Author Topic: Where Fur and Strat Collide...  (Read 8967 times)

Offline AKcurly

• Silver Member
Where Fur and Strat Collide...
« Reply #420 on: July 10, 2003, 12:28:28 PM »
Originally posted by icemaw
Lazs what a poor pathetic person you are. Please go away. Crawl back into that little hole you came from.

Heya Ice.  Nah, Lazs is cool - for real.  Come to a CON and meet him.

I think his TV antenna broke last week and since he can't watch his favorite show, he spends his time fishing in his favorite hole (this thread.)

Ya know, there's a lot of guys whose online personna had convinced me they were total jerks.  I met a lot of them at the last CON and all of them ranged from "Ok" to "Super."

curly

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #421 on: July 10, 2003, 12:33:16 PM »
Hey Curly....I was one of the super guys, right?

:)

Offline icemaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #422 on: July 10, 2003, 12:38:19 PM »
Well Curly I try to get along with everyone you know that how ever this guy keeps raggin on me and my squad I am gonna rag right back. If he could learn to STFU. I would never say another thing about him. We didnt ask him to start raggin on us he chose to. He can choose to STFU but I doubt he is capable of it.
Army of Das Muppets     
Member DFC Furballers INC. If you cant piss with big dogs go run with the pack

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #423 on: July 10, 2003, 12:39:19 PM »
Laz,

We need more Furball friendly balance to this game, but when you attack a whole squad, i.e. the MAW - well then I guess you are to the BKs as BGB is to the MAW lolhrotff.

Sorry BGB 8)  too funny couldn't pass that one up sitll lolrotffpm

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #424 on: July 10, 2003, 12:43:05 PM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
I am sure there are plently who think that other members of the BKs are morons, but that won't change your opinion, because you really know who they are, more than someone who hasn't flown with them.

Actually, I'm pretty sure most of the BKs feel the same way that everyone else does.

-- Moron

Offline Zippatuh

• Silver Member
« Reply #425 on: July 10, 2003, 01:22:10 PM »
Originally posted by beet1e
...but then I'd get accused of bragging, so what's the point?

What?  You being accused of boasting or bragging?  Get out!  When did that start?  Why wasn’t I notified?  Has anyone else heard about this and if so from where?

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #426 on: July 10, 2003, 02:09:01 PM »
Originally posted by AKcurly
Ya know, there's a lot of guys whose online personna had convinced me they were total jerks.  I met a lot of them at the last CON and all of them ranged from "Ok" to "Super."

curly

Would'nt it stand to reason, in general, that people will be much nicer in person than they are on a BBS?

I've seen things said on this and other boards by many people, that if said in a bar, would certainly result in a brawl.

I tend to think, curly, that the way a person acts on the BBS is really their true persona, and the face they put on when they meet you is the one they don't want smacked.

We'll see, I suppose.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2003, 02:26:30 PM »
muck.. I think that anyone who met me at the con would tell you that I exactly the same in person.  I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in person.   I found the oppossite to be true.  the guys who get real personal are the ones who tend to shut up in person.   Most of my so called insults are general... anyone who get's insulted is reading into em.  No doubt guilt plays a role.

As for lumping all the maw together... that is a little unfair I will admit.  I can't imagine that all of em are pathetic top gun wannabes who can't control their temper and think they are internet tough guys.or pathetic slurring drunks.   Slap seems ok.   Haven't talked to the rest but ya gotta admit.... odds are...
lazs

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #428 on: July 10, 2003, 02:42:51 PM »
Actually, lazs, I was just making a general observation that had no regards to you whatsoever and was responding to Curly, but thanks for your input.

Have a great day!

:)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #429 on: July 10, 2003, 02:47:25 PM »
zip... I was shocked too.   Next they will be saying he is a blowhard and obtuse... where will it all end?
lazs

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #430 on: July 10, 2003, 03:41:40 PM »
Lazs!!!!!!!!!1

thank you...u are a much bettr guy now..

Crap ..i gave some HS kids a case of beer to  tp ur house...im bak otw dixon now to stop them...

Salute:)
BiGB

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #431 on: July 10, 2003, 04:46:15 PM »
did I miss something?
lazs

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
« Reply #432 on: July 10, 2003, 07:04:23 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
did I miss something?
lazs

Middle age?:D

I think BGB's Meds just kicked in....

How ya feelin' bro?

Offline AKcurly

• Silver Member
« Reply #433 on: July 10, 2003, 07:55:40 PM »
Originally posted by muckmaw
Would'nt it stand to reason, in general, that people will be much nicer in person than they are on a BBS?

I've seen things said on this and other boards by many people, that if said in a bar, would certainly result in a brawl.

I tend to think, curly, that the way a person acts on the BBS is really their true persona, and the face they put on when they meet you is the one they don't want smacked.

We'll see, I suppose.

Nah, Muck - I'm an old fat man - not whipping anyone. :)  If they're nice to me, they're generally ok.  I have a wart on my nose too. :)

curly

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
« Reply #434 on: July 10, 2003, 07:59:43 PM »
FURBALLERS AND STRAT GUYS ONLY COLLIDE ON THE AHBBS.

Lets move on gentleman shall we?