Author Topic: Please tell me why we at War??  (Read 3037 times)

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
Please tell me why we at War??
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2003, 05:58:20 AM »
Originally posted by blitz
It's the way US government uses people like trash to reach their goals . Ugly :(

Regards Blitz

Do you think the U.S. government is the only one that looks after its own self-interest?  Don't tell me you're that naive.

Ack-Ack

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2003, 06:05:18 AM »
Originally posted by akak
Do you think the U.S. government is the only one that looks after its own self-interest?  Don't tell me you're that naive.

Ack-Ack

Sure, they're not the only ones to do so.

Does that make it any better?

Regards blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous, it's an "Angriffskrieg"

2 Million people was killed in Vietnam, 3 million injured. What for?

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2003, 08:57:11 AM »
It's the way Iraq government uses people like trash to reach their goals . Far, Far, Uglier.

But then you'll ignore that slaughter. Just as you say we did.

Ironic, eh?  :D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2003, 09:53:14 AM »

You might ask a South Korean that, and why he wouldn't rather be living on the northern side.  But you're right, it would be better if both sides of the DMZ were starving to death now instead of just one, because that would have saved all those lives in the 50s.

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2003, 11:07:16 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
It's the way Iraq government uses people like trash to reach their goals . Far, Far, Uglier.

But then you'll ignore that slaughter. Just as you say we did.

Ironic, eh?  :D

That is not true Toad, i just come to different conclusions

"We not talking of times that have gone by by 40 years. US goverment supported Saddam long time BEFORE he engages Iran, THE time he run his Angriffskrieg" with Iran ,using WMDs daily, nearly TO the day he invades Kuwait.

And ALL that years he slaughtered his people and your government had absolutely no problem with it! BECAUSE he was your friend.

US government shouldn't throw stones, it is sitting in the glashouse concerning Saddam Hussein ! "

Regards Blitz

Regards Blitz

America was threatened by Iraq in no way, it was just plain ridiculous, it's an "Angriffskrieg"

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2003, 11:12:01 AM »
So we cant attack saddam husseing because at one point in the past he was our ally before betraying us?

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2003, 11:26:00 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
So we cant attack saddam husseing because at one point in the past he was our ally before betraying us?

He wasn't betraying the american government, they know all about his daily use of WMDs on Iran and his slaugther of his own people. They just didn't care because he was a friend.

Bitter but true :(

Regards Blitz

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2003, 11:35:36 AM »
Blitz says:

He wasn't betraying the american government, they know all about his daily use of WMDs on Iran and his slaugther of his own people. They just didn't care because he was a friend.

Bitter but true :(

Regards Blitz

I hear:

Waaah wa wa wa waaaaaah

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2003, 11:54:35 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
Blitz says:

Bitter but true  

Regards Blitz

I hear:

Waaah wa wa wa waaaaaah [/B]

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/history/2003/0117gas.htm

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/saddam/2002/1230buildup.htm

http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/iraq/history/2002/1231rumsfeld.htm

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html

Regards Blitz

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2003, 11:54:54 AM »
Why we are at war is really very simple.

You see,in 1991 Iraq invaded Kuwait.The UN then sent forces in to kick him out,which they did in short order.

Since he was a bad boy for doing this and couldn't be trusted to play with dangerous toys,sanctions were imposed.The no-fly zone,no wmd,no missiles that can travel farther than 150km,weapon inspectors,etc.Sanctions he has repeatedly violated(like the shell game he continually played with the inspectors).

Who are we to impose such sanctions?What right do we have to do so?That's also simple.

You see,the side that WINS the war gets to dictate terms to the side that lost.

The twelve years of repeated violations ALONE were enough justification.Add to that the rape camps,the torture camps,shooting at U.S. fighters enforcing the no fly zone,hundreds of thousands of people starving,many because the money from the Oil For Food Program was being was being diverted to the Iraqi military and Hussein's pockets,and last but not least his ties to terrorists groups.

He had his chance to play nice,and he blew it.

That's why we are at war.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 12:10:47 PM by Sox62 »

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2003, 12:31:49 PM »
Because we were his friend before we must never take action against him?

Is that it?

Or because we helped him slaughter his own people in the past, we must never take action against him?

Or because we helped create this problem we must never take action against him?

That's what you're saying?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2003, 02:21:40 PM »
Originally posted by Sox62
Why we are at war is really very simple.

You see,in 1991 Iraq invaded Kuwait.The UN then sent forces in to kick him out,which they did in short order.

Since he was a bad boy for doing this and couldn't be trusted to play with dangerous toys,sanctions were imposed.The no-fly zone,no wmd,no missiles that can travel farther than 150km,weapon inspectors,etc.Sanctions he has repeatedly violated(like the shell game he continually played with the inspectors).

Who are we to impose such sanctions?What right do we have to do so?That's also simple.

You see,the side that WINS the war gets to dictate terms to the side that lost.

The twelve years of repeated violations ALONE were enough justification.Add to that the rape camps,the torture camps,shooting at U.S. fighters enforcing the no fly zone,hundreds of thousands of people starving,many because the money from the Oil For Food Program was being was being diverted to the Iraqi military and Hussein's pockets,and last but not least his ties to terrorists groups.

He had his chance to play nice,and he blew it.

That's why we are at war.

I see it's simple :)

Too bad, almost every people on this planet, overwelming number of countries at UN, The Pope, Buschs church itself, some of ya Nato partners and old friends seeing that total different :(

They are against this war!

Regards Blitz

« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 02:43:40 PM by blitz »

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2003, 02:31:03 PM »
Originally posted by Toad
Because we were his friend before we must never take action against him?

Is that it?

Or because we helped him slaughter his own people in the past, we must never take action against him?

Or because we helped create this problem we must never take action against him?

That's what you're saying?

No. But the way Bush & CO talkin about morality and tryin to create a new Hitler outa Saddam Hussein is ridiculous.

Especially when they have people like good old Oil- err Rums-feld in their team, who helped creatin that problem , US wants to get rid of now.

USA goin to war with Iraq alone is awful :(

We don't need the World, we don't need UN, We don't need Nato, We care sH*t what others say or think .

Regards Blitz

« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 02:33:54 PM by blitz »

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2003, 02:41:10 PM »
Too bad, almost every people on this plant,

Numbers Blitz, numbers!!!

Are we talking 2.6 billion people here? If not, you aren't even at half the world population.
-SW

Offline blitz

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2003, 02:58:18 PM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
Numbers Blitz, numbers!!!

Are we talking 2.6 billion people here? If not, you aren't even at half the world population.
-SW

Sorry, my friend, no numbers needed here, everyone knows that the current US government isolated your country politically in a sad way :(

You are standing all alone now, the huge coaltion against terrorism is history :(

It's a vicious circle: US government can't take the troops back now without lookin like a coward. The other way is a war which is allmost lost politically. Fantastic handling of politics, WTG Mr. Bush.

The tragedy: The only people who can help Bush now are muslim fanatics or Bin Ladens group itself...... It's sad  :(

Regards Blitz

« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 03:02:17 PM by blitz »