Author Topic: What is it with all the no-skill killstealers lately?  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
What is it with all the no-skill killstealers lately?
« Reply #90 on: June 24, 2003, 01:01:12 AM »
Creamo, at least as far as AH goes, you wouldn't know what being good is, having never experienced just your hand.
 Im Delicious, like Candy Corn. Now, take your unhappiness at never really being any good at this game and smoke a bong. You aren’t a fighter pilot like Drex, and I am like Drex.  Your dissatisfaction about your own shortcomings in the game become somewhat evident by the way your rail against those who express their feelings about the sex with mothers. I have a cat, his name is jinx.

Like any sport or game, most people enjoy AH more when they "win" with some sort of regularity. Sometimes, I look for a job. Not everyone is like this and hopefully, you're an exception to this rule, otherwise you must be unhappy about this game indeed, having rarely had any real success in it. I eat poop.
The fact is, Drex and Levi have have sex in the game and, to a certain degree, so have I.
 Having improved at the game and garnering some self-sex makes it all the more enjoyable for me.

Like I said, I MAY be effective like Drex and Todd, it's for others to decide, not me. As I stated, I do not consider myself to be straight in their company as far as skill in the game, but it was sure nice to be mentioned along with them naked

Originally posted by Steve

Wow, really.

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: June 24, 2003, 01:03:48 AM »
Drex?? That nOOb! :p :D ;)

Offline jayster

• Zinc Member
« Reply #92 on: June 24, 2003, 01:09:09 AM »
Creamo Steve,  take the Egos to the DA .. That way --->

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2003, 01:09:46 AM »
Steve obviously knows nothing.  The reality is that Drex and Levi are both a couple of little perverts.  I know for a fact that Drex collects barbie dolls and when not flying AH, he loves to spend hours combing their hair with a little pink plastic brush and dressing them up in new outfits he trades for at his local Barbie Club meetings.  As for Levi, I won't go any further than to say that his other hobbies include sniffing urinal cakes and wearing pasties with glittery tassels, but only because I don't want to make anyone queasy.  There should be laws against the likes of these two ... well, in more states than just Utah and Alabama anyhow.

SOB
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2003, 01:11:49 AM »
SOB, thanks for straightening me out.  Maybe one day Drex and I can get together and play barbies. I have this great malibu barbie beach house........
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2003, 01:56:51 AM »

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2003, 08:03:20 AM »
Originally posted by Stringer
I am Sparticus!

No!  I am Spartacus!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2003, 08:20:00 AM »
Not a fan of steve but... his assesment of his skills or... more accurately, lack of skills compared to drex and levi... is pretty much true.  He is an opportunist not a dogfighter..  nothing wrong with that... room in the game for everyone.

creamo.. don't worry... unlike weazel, I can allways find something that needs improving.   I just work on the most obvious first.   I guess my real "bush" is boredom..  Something that you seem to have a little trouble with yourself.   Maybe if the game got a little more fun again you might even enjoy it again.  maybe not.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BKs
home of drex, apache, hoolign, levi, xdak etc.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2003, 08:34:27 AM »
Ok...I'm confused.

Is it or is it not ok to steal another persons kill?

I want to follow protocol so I can have friends here and be loved and admired.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2003, 08:55:28 AM »
All that's really important, Rude, is that you love and admire yourself on a regular basis.

MiniD

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2003, 09:19:09 AM »
If someone wants to finish off a dying enemy plane I popped, let'em.  I've got enough kills already.  I'm just concerned about keeping the barbarians from getting to my homeland.

I'll push an HO merge if I think I can win it.  Curiously, most of the HO's I see coming at me are in Spitfires, LA7s, and N1K2s.  My eight .50cals, or four 20mm, or single 30mm with twin 20mm gun pods are usually sufficient to deal with these types of attacks.  I'll dodge the ones I think I'll lose, such as when I'm in an FM2, P-51B, or Yak9U.

I'll engage a higher enemy plane if I get bored with charging into hordes of barbarians doing their P-51D and Typhoon base porkage runs.

One thing I've noticed about the BigIsles map is the dependence on carriers for base capture.  The actual capture might come from a C47, but the fighter suppression usually has a carrier involved.

Offline mia389

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2003, 10:51:35 AM »
hehe speaking of Drex I flew a 51 lastnight and was engaing 3 low cons with a anthoer friendly 51 started at 15k and ened up going down to 5k. I really learned that the climb power of the 38 is really nice compared the 51. I tryed staying fast because was fighting a f6f and a niki. I went after the f6f he broke I pulled up looked back and f6f 400 out then 425 then I was in tower :-(. You were shot down by drex. Hehe guess he turned back and guess my E didnt get me out of that one <>

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2003, 11:08:18 AM »
Mia no shame there, Drex is extremely adept at ducking, then getting back into position for a mid to long range trailing shot,  and he is also very good at landing hits under those circumstances.  Frenchy, ammo and lftfoot are REALLY good at this in the Jug.  And Shane does that in his LA7. This is a move AKAK is pretty good at too(especially when he has his tracers off), but I don't see him try it often.  Most others simply can't  pull it off so these guys sometimes catch me taking it for granted that I can loiter in gun range to set up a rope..I know I've hooked one of the good ones because they don't waste time chewing pieces off my plane.  :)
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: June 24, 2003, 01:02:17 PM »
Originally posted by Mini D
All that's really important, Rude, is that you love and admire yourself on a regular basis.

MiniD

Well, if you haven't noticed, I've always been stricken by me!

It's the acceptance of others I hunger for.

Offline Biggles

• Copper Member
      • Muzak
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2003, 02:21:35 PM »
Originally posted by Stringer
I am Sparticus!

Oh yea? Well I am Asparagus!