Author Topic: Al Jeerez reporting that Saddam is in Russian Embassy  (Read 5748 times)

Offline Spaceball

• Zinc Member
Al Jeerez reporting that Saddam is in Russian Embassy
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2003, 08:51:35 PM »
"I suffer the same crap in FH, although funnily enough im the one keeping the coalition side of the argument whilst everyone else is completely anti-war.

I accept not everyone is racist on this board, but there are some. There is however a high level of ignorance and arrogance imho. I guess I like fighting fire with fire, and to be honest I didnt see the point of trying to put together an intelligent post because you would only disregard what I feel are the facts and attack me simply for the fact I didnt share your views on some things.

Its amazing, to me, how this board is so like FH, but on the other side of the divide so to speak. Joining them together would be, well, interesting to say the least."

lmao if you guys are against Glas belief, you would send a sniper to shut me :D
I'm one of those who strongly oppose the invation (yeah, the thing you know as "War").
I know I'll never agree with Glas view (at least in a near future) but even if I don't share his thoughts I would never dear to call him "stupid" nor "brainwashed in propaganda" no matter what horrible things he said (from my point of view) in other forum.
And I bet he will do the same for me.

That's how the people try to live in peace, we accept eachother and we leave our differences aside. That's what it's called "respect and tolerance" something that you guys lack of.
People with your mind are those who will keep the world in war leading us to a global caos (just like now!). You have no desire of peace, get real! all you do is support Bush in his holy crusade to conquer the world.
Your narrow view of the situation is very scary, as I said in other place:
"I personally fear more this attitude and mentality of the people in a country like USA where they have such huge power, than a terrorist suicide bomber in my backyard. "

All you believe in are lies, all lies. Don't believe the media, they are all controlled by the government! All you know is bull****.
And you think we are just a few who oppose the war, but guess what?? There's a world outside your borders who is against you!
Yeah, not only Europeans!

This is the 21st Century guys! and you act like dumb apes! (poor apes they don't diserve this humilliation).
Racists thoughts, arrogance... this must change, it's 2003 not medieval ages.
Stand up guys and face Bush, claim your country and let him hear what the true meaning of Democracy is... don't let him lead you to the destruction of your nation, you didn't choose him! it's never late!

Thanks for reading this post.

Screw Bush

Peace.

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: April 11, 2003, 10:51:38 PM »
Originally posted by Spaceball
"I suffer the same crap in FH, although funnily enough im the one keeping the coalition side of the argument whilst everyone else is completely anti-war.

I accept not everyone is racist on this board, but there are some. There is however a high level of ignorance and arrogance imho. I guess I like fighting fire with fire, and to be honest I didnt see the point of trying to put together an intelligent post because you would only disregard what I feel are the facts and attack me simply for the fact I didnt share your views on some things.

Its amazing, to me, how this board is so like FH, but on the other side of the divide so to speak. Joining them together would be, well, interesting to say the least."

lmao if you guys are against Glas belief, you would send a sniper to shut me :D
I'm one of those who strongly oppose the invation (yeah, the thing you know as "War").
I know I'll never agree with Glas view (at least in a near future) but even if I don't share his thoughts I would never dear to call him "stupid" nor "brainwashed in propaganda" no matter what horrible things he said (from my point of view) in other forum.
And I bet he will do the same for me.

That's how the people try to live in peace, we accept eachother and we leave our differences aside. That's what it's called "respect and tolerance" something that you guys lack of.
People with your mind are those who will keep the world in war leading us to a global caos (just like now!). You have no desire of peace, get real! all you do is support Bush in his holy crusade to conquer the world.
Your narrow view of the situation is very scary, as I said in other place:
"I personally fear more this attitude and mentality of the people in a country like USA where they have such huge power, than a terrorist suicide bomber in my backyard. "

All you believe in are lies, all lies. Don't believe the media, they are all controlled by the government! All you know is bull****.
And you think we are just a few who oppose the war, but guess what?? There's a world outside your borders who is against you!
Yeah, not only Europeans!

This is the 21st Century guys! and you act like dumb apes! (poor apes they don't diserve this humilliation).
Racists thoughts, arrogance... this must change, it's 2003 not medieval ages.
Stand up guys and face Bush, claim your country and let him hear what the true meaning of Democracy is... don't let him lead you to the destruction of your nation, you didn't choose him! it's never late!

Thanks for reading this post.

Screw Bush

Peace.

Congratulations on a fabulous drive by spewing.

Ignorant troll. Get better bait and a smaller hook.

And take your spew and drivel somehwere else.

Exactly who invited you here anyway?

Further, who here asked for your opinion?

Thanks for polluting this board with your spew of garbage and drivel.

Screw yourself and keep the ba$tards in the family inbred moron.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #182 on: April 11, 2003, 10:54:15 PM »
ouch, that hurt all the way to your balls

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #183 on: April 12, 2003, 12:12:49 AM »
I forsee a thread locking .

