Author Topic: Al Jeerez reporting that Saddam is in Russian Embassy  (Read 5768 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Al Jeerez reporting that Saddam is in Russian Embassy
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2003, 02:15:47 PM »
Originally posted by Mathman
Hey Boroda, you sure you haven't been to the United States before?

Read my posts carefully, please.

I have been to the US in 1989, when Evil Communist Regime sent me there as an exchange student.

BTW, the guy on that page looks like anyone but Russian. a Jew? An Arab? A Caucasian? (I mean from Caucasus, Georgian, Armenian or Chechen)

Offline BigGun

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2003, 02:47:27 PM »
Boroda I think is just pissed because he is from a former world power that is just a mere 3rd world developing country now. You spew so much Russian propoganda BS & anti-American stuff it is beyond funny.

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2003, 03:08:42 PM »
:mad:AHEM!!!:mad:

did coalition forces iraq found AT LEAST 1 CHEMICAL/BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS (WofMDs)?????????? All i see on TV or on newspaper is that iraqis have coalition uniforms and and gas mask

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2003, 03:11:41 PM »
Originally posted by Ike 2K#

did coalition forces iraq found AT LEAST 1 CHEMICAL/BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS (WofMDs)?????????? All i see on TV or on newspaper is that iraqis have coalition uniforms and and gas mask

It's possible they found much more than "1". The find is being evaluated as we "speak". Don't you watch Fox News?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2003, 03:30:41 PM »
we haven't found the rest of our POW's yet either.

why don't you wait until we actually finish the job there before you start up again.

Originally posted by Ike 2K#

Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline metronom

• Copper Member
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2003, 03:55:37 PM »
"Poland, unlike your country, accepted responsibility for their country's part in creating this mess, and sent troops to help clean up the mess the world helped create"

Hmph, Poland and Romania too, would sell their own Grandmothers for some US $ . A couple of countrys are in deep sh*t, need money and Bank loans very fast or the old cominust regimes will stand like a Phoenix from the ashes up. And they will do anything (even selling old tanks to the Iraq or selling their troops to the Americans)

A fact is that in a war the truth is the first victim.

Maybe one day we will know who shot in the Russian convoy and wounded 4 people. But like everything else it will be misanderstood from one side and praised from the other side (so boring...)

And all of you , who are arguing who got the bigger is forgotin the main thing.  Have you seen the pictures from the Iraqis Hospitals? No water, no electricity, no medicals. The pictures from the streets of Baghdad? From Basra? And what is in the citys we don't know?

The real war is happening in the refugee camps, in overcrowded Hospitals, and in a heart of a Mother who do not know how to get some water for her children.(Ever been without water a couple of days?)

The rest is Hollywood.

sailor

Offline terror_72ag

• Zinc Member
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2003, 04:24:30 PM »
Wow, guys, that's funny! I see you expect Boroda to say "yeah, USA is the most peace-loving, democratic and freedom-giving country in the world! So let'em shoot our diplomats at sight! Cuz that is made in the sense of obliterating the weapons of mass destruction!" Silly! I hate Saddam as much as I hate this war, but I do not agree with injuring our diplomats either, and I do not care where on the Earth has that happened, and I want  good and thouroughtfull explanations, how it has happened. Imagine US diplomats injured by Russian crossfire somewhere on the world? That would've immediately brought us to the brink of war!
With all written, I think that was an accident. To stupid to be a planned action.

That's first. Second. I want to say, that if Saddam is hidding in any of Russian embassies I would personally protest against it, so would do the great many of fellow Russians here.. Because this man is a real danger to the world stability (IMHO).

Third, I do not agree that a country, driven by any means should start a WAR (just imagine that, a WAR) against a country without an international approve to do that, and even than I wolud think twice about it. I do not beleive that Saddam has got any weapons of mass-destruction (still remember, where it all starts?), which he could effectively hide from the International inspections. May be he was trying to produce them, but so did many countries in the world, why not attack, for example, China?

Fourth
Originally posted by Ike 2K# did coalition forces iraq found AT LEAST 1 CHEMICAL/BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS (WofMDs)?????????? All i see on TV or on newspaper is that iraqis have coalition uniforms and and gas mask

I don't think they will find any, because there was nothing. Otherways inspections would've found them.
From my point of view the war is going around the Iraqii oil and it has nothing to do woth the weapons of mass destruction. USA has to, as all the others countries has to, always keep the forward motion, developing of the economy. They made their bet on the e-commerce idea, but it proved to have not so a big deal as was expected. So USA needs somthing more to keep the US-dollar the best currency in the world, so they decided to get the grasp on the easy-flowing Iraqii oil.
Just take a look at the Euro/USD rate. USD was and is falling. But I bet $100 that it will dramaticaly change with the first US oil-tanker shipping out of the port. I do not blame USA on that - that's life, you have to be on the top - otherways u'r looser. And that's great, I'm not against it, this will keep us from a huge world-economy crisis!
So they will even construct somethnig maybe, to make the WMD-theory look more... ehh.. truthfull, but everybody, smarter than an wooddonut will know inside - that it is a bull****

All above stated, is, clearly, my HO.

Originally posted by john9001
i don't know what your govt told you , but Chernobyl was not a nuclear explosion.
the cheap russian reactor overheated and blew up the containment building made of inferior russian concret.

Here comes an atomic-scientist to say his word! ;) He knows, how much does our reactors cost and how good our concrette is. ;) Silly! :)

Offline Malin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2003, 04:38:06 PM »
Someone pointed out this post to me as being of interest and he was correct so much that I had to register to reply.

This thread is about arms sales to Iraq and is based upon an "information chart". Only one person on this thread questioned the accuracy of the chart and he was then subjected to ridicule.

Read the name at the bottom of the chart in small print, for those of you with bad eyesight:

"Nifty Chart by/ Jol graphique par: The dissident frogman [http://thedissidentfrogman.now.nu]

Need I say more?

All of you, with various belief seem to think your press is the truth and anyone elses is propoganda. Seem of you do actually realise that the press dosn't always tell the whole truth. But what you all fail to realise is at the end of the day your press will always follow the direction of reporting that is in their own (goverments) interests. It's scary how easily believe what you read and don't keep an open mind. (I didn't explain this well but I hope you get the point)

Anyway I'll leave you for the moment with a few thoughts:

"The U.S. has spent $75 BILLION dollars" On what? do some research and find out how many lives $75 billion can save if used differently (a couple of ideas, to send every child in the third world to school would only cost about $3 billion)

"IM STILL WAITING FOR THE TRUTH IF SADDAM HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! " Do you really think that they won't even if there isn't? (I do actually believe they exist personnally, but either way we'll never know the truth).

"i'm confused by the russian convoy" Me to, they are friends of Iraq and friends (in a sense) of the USA so why the need to leave in the first place let alone at that time.

"I doubt they could have asked for helping to evacuate them by air" They wanted to fly themselves out but the Americans "couldn't guarantee there safety" lol

"The Russian convoy was fired upon " As it crossed nobody's mind that it was an accident? Looking at the number of "friendly fire" incidents that have taken place it the most likely scenario. You people here seem to be the only ones who are making a fuss about it. Your goverments seem content with the explanations (basically they know what happened) that means it wasn't intentional or you'd be fighting each other by now.

Jesus you lot, wars start with the crap some of you have been spouting at each other, try using your brain before you engage your fingers.

Malin

Offline Malin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2003, 04:48:16 PM »
Sorry, can't resist this one:

don't know what your govt told you , but Chernobyl was not a nuclear explosion.

Look up the inquiry reports into what happened, it points at a bad design. As far as I'm now aware and following Chernobyl there is now no reactors of that type active in the world (all closed down due to same design fault) Russia's only failed first because it was poorly maintained but it was only a matter of time before one of them blew up. Look up the design and find out there country of origin.

Malin

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2003, 05:05:00 PM »
Geez ... they're friggin' multiplyin'. Hell, comrades, while yer here why don't ya give this game a try? Even if half of ya are smelly sock-puppets.

There ya go, HT ...

(Maybe if they get addicted they won't have so much time on their hands. LOL Who'm I kiddin'?)

Originally posted by terror_72ag

All above stated, is, clearly, my HO.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2003, 05:06:29 PM »
Originally posted by terror_72ag
I want  good and thouroughtfull explanations, how it has happened. Imagine US diplomats injured by Russian crossfire somewhere on the world? That would've immediately brought us to the brink of war!

Here's yer explanation: The US warned diplomats to leave the country before the first shot was fired. Your's chose to ignore the warning. Here's my apology: Tough sh*t.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2003, 05:22:10 PM »
the imperial mercenari diplomat killers of the boosh/halburton oil cartel have a small temporary victory, but the mighty saddam "light of islam " shall return at the head of a mighty army of french/russian to destroy the agressor criminals and regain his title as emperor of iraq and the "light of islam"and "butcher of baghdad"

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2003, 06:16:50 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
It's possible they found much more than "1". The find is being evaluated as we "speak". Don't you watch Fox News?

NO I dont watch fox news. I watch C(ommunist) N(ews) N(etwork) :D

Offline Ike 2K#

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2003, 06:22:55 PM »
Originally posted by Mathman
Hey Boroda, you sure you haven't been to the United States before?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet yakov smirnoff runs a mafia here (Los Angeles):D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Mr. T edits this thread
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2003, 06:34:16 PM »