Author Topic: Activist Declared Brain Dead  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
Activist Declared Brain Dead
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2003, 01:28:25 AM »
All you guys need now is a tent and three rings since the MC is now here.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2003, 01:41:27 AM »
Are the Israelis and the Palestinians ever going to learn to coexist peacefully? Seems doubtful to me. Maybe it is time for some heavy handed redistribution of real estate, in such a manner as to reduce the potential for conflict. The US is currently the "bad boy" on the block. What have we got  to lose?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2003, 02:23:10 AM »
Originally posted by Torque
All you guys need now is a tent and three rings since the MC is now here.

Why do you and Frogboy keep making comments about "you guys".  I made the wisecrack.  Nobody has really backed me up on it.  RC51 criticized me, Grunherz said the guy was doing his job, and that rat DMF hinted that I have become "radicalized".  The closest I have got to support is Kanth's comment about staying away from the tanks.

If you see this as a "bunch of rednecks" backing me up, or some circus where I am performing to cheers of the crowd, that's not reality - it's your paranoia.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2003, 02:29:03 AM »
Originally posted by funkedup
and that rat DMF hinted that I have become "radicalized".

Did I say that?  :D

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2003, 02:30:27 AM »
Dirty communist traitor!!! :D

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2003, 02:40:30 AM »
cut israel off without a dime. we owe them nothing.

you park a tank in my town square how long till i just accept it?

you gonna have to measure that one in generations.

Offline fffreeze220

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2003, 03:58:48 AM »
The redicolous point is, that they fighting about a ****ing piece of freaking desert.
Godamn religion.
Freeze

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2003, 06:48:21 AM »
Originally posted by fffreeze220

Godamn religion.

Now thats funny.   :D

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2003, 08:08:53 AM »
Funked, maybe , or at least I hope, language barrier has made me misunderstand what you wrote.

If the sense is what I think and you have made laugh  of the death af a young boy in such a cinical way, only because he thinks different than you , let me express my biggest disappointment to you.

My bitter disappointment is doubled by the fact that reading on this BBS I had the idea you were a rational and sensible person (oh I know that BBS knowledge of persons is not that much, but everyone makes his own ideas).

Now, probably you will tease me saying what you care about my opinion; no matter..... had to say this cause I real feel disappointed.
Still hoping in a misunderstanding....
Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2003, 10:04:36 AM »
While I can sympathize with the families of the protesters who have been killed in Israel I think their efforts are misguided.

How many of them do you see trying to step in front of terrorist bombers?  Huh!?  Answer me that!

I mean, IF they were REALLY open-mined about the situation they would give the bombers equal opportunity...

Regards, Shuckins

_____________________________ ___________

To set the cause above renown,
To love the game beyond the prize,
To honor, while you strike him down,
The foe that comes with fearless eyes;
To count the life of battle good
And dear the land that gave you birth,
And dearer yet the brotherhood
That binds the brave of all the earth.

Sir Henry Newbolt

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2003, 10:24:10 AM »
Hmmmm... its not right that someone is aiding/protesting in an environment where terrorists hide amongst civilians that encourage their behavior.  It adds a certain numb overtone to the whole situation.

Especially when you consider that most of the time the terrorists are targetting the civilian population in Israel.

I'm not a real big fan of Ghandi, but have to say the Palestinians could learn a lesson from him on how to get the world to stand up and back you.

MiniD

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2003, 10:27:35 AM »
DMF... I think you have a point.  Big cities are the centers for aberant social behavior (liberalism) in the U.S..   they screw up allmost every election and are the centers for all busy body laws..

NY is probly slightly less liberal now.... I bet a few suitcase nukes in LA and Chicago would de liberalize those cities too.
lazs

Offline -dead-

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2003, 02:34:17 PM »
Originally posted by Shuckins
While I can sympathize with the families of the protesters who have been killed in Israel I think their efforts are misguided.

How many of them do you see trying to step in front of terrorist bombers?  Huh!?  Answer me that!

I mean, IF they were REALLY open-mined about the situation they would give the bombers equal opportunity...
What - you mean give the Palastinians tanks too?
“The FBI has no hard evidence connecting Usama Bin Laden to 9/11.” --  Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI, June 5, 2006.

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2003, 03:22:15 PM »
wonder if they would be called terrorists if the palestines started "relocating" isreali familys under gunpoint to make room for muslim settlers.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2003, 03:44:28 PM »
Originally posted by stegor
[BIf the sense is what I think and you have made laugh  of the death af a young boy in such a cinical way, only because he thinks different than you , let me express my biggest disappointment to you.[/B]

It's not a misunderstanding, just a tasteless joke by me.  I can see why somebody would not find it funny, and I apologize for the remark.
I don't have a problem with the way these activists think.  They can think whatever they want.  I disagree with their actions - acting as human shields for terrorists.