Offline flyingaround

• Nickel Member
« Reply #184 on: April 12, 2003, 12:57:47 AM »
small child:  "mommy, make the bad men stop fighting! "

mother: "hush dear....they are busy measuring their ding ding's "

-Lute
III/JG26 9ST WM's
WMLute

III/JG26 9th ST WidowMakers

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #185 on: April 12, 2003, 01:32:15 AM »
Originally posted by flyingaround
small child:  "mommy, make the bad men stop fighting! "

mother: "hush dear....they are busy measuring their ding ding's "

-Lute
III/JG26 9ST WM's

......and they applied Suave soap to lubricate their ding-dings:D

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: April 12, 2003, 01:56:18 AM »
Suave is shampoo, 'tard .

And among hair care products it is unsurpassed in the field of virtual aerial combat .

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2003, 02:09:45 AM »
Suave is also a body wash soap LOL
http://www.suave.com/whatsnew/whatsnew.asp

Suave sucks and it makes my skin feel like an alligator. I use Dove instead:D

Offline Malin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #188 on: April 12, 2003, 06:58:54 AM »
I don't think I've stated anywhere whether I support the war or not.

However, whilst removing Saddam may be the right thing to do it won't remove the threat of terrorism both you and I live under, even in years to come the benefits of removing saddam are dubious.

Terrorism is bred generally through ignorance, lack of education and many other factors. For the largest number of Terrorists per square mile look at Israel and Palestine. Both sides and all of us are equally guilty in creating terrorists and we all refuse to admit it.

Look at 9/11 and what happened, you had people throwing themselves out of the windows to die rather than face the horrors in the building. At the time and afterwards I still feel a sense of horror at that but consider the suicide bombers in Palestine and why they do it and you will see similarities. They have been persecuted, seen friends and relatives die agonising deaths or suffer horrible injuries, suffered starvation and depravation.

End result such deeps feelings of frustration, anger and despair that the thought of blowing themselves up and taking a busload of Israeli's with them as a form of protest is attractive.

If you take the time to learn about them, talk to relatives, friends of past suicide bombers then you learn just how normal these people are but they things they have seen and endured really does make gives you a feeling of despair that you cannot do anything to save them.

These normal everyday people have  tried peaceful protest, they've tried lobbying the UN, they've asked for help from us and we've ignored them and left them no alternatives other than this for them to try and make the point but even now we still don't see why they do it.

I'm not talking about goverments, I'm talking about everyday people like you, me and the man in the cornershop selling papers who are living in hell and killing yourself is better than living in misery.

Sort that mess out and then theres hope for the future of mankind, until then we are all guilty by our superior attitudes and ignorance of aiding terrorism.

Malin
« Last Edit: April 12, 2003, 07:03:58 AM by Malin »

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: April 12, 2003, 08:03:05 AM »
Originally posted by Malin
I don't think I've stated anywhere whether I support the war or not.

However, whilst removing Saddam may be the right thing to do it won't remove the threat of terrorism both you and I live under, even in years to come the benefits of removing saddam are dubious.

Try telling the average Iraqi citizen that removing Saddam had little or no benefit. If Bush holds true to his word (no reason to think he won't), the U.S. will be out of there as soon as it is stable and they can elect their own government. That will do more than anything to convince the Arab world that we don't WANT to conquer them or colonize them.

Terrorism is bred generally through ignorance, lack of education and many other factors. For the largest number of Terrorists per square mile look at Israel and Palestine. Both sides and all of us are equally guilty in creating terrorists and we all refuse to admit it.

[/B]

You should really study Israel a LOT more closely. It isn't ignorance that drives the "Palestinians". It's fear. Arafat is Saddam on a smaller scale, and backed by more small parties (read: Hamas, Hezbolla, Islamic Jihad, PLO, PLA, and others). The average "Palestinian" doesn't have much choice, Arafat and the rest keep them in their current condition for the express purpose of creating the "cause" against Israel. And Arafat is a freakin EGYPTIAN for crying out loud and NOT a "Palestinian". They manufacture those homicide bombers. They ARE educated, just not with the truth. If you think the Israel-"Palestine" problem can be solved without crushing Arafat and the rest I listed on an order of magnitude about ten times that of what was done to Saddam, you are in for a rude surprise.

Look at 9/11 and what happened, you had people throwing themselves out of the windows to die rather than face the horrors in the building. At the time and afterwards I still feel a sense of horror at that but consider the suicide bombers in Palestine and why they do it and you will see similarities. They have been persecuted, seen friends and relatives die agonising deaths or suffer horrible injuries, suffered starvation and depravation.

End result such deeps feelings of frustration, anger and despair that the thought of blowing themselves up and taking a busload of Israeli's with them as a form of protest is attractive.

If you take the time to learn about them, talk to relatives, friends of past suicide bombers then you learn just how normal these people are but they things they have seen and endured really does make gives you a feeling of despair that you cannot do anything to save them.

[/B]

You've got a lot to learn if you think the UN can re educate those people peacefully and we'll all sing Kumbaya and live happily ever after. Fanatical terrorism responds to one thing and one thing only. Overwhelming force. The people responsible for the terrorism are not "average Palestinians", they are fanatical terrorists who hate western democracy and everything it espouses.

These normal everyday people have  tried peaceful protest, they've tried lobbying the UN, they've asked for help from us and we've ignored them and left them no alternatives other than this for them to try and make the point but even now we still don't see why they do it.

I'm not talking about goverments, I'm talking about everyday people like you, me and the man in the cornershop selling papers who are living in hell and killing yourself is better than living in misery.

Sort that mess out and then theres hope for the future of mankind, until then we are all guilty by our superior attitudes and ignorance of aiding terrorism.

Malin [/B]

You couldn't be more wrong. Study history. They (the "Palestinians") were abandoned by their Arab brethren after they tried to destroy Israel, which is a sovereign nation recognized by every major nation in the world EXCEPT the Arab nations that tried to destroy it. The "Palestinians" were refused entry or were driven out of Jordan and other countries by their own Arab brethren (see Black September), because the Arabs did not WANT them. King Hussien of Jordan FORCED them out of Jordan. If you believe that homicide bombers are just everyday people who are opressed and despondent you couldn't be more wrong. They are EDUCATED to believe that all that is not Islam is their enemy, and that they will be rewarded with paradise for killing themselves. That is as far from average and ordinary as you can get. If it were average and ordinary there would be tens of thousands of them and there are not.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #190 on: April 12, 2003, 10:19:49 AM »
Ok here is a math problem for you...

how many peacful marchers marching peacefully (except for random and wantom property damage) marhing how many miles for how many years, will it take to make a despot like saddam say "oh... you are right, I will voluntarily stop feeding people into the shredder feet first and close all the terrorist training camps in my country and send all the terrorists home."   "I won't pursue a nucleur weopons program any longer"

The answer should be in years... rounded off to the nearest decade.

One thing tho... cities, big cities, are the focus of terrorist attacks... big cities vote liberal and screw up our country... NY is less liberal now... perhaps a few suitcase nukes for LA and Chicago would help in future elections?  
lazs

Offline Zembla

• Zinc Member
« Reply #191 on: April 12, 2003, 11:56:52 AM »
You guys are constantly talking about what kind of a threat Iraq was to the US of A, ok in the light of 11/9 they were a threat, but still no direct threat, the direct threat was Osama.

Saddam Hussein is a media-horny man, he loves to stand in the spot lights, his little torn up army posed no threat to surrounding nations, but YET you invade Iraq. To install a democracy, and to destroy his weapons of mass destruction, well then why don't you destroy yours? Weapons of mass destruction most likely won't be used unless it is to retaliate, Saddam is not THAT crazy.

So you risk your lives without gaining anything from it, because Osama still lives, and Iraqs WMD are probably transferred long since the war has begun... you're just increasing the threat

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
« Reply #192 on: April 12, 2003, 12:44:00 PM »
Originally posted by Zembla
You guys are constantly talking about what kind of a threat Iraq was to the US of A, ok in the light of 11/9 they were a threat, but still no direct threat, the direct threat was Osama.

Saddam Hussein is a media-horny man, he loves to stand in the spot lights, his little torn up army posed no threat to surrounding nations, but YET you invade Iraq. To install a democracy, and to destroy his weapons of mass destruction, well then why don't you destroy yours? Weapons of mass destruction most likely won't be used unless it is to retaliate, Saddam is not THAT crazy.

So you risk your lives without gaining anything from it, because Osama still lives, and Iraqs WMD are probably transferred long since the war has begun... you're just increasing the threat

Do you actually READ what you post?  You are so anti American, you don't even realize you make no sense, and discredit your argument WITHIN your own argument.

Offline Zembla

• Zinc Member
« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2003, 09:07:10 AM »
lol, so I'm anti-American because I say a thing like that?
I'm not anti-American, I'm anti-Bush

No you see what you call being contradictory, I call being nuanced, apparently you've always been radical enough not to be confronted by nuances...

And of course no, I DON'T read what I post :rolleyes:
try again...

Don't you think it is funny to see that nobody really replies to your statements directly any longer? Go build a sand castle or something kiddo...

BTW, do you actually read further than the first three lines of something someone posts?

• Platinum Member
Do us a favor Zembla
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2003, 09:23:12 AM »
Go "spread the Z" somewhere else. Your lack of knowledge is beginning to become terribly annoying. Your understanding of how terrorism and certain regimes that support them work together is completely non existent. Or, just as likely, you just don't want to admit that the job is being done the way it should be.

First off, Saddam Hussien provided aid and comfort, known to include training and supplies, for around a dozen terrorist groups known to operate world wide. Second, Saddam Hussien publicly offered rewards in excess of $25K for the terrorists and families of terrorists who committed acts of terrorism against the U.S. and its allies worldwide. If you don't consider that to be a direct threat (and you obviously do not), then your opinion is completely worthless, because you lack the intelligence and the common sense to form an informed opinion.

Why don't you get busy in your own country and lobby to get the UN that you love so dearly to move its world HQ to Brussels or somewhere else in Belgium?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2003, 09:25:58 AM by Captain Virgil Hilts »

SaVaGe