Author Topic: Joystick Problem  (Read 175 times)

Offline AKManiac

• Zinc Member
Joystick Problem
« on: July 05, 2003, 04:38:09 PM »
I just bought a Thrustmaster Afterburner ForceFeedback yesterday, and the thing works fine except for the Forcefeedback.  I don't really like all the forcefeed back features in AH but I do like it when it gives you that resistence to bring the stick back to center.  But I am getting none of that so its a pain to control the thing cause it feels almost slippery.  

In the gaming control panel in windows it reconizes my  joystick i have all the updated drivers, and when I go to the force feedback options in the control panel I have to take all the forcefeedback options from 0% to wherever, i usually put them all to 100% in hopes that something will happen.  then i hit apply and hit the test buttons and its doesn't do a thing, when I exit out and come back to it all the force feedback options are back at 0% even after I hit apply the last time.  

I dunno what the heck is up with this thing but I have been trying to figure it out for a quite a few hours and I have gotten no where.  (Yes the joystick is plugged in to an outlet :p  and yes i know the force feed back motors are working because when I plug it into an out let the stick automatically moves its self around I'm guessing to show that it has electrical power)  so if any of you have any ideas as to why my joystick is being stupid I would be very happy to hear ya out :)  thanks