Author Topic: Why So High?  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Why So High?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2003, 12:31:20 PM »
Originally posted by stegor
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by stegor
Again and again..... "You don't fly the way I want ....booring!!"

Sissy!

:confused: wondering why . Maybe I missed something Rude??

Nevermind:)

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Why So High?
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2003, 12:41:56 PM »
Originally posted by -ammo-
drunky-

You just think you can "hear" Jimmy.  But you can't hear Jimmy.

"Did you know that Jimi played with two white guys?"
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Why So High?
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2003, 12:53:43 PM »
Originally posted by Drunky
"Did you know that Jimi played with two white guys?"

All I know is that I like his stuff and stick CD's with his music in my player all the time..and I "hear" Jimi  <<<(notice correct spelling).  Why would I give a flinging turd whether there were two white guys producing good sound with him?

later
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline jayster

• Zinc Member
Why So High?
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2003, 01:00:33 PM »
i'll fly as high as i want, you want to kill me? Come get me.. Now quit your whining

Offline Drunky

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Why So High?
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2003, 01:11:51 PM »
Originally posted by -ammo-
All I know is that I like his stuff and stick CD's with his music in my player all the time..and I "hear" Jimi  <<<(notice correct spelling).  Why would I give a flinging turd whether there were two white guys producing good sound with him?

later

It's the next quote from White Men Can't Jump ;)
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Why So High?
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2003, 01:15:19 PM »
Originally posted by jayster
i'll fly as high as i want, you want to kill me? Come get me.. Now quit your whining

I'm simply asking you hi flyers what your so scared of....you don't need to get all flushed.

Just seems funny to fly around underneath all of you studs just to watch you perch....and when you do come down a bit, you then extend(politically correct term) away from the fight. You repeat the above until you finally die.

Just come on down in the first place and get it over with. The fact that you have small stones is no secret to anyone here...they'll grow larger in time.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
Why So High?
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2003, 01:16:47 PM »
Why ppl fly high by Doctor Günther Scholz:

1. The B&Z planes; fly high because they don't want any good turning planes to be higher. A turner like a Spit can use the alt advantage to pick up speed and get within gun range, using their superior turning ability to ensure a good shot oppertunity.

2. The turners; see 1.
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
Why So High?
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2003, 01:34:53 PM »
Found a pic of Rude on my fish sticks box:  

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
Why So High?
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2003, 01:42:23 PM »
Originally posted by funkedup
Found a pic of Rude on my fish sticks box:  

An unauthorized picture I might add....Marcia!!!!!(my receptionist) Call my attorney!!!!

It's tough being me:)

Offline jayster

• Zinc Member
Why So High?
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2003, 01:50:37 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
I'm simply asking you hi flyers what your so scared of....you don't need to get all flushed.

Well were surely scared of pilots like yourself, who would want to get killed by almighty Rude? Id come down, but then id have 5 of your buds breathing down my neck.. Bish are known for that sorta thing..

Just come on down in the first place and get it over with. The fact that you have small stones is no secret to anyone here...they'll grow larger in time.

And god knows how you know my stones are small...Been peakin thru my window?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2003, 01:52:45 PM by jayster »

Offline Khnemu

• Zinc Member
Why So High?
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2003, 02:25:11 PM »
Rude i'll tell you why...

I think most in aces high flew aw which in aw 25k or 30 was the norm.  specially of the AZ :p

its fun to watch them dive, compress and crash in flames.:D

personally i fly 10k - 15k unless i am alone and find myself against many numbers then i'll try to gain a little more alt for the extra E advantage.

Actually I find it neurotic to fly so high where maneuverability is way weakened and you end up low any ways.

I think in the new ah2 the should be a realistic ceiling as compared to the actual real life planes.

40k b17s just dont cut it :rolleyes:

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Why So High?
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2003, 02:30:32 PM »
"Now I just got back into flying after several months break so I decided to bounce my stats against yours lazs. Guess what? We're almost identical in our stats. Both have a K/D about 3, both have a K/S of about 1.5, both have a K/H of about 7 and our gunnery is about the same at ~6.5% "

well... not that it matters but... u may be looking at my stats for the stupid challenge thingie.. I like to do a little better than 7 kills per hour.

I see rudes point... why stay up there or come in high if you are simply gonna prolong your death.   You are no threat to anyone up there and you aren't gonna get good good in your high alt foxhole.

sharky... you won't even get 7 kills per hour if you come in at 20k and try to maintain that alt... I would venture to say that the way you learned ACM wasn't hiding up there but by mixing it up... that is the point...

lazs

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
Why So High?
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2003, 02:32:12 PM »
oh, and sharky... I am not a trainer and never have been... I am at best mediocre and probly the worst sim pilot in our squad.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
Why So High?
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2003, 02:44:45 PM »
I bow to your knowledge of that movie:)

Dont you just love when some butthead starts another topic completely off topic from the thread?
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Why So High?
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2003, 02:47:36 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
I've also had people run away from my SBD5 and my Stuka... :eek:

Bah! I can't belive that one. It's more like they are porking the base see your Stuka and instantly drop everything  and 5+ guys horde the attempted easy kill, then the cons up and they all die with even odds the end.

I've seen bombers do this too.