful.

sorry france...you guys are has beens and with this betrayal...you will be even more so. say goodbye to US tourism.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2003, 08:54:59 PM »
when poland was invaded...they didnt want war then either, they didnt honor their pact with poland

well.. actually, i believe britan and france immediately declared war. what insued next was the 'phoney war'.. while hitler consolidated his eastern european conquests, the french and germans eyeballed each other over the maginot line.

when the germans were ready, they moved. and they cleaned up the french in about 2 weeks.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Re: This is what I find sickening...
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2003, 09:29:29 PM »
Originally posted by N1kPaz
The french would rather stand on the side of a ruthless murderer than the people who liberated them from the nazi's...

as for Germany....they should just mind their business. they have no moral platform to stand on when it comes to ANY discussion of war. after all...what other nation (besides Stalin's russia) has been responsible for as many innocent deaths. (no offence to the Russians here..I can respect them.)

its funny...pacifists are so friggin' nieve.

(cracks beer)...yep.

I am going to be interested in the reaction of the pacifists when the Iraqis are waving American flags and kissing the GIs again in the streets, just like in the good old days.  Won't be long now...we'll see.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2003, 10:15:47 PM by Curval »
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Re: Re: This is what I find sickening...
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2003, 10:23:51 PM »
Originally posted by Curval
(cracks beer)...yep.

I am going to be interested in the reaction of the pacifists when the Iraqis are waving American flags and kissing the GIs again in the streets, just like in the good old days.  Won't be long now...we'll see.

I wanna see some of those same liberated Iraqi's beating the toejam out of the "human shields" in the streets.

Offline N1kPaz

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
thing is Hang...
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2003, 08:30:15 AM »
France could have walked right into western germany with little resistance if they had honored their agreement. The vast majority of german soldiers were occupied with killing in the east. Hell..the toads might have made it all the way to berlin....hehe

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
UN ultimatum
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2003, 08:40:17 AM »
when the germans were ready, they moved. and they cleaned up the french in about 2 weeks.

And the British. So by extension of your argument, the British are incompetent cowards.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2003, 08:41:10 AM »
With a some more offensive general in HQ  I agree with your Zapkin,but it was not the doctrine at this time.

This was provoqued by:
[list=a]
  • 1.5 million death (+ 500 000 after WWI)
  • 6.5 million invalid
  • 3 million window
  • 6 million orphan
  • 1.6 "cancelled" birth
  • [/list=a]

It's the origin "plus jamais ça"  attitude.

this numbers are only for the french.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2003, 08:47:27 AM »
not bad for a country that came AFTER the Battle of Britain......when the krauts where already beatin back....

oh ya....ya did win the war ALONE all by yourselves.....arrogant SOB's.

instead of thinkin UN...think WORLD COMMUNITY.....they don't want the war....the MAJORITY of the WORLD doesn't want YOU too press for WAR....is that hard too understand.

keep beatin on the French....since your brain cells count seems to be limited to the power of 1:p

now since CHIMPY is soooooo freakin bright when it comes to Foreign Affairs...with 0 experience....I wouldn't be surprised you make more enemies then friends....oh wait a minute...thats already happening....my bad :D

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2003, 08:48:53 AM »
Originally posted by SLO
not bad for a country that came AFTER the Battle of Britain......when the krauts where already beatin back....

Battle of Britain, September 1940. The turning point of the war...

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2003, 08:52:42 AM »
Graph for the e) part :

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2003, 08:57:01 AM »
lol.....for the English it was:p

oh but wait...wtf do the english have to do with WW2.....my bad.....nothing i guess....since there NOT americans....so nothing important here....move on now...move on :eek:

Offline Glasses

• Silver Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2003, 09:14:23 AM »
Pres. Bush will be on at 8 PM tonight. So , the war is finally here.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2003, 11:11:11 AM »
The turning points of WW2 came in middle-to-late 1942 and
early 1943.  

I guess Midway, Operation Torch and Stalingrad don't mean
much to you SLO.

Rino

P.S.  The tide wasn't turned until after the US entered the war,
      Germany and Japan were still in advance mode 12/41.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2003, 11:31:29 AM »
Battle of Britain wasn't a turning point.  It was a stopping point for German advancement in Western Europe.  The Germans still advanced in the Med and in Eastern Europe, while the Japanese still swarmed over the Pacific.

It's beyond asinine to think that any ONE country defeated the Axis in WWII.  Without England holding out against Germany, we (Americans) wouldn't have had anywhere to base from to even push on the Western Front.  The English held in the Med, disrupting the support coming through Italy until the US could push through North Africa, and then invade Sicily, and then Italy (again, joint operations with the English.)  D-Day and the push through the Western Front to Germany was carried out by several nations, not just the USA.  The USSR pushed through the Eastern Front (aided by good ol' Mother Nature and her Russian winters.)  The RAF and the Australians were active in the China-Burma-India theater (along with the AVG's.)

Make no mistake about it, WWII would not have been won without the USA as Allieds, but the USA did not, and could not have won WWII on their own.  Everyone involved played their parts.
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
UN ultimatum
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2003, 11:32:17 AM »
Rino , don't pick on Slo, he is french-canadian and therefore mentally challenged because of inbreeding